Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Stupid things you believed when you were younger

Fishy Stick

• believing toys do come alive

believing that when people are fat, that's mean they are having a baby. (either they are men or women) So when I saw my own baby fat, i thought I'm going to have a baby.

Edited by Satrox

• 3 years later...

I believed that a girl would get pregnant if she hugged a guy, I believed that if you swallowed a watermelon seed a watermelon would grow in your stomach, and for some reason I thought that the world back then was actually in black and white. :ButtercupLaugh: In my defense, I was very young when I thought these things were true. :P

• 3 years later...

Website: *says something that has no virus and is a free download*

Me: :ticking:

*10 seconds later*

Me: "Hey why is everything running slower and what are all these pop-ups? :confused:"

That whole charade but on repeat. :blush:

And I also thought that "King" and "Queen" were unisex titles meant for anyone. Gender didn't exist to me at all.

I can't think of anything else that is a bit more unorthodox. 

That raptors like hawks and eagles couldn't take off from the ground. :blink:

No idea where my brother got that from lol. He denies he ever told me that but he did, I remember distinctly. Granted, we were like 4 and 6 at the time soooo.... :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I was told that if you thought about another fruit while eating a kiwi that it'd taste like whatever fruit you were thinking of. Up until a couple years ago I thought this was some common thing that everyone was told at some point but NOBODY I tell has ever heard of it?? I have no idea where it came from

Edited by nepeta

• 2 months later...