Anypony willing to do OC art? If you dont mind......

SkyeRibbonPwny

I was actually kinda maybe hoping....i keep seeing this little avvie of OC's getting snuggled by ponies....i was wondering if anypony knew how to do this and would be willing to make me one? You dont have to even answer....but if you can i'd like it very much. It would be my two OC's............................I hope this is ok to ask for.

you mean something like mine?, I'd go ask Shankveld if she was online enough lol, she might be able to do it for you if you ask nicely :P

yes! oh that would be so wonderful! I love my OC but she's so generically General Zoi, you know? And i want my couple to be seen as a couple!

I think i love you.

I was actually kinda maybe hoping....i keep seeing this little avvie of OC's getting snuggled by ponies....i was wondering if anypony knew how to do this and would be willing to make me one? You dont have to even answer....but if you can i'd like it very much. It would be my two OC's............................I hope this is ok to ask for.

You must have missed the PM I sent you. I offered to make you one but you never answered. So if you haven't found someone else to do it I can make you one. Just let me know.

• Brohoof 2

You must have missed the PM I sent you. I offered to make you one but you never answered. So if you haven't found someone else to do it I can make you one. Just let me know.

oh buck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love that.

ILCvu.png

VwmH6.png

These are the ponies :D

If you want to remove clothing or accessories, apart form the bangles, go ahead. also, the cutie marks are not quite decided upon at the moment because i want them to be perfect but you can ignore that as well. <3

I really do appreciate it.

• Brohoof 1

oh buck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love that.

img-1102143-1-ILCvu.png

img-1102143-2-VwmH6.png

These are the ponies :D

If you want to remove clothing or accessories, apart form the bangles, go ahead. also, the cutie marks are not quite decided upon at the moment because i want them to be perfect but you can ignore that as well. <3

I really do appreciate it.

I will probably have to make the green pony smaller than he looks to be in the picture you gave me. I hope this is ok.I will try to still make it obviouse he is bigger.

Edit: This is what I have so for. Let me know if you want anything changed. I hope I got the colors right.

post-8163-0-39467800-1358814278_thumb.png

Edited by Arcus Wind
  • Brohoof 2

I will probably have to make the green pony smaller than he looks to be in the picture you gave me. I hope this is ok.I will try to still make it obviouse he is bigger.

Edit: This is what I have so for. Let me know if you want anything changed. I hope I got the colors right.

attachicon.gifSKYRIBBON.png

IT IS GORGEOUS THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

Honestly, that is some really great work. You have no idea how much i appreciate this.

IT IS GORGEOUS THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

Honestly, that is some really great work. You have no idea how much i appreciate this.

So it's all good then? Nothing that needs to be changed or recolored? If not then I'm glad you like it. I have a vectro request thread so if you ever need another one you can post there. http://mlpforums.com/topic/45849-arcus-winds-vector-request-thread/

• Brohoof 1