Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you feel really guilty when you spend money on things you dont need?

Muffinnz

It depends. Before not really, but after a lot of recent life changes, I now have new goals to strive for. I am prioritizing a balance for long term planning and present time enjoyment as I don't live to work, but work to live. So every now and then, I'll treat myself to some nice things, however, I'm looking at big lifetime purchases in the next few years so I need to adapt.

Edited by StarlightNyars

Hmmmmm at times.  I mean things like food or "needed" things is a no i might say :o:

• Like I'll let  myself buy a book once a month 
  • Birthday:  one item I want a year and its GOT  to be something I want :please:
  • Shoes: I walk between 4-10 miles a day in my job at times so its a "must"
  • Yes to point but I also don't live beyond my "means" I keep track of all my spend from miles i drive and gas and food prices, plan my meals,  do food banks and etc.
  • I shop 2ed 3/4 of my time
  • Brohoof 1

Somewhat.

I don't buy many things impulsively, but I do sometimes have a problem with wanting to buy the absolute best of something when I need a version of that specific thing (and a much cheaper alternative will do). I'm experiencing this dilemma currently: I'm selling my car due to a slow-fault with the dual clutch transmission and will get quite a good price for it, and am debating either getting something cheap and reliable that'll enable me to save about half (or maybe more) of what I'll sell my current one for, or to put in the same value of the car again to buy something more expensive.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...