Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Skyrim & Mass Effect funnies

Jessper

Greetings!

Some of you may know those, some of you may not - But I feel like I should share it, because it made me laugh until I started getting cramps, which doesn't happen too often, so I have to spread the joy.

One of the hilarious aspects - it's all made in the game engine and all the lines are actual edited audio from the games.

Warning: Contains strong language and humour some may consider ... Distasteful.

Skyrim (6 episodes I believe):

Mass Effect (3) (5 episodes):

I'm linking you only the first of each "series" I'm sure everyone knows youtube well enough to navigate to the rest, should that be your desire after seeing the first part. I higly recommend to do that, since they seem to get better, gradually.  :P

Either way, enjoy and cheers.

Edited by Jessper
  • Brohoof 6

I love those videos, have you seen the L.A. Noire one yet?

Also, I love Skyrim so much, I find this hilarious, and love posting this video so much it's not even humorous:

Greetings!

Some of you may know those, some of you may not - But I feel like I should share it, because it made me laugh until I started getting cramps, which doesn't happen too often, so I have to spread the joy.

One of the hilarious aspects - it's all made in the game engine and all the lines are actual edited audio from the games.

Warning: Contains strong language and humour some may consider ... Distasteful.

Skyrim (6 episodes I believe):

Mass Effect (3) (5 episodes):

I'm linking you only the first of each "series" I'm sure everyone knows youtube well enough to navigate to the rest, should that be your desire after seeing the first part. I higly recommend to do that, since they seem to get better, gradually.  :P

Either way, enjoy and cheers.

Also, the Oblivion one is pretty funny too, I think they have five of those as well. By the same person, of course. I love the series, I was actually already subscribed to Mans1ayer before when I saw the Oblivion ones. Thanks for reminding me of these or else I wouldn't have seen the Skyrim ones.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 2

Oh my god I am obsessed with these videos. As soon as I saw the name of this thread I was all "HUZZAH!"

I've been watching since the time the first Fallout one came and I've been hooked.

I listen to "Jarl Barlgruuf Ballin'" before I work out. Excellent pump up song :P

I just always lose it at the "We'll bang, okay?" lines, and the fourth episode of the Mass Effect 3 series...I was quite literally crying for minutes afterwards.

XD

Skyrim and Mass Effect, two of my favorite RPGs. I've seen all these and love them to death.

Particularly I enjoy the ME3 Poop where Garrus raps.

I think I will never be able to look at Garrus the same, after I saw that Citadel scene.

Also. We'll bang, okay?

I love those videos, have you seen the L.A. Noire one yet?

Also, the Oblivion one is pretty funny too, I think they have five of those as well. By the same person, of course. I love the series, I was actually already subscribed to Mans1ayer before when I saw the Oblivion ones. Thanks for reminding me of these or else I wouldn't have seen the Skyrim ones.

Yeah, I just kept watching everything he (or they) did. But I find the Skyrim and ME to be just hysterical, but the rest is very worthy of watching too. It gets better when you like the games they do, and as it so happens, I like all the games they did.

Also...

"What is it? Count Dracula?!"

"No.... It's Cock Blockula!"

I almost died back there.

I listen to "Jarl Barlgruuf Ballin'" before I work out. Excellent pump up song

Yeah, their songs are surprisingly catchy, considering it's just mash up of game dubbing :D

Also. We'll bang, okay?

We'll bang.

/sarcasm

I think I will never be able to look at Garrus the same, after I saw that Citadel scene.

It's just one of those scenes that makes Garrus such a lovable character. I'm hoping they make another ME3 poop that focuses on his calibrations.

We'll bang.

/sarcasm

It's just one of those scenes that makes Garrus such a lovable character. I'm hoping they make another ME3 poop that focuses on his calibrations.

"I'm Garrus Vakarian ... and this is my rectum." and Shepard's dirty secret. The Gamer Poop actually creates stuff I will never be able to get out of my head. Especially "We'll bang, okay?" and "Liara. Ben Dover.". I wish this guy made the ending for ME3, it would be at least funny. (Yeah, I'm still complaining, half a year later)  :lol:

Unrelated:

Everyone prolly knows this by now, but I'll throw it in anyway.

• Brohoof 1

@@Jessper, if Mass Effect is as big a fancy as it is to me, you'll come to love this, not a gamer poop, but still a funny.

"Wait a minute. This isn't right. What's going on here?! God. For the love of god... Whatever... Nothing."

And the "You came for us!" - "Nope." *stuffs them  back to pods*

Also like this one. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzYLTbQQEZQ