Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Birthday Cake

Pegasistersincethe80s

Best birthday cake ever!!! I hope you've enjoyed your birthday and had lots and lots of fun.Congratulations!!! BTW,seems like Pinkie gave the cake a big bite.Oh,Pinkie Pie,you are so random

Well this was a great turn of events.

My sisters birthday is coming up and She loves to watch MLP: FIM with me. I was thinking of giving her a MLP themed cake and your pic gave me an idea. So thank you.

Also hope you had a good birthday. Hope it was the !!!!Best birthday party ever!!!

(See my avatar for my reaction to Pinkie eating the cake) I'm so freaking jelly yo! If it had been yellow cake I would've attempted to track you down, abduct you, develop a scientific drug that can re-materialize the food you ate perfectly, and eat it myself. EDIT: Where are my manners? Anyways, hope you had one superultraextremeawesomazing birthday.

Edited by Azurepony4269

I'm surprised Pinkie didn't eat that whole darn thing, I mean considering what she did to the MMMM at the desert competition :P.

Anyways this is wonderful! Happy birthday!

Did you make this cake? Or did someone else make it or did you buy it or what? :P? Just curious.

Hope you had a wonderful Birthday!

Edited by Zygen