Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any fans of Skyline Chili from OH/KY/IN/FL?

Music Chart Fan

For those who don't know, Skyline Chili is a Cincinnati-style chili, meaning that it is more of a sauce-like consistency, made with certain seasonings (not really spicy) and is usually not served by itself. It is most commonly served as a layered 3-way with noodles, chili, and cheese or as a cheese coney (a hot dog in a bun with chili and cheese on top), although it may be served with burritos, potatoes, etc.

Obviously, Skyline Chili locations spread out from Cincinnati, with locations in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, and (for some reason unknown to me) Florida. My parents come from Cincinnati, and consequently, my family has always liked Skyline Chili. We have a tradition to make it at home or eat it at the restaurant at least once a week, which I have continued doing since moving out. When my family goes to the restaurant, I usually share a 3-way and a chili bean mix burrito with one of my siblings.

Is anyone else here from OH/KY/IN/FL and a fan of Skyline Chili? If so, how often do you have it and what do you usually order/make?

I had a chili dog when I went to Kings Island. Their food, in my opinion, is amazing. I just wish they had more restaurants in Indiana near where I lived. :(

• Brohoof 1