ooc Canterlot High School OOC

~The Snowy Wolf~

Man, Mal has been on my case about this... he wants to skip this class period so he can post with me.

ermm okay then well if this was what i would put well here it is for rp.
Person above says "Oh the bells gone time for break!"
*Saffy tried to get through the swarms of stampeding ponys running for the doors*
"Phew that was..... close" *She huffed in and out of breath\*

Man, he could've structured this better. Let's see, I know what I can do to help you; give you a prompt. Now, keep in mind you need two hundred characters, which is about three-to-four developed sentences. Here's your 'prompt'.

Scout walked down the hallway, thinking hard. So, I have a week of detention, and I think I fixed the sprinklers... He sighed, I wish ponies would stop messing with me... Umph! He bumped into a new pony, who seemed to be very into blue, and the Wonderbolts. He instinctively flinched away from the contact and started walking away.

(There. Now all you have to do is respond to that using your best grammar, best conventions, and as much detail as possible. And then pray to god Vinyl's not in full UK Grammar Natzi mode) A tip; doesent is spelled doesn't, and paste posts into Google Docs to check for spelling errors.)
  • Brohoof 1

"Hey!! You over there! Don't run come back!"

Saffy galloped over to the pony who bumped into her.

"Hey it doesn't matter whats your name? I would love to make you my first friend here!"

*Saffy hoof-bumped the pony she now called a friend she then bolted through the door into the yard and went into a group of Pegasus

all fans of the wonderbolts. 

"Hey it doesn't matter whats your name? I would love to make you my first friend here!"

*Saffy hoof-bumped the pony she now called a friend she then bolted through the door into the yard and went into a group of Pegasus

OK, that could work out. Of course, you don't have to necessarily make up characters. That's what people in RPs are for.  :P

• Brohoof 1

your getting there but let it flow more 

Saffy was running late for her class but tried her best to avoid running in the hall "hey!" she said as a pony rudely bumped past her, sending her of balance for a second.

"don't run off come back"she shouted regaining her composure while the pony who bumped into her ran into her lowered his head and apologized "hey It doesn't matter..... whats your name? I would love to make you my first friend here" she said with a huge grin on her face.

the pony nerviously smiled back from Saffy's openness to friendship but complies giving her a hoof bump along with his name before running of to his class.

kind of like that you don't need to have think like the second part as you should try to remain constant with whats going on in your OC's surroundings you can make a small thing like bumping into a random pony stretch to be one post for the RP 

• Brohoof 1

your getting there but let it flow more 

Saffy was running late for her class but tried her best to avoid running in the hall "hey!" she said as a pony rudely bumped past her, sending her of balance for a second.

"don't run off come back"she shouted regaining her composure while the pony who bumped into her ran into her lowered his head and apologized "hey It doesn't matter..... whats your name? I would love to make you my first friend here" she said with a huge grin on her face.

the pony nerviously smiled back from Saffy's openness to friendship but complies giving her a hoof bump along with his name before running of to his class.

kind of like that you don't need to have think like the second part as you should try to remain constant with whats going on in your OC's surroundings you can make a small thing like bumping into a random pony stretch to be one post for the RP 

This is all good, but... The punctuation and grammar, darling! Let me revise that for you.

Saffy was running late for her class, but tried her best to avoid running in the hall. "Hey!", she said as a pony rudely bumped past her, sending her off balance for a second.

"Don't run off, come back!", she shouted, regaining her composure while the pony who bumped into her ran into her lowered his head and apologized.

"Hey, it doesn't matter..... What's your name? I would love to make you my first friend here.", she said with a huge grin on her face.

The pony nervously smiled back from Saffy's openness to friendship, but complies giving her a hoof bump along with his name, before running of to his class.

NOW, it's better, my darling.  ;)

Edited by Marsh
  • Brohoof 2

This is all good, but... The punctuation and grammar, darling! Let me revise that for you.

Saffy was running late for her class, but tried her best to avoid running in the hall. "Hey!", she said as a pony rudely bumped past her, sending her off balance for a second.

"Don't run off, come back!", she shouted, regaining her composure while the pony who bumped into her ran into her lowered his head and apologized.

"Hey, it doesn't matter..... What's your name? I would love to make you my first friend here.", she said with a huge grin on her face.

The pony nervously smiled back from Saffy's openness to friendship, but complies giving her a hoof bump along with his name, before running of to his class.

NOW, it's better, my darling.  ;)

*grabs Hammer*

you son of a @$%&$ 

*knocks Marsh to the moon*

i don't like it when people point out the obvious, i know my grammar sucks :P

Edited by PonyEcho

*grabs Hammer*

you son of a @$%&$ 

*knocks Marsh to the moon*

i don't like it when people point out the obvious, i know my grammar sucks :P

Then try to fix it. The fact that you know it's bad and it's still bad is worse than simply bad grammar. ;)

Then try to fix it. The fact that you know it's bad and it's still bad is worse than simply bad grammar. ;)

OK here is a little something you can do

stab you're shoulder, then times that pain by 10, add the bipolar depression that i get with it and try to type and maintain good grammar.

EDIT- ok i'm taking a break from the RP and forums.... i just realized i'm not in the mood

Edited by PonyEcho

Um, bi polar depression is not a reason for bad grammer. Your should would be a good reason for poor topping but not bad punctuation. Marsh, i under stand why you corrected him. But it was in kinds bad taste. Nightfall, you were just being an ass to Echo because you two can't get along. Be nice you guys.

• Brohoof 1

Um, bi polar depression is not a reason for bad grammer. Your should would be a good reason for poor topping but not bad punctuation. Marsh, i under stand why you corrected him. But it was in kinds bad taste. Nightfall, you were just being an ass to Echo because you two can't get along. Be nice you guys.

Sorry. I tend to go anal when it comes to punctuation sometimes. I apologize, Echo. Shouldn't happen again.

Surrounded by Nazi's, welcome to Germany... Let's see if I can find one of the first RP posts I ever made.

Darn it, they all got deleted.Let me tell you, it was not pretty, all though at the time I felt like I was making the best post I possibly could I started role playing at the end of sixth grade. You either get good or get lost, I guess.

No, I honestly didn't know... D:

I'm sorry, PonyEcho.

I understand now, and won't bother you about it again. I'm sorry. D:

I'd kinda like a form to look at, and probably a schedule... I'm sure I could check your content though, as soon as you use a name. Also might want to notify Feld's Overlord, but you two know eachother. I'm not sure what you guys worked out.

Hello, I'm Obsidian Winter, I'm the Co-Dm for this RP. I wanted to remind everyone that 3 ponies can approve your character which would let you begin play. Feldo's Overlord, Obsidian Winter or Pony Echo. 

The RP is based off of what High School is like in Canterlot. Grades Available for instant play are Freshmen (9th) through Junior (11th). Being a senior requires permissin from either The Primary DM, Feldo's Overlord or Myself ONLY.

Though we are several pages in, time wise we are still on our first day so no one has missed much. Anyone at this point can jump in and run into an active player and introduce themselves. I hope this answers any questions you may have.

Have Fun!!

Obsidian Winter

• Brohoof 5

I'm just waiting for the class period to end so I can have Starbolt run into the other roleplayers.
Where is anyway? I haven't seen him post in a while.

So, something that really concerns me... Since most of lunch don't even share the same classes, lunch excluded and hall changes, how will we get to interact with everyone else? Will there be after school activities?

Welp, I am not Overlord. I actually changed my name simply to mimic, which is pathetic, but I was bored. Lunarian Octave, or Dawnpath*

But I do know that Vinyl/Feldo/Chaos said that there will definitely be after-school activities. Is it cool with you guys if the period ends? I mean, it's been third period of day one for all weekend, and I kinda wanna post.

Well I have been giving this thought and even though I don't know what Feldo or Obsidian have planned I would like to throw a few suggestions out. Maybe having some after-school clubs. During my time in High School we had this club where some of the older students (aka Seniors and Juniors) help out some of the new freshmen where to locate classes or help them out with some of their studies as well. We could probably implement this idea in the RP but then again that decision is left up to the DM's so yeah.

Well I have been giving this thought and even though I don't know what Feldo or Obsidian have planned I would like to throw a few suggestions out. Maybe having some after-school clubs. During my time in High School we had this club where some of the older students (aka Seniors and Juniors) help out some of the new freshmen where to locate classes or help them out with some of their studies as well. We could probably implement this idea in the RP but then again that decision is left up to the DM's so yeah.

yeah i had an idea much like that, give everypony a reason to stay behind alittle late at school (swift's waiting to be picked up by his fathers carrage) and while were all there some pony can come up with the idea of making a club or simply use one of the class rooms to hang out.

yeah i had an idea much like that, give everypony a reason to stay behind alittle late at school (swift's waiting to be picked up by his fathers carrage) and while were all there some pony can come up with the idea of making a club or simply use one of the class rooms to hang out.

I can see Vinyl being the one that comes up with this idea. She seems to be the one showing Obsidian and Nightfall around so it would make sense for her to bring up the idea.

Maybe posting in the actual Rp would help. We talk more in the ooc thread then we Rp. Periods have been lasting as long as there was something to do. If you don't have anything going on then just type out you went to class and then went to lunch. Or type out you went to clad, say how you liked it or didn't like it, then move on to a period where you can talk to other ponies. We each control the time flow for our characters. Though you may have to wait for us to catch up if you go to far ahead. Also, if you want to

• Brohoof 1

Oh yeah, something that I really been meaning to say in this: Can we please not have anypony getting pregnant in this? For most of you, you know what I'm talking about.

• Brohoof 3