Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning MLP FIM Dungeons and Dragons?

twilight_sparkle

Hehe... I think we need a bigger banner XD

ATM we are full sorry, but I do like your character :D  We need more pastel equines!

throws telescope at ballistic before sitting in the corner sulking

let me know when u want me lmao

Bugger all. He switched on me, lol. That's wall I get for creating that Rock Lee pony last night. He's decided to be good now, but he is going to be a knight which should help us out. I'm putting the finishing touches on him right now and then I'll email him over to you.

As for the eyelashes on Rocky-li. Yeah, um, it was 3am and I couldn't figure out how to turn them off...

• Brohoof 1

Unfortunately, I can't. My Mom and I play WoW on Sundays and she's getting impatient. In fact, is there any way I can get this to you in a couple of hours? I have to pick his weapons and armor and I don't want to just put in "Sword" or "shield" I like to be a little creative :)

My brother would have done it himself but I rushed him, hahaha.

(edited)

I noticed something that doesn't matter at all, but still bothers me, so I'm going to share.

Opalicious has his name spelled wrong on his character description in Roll20. :D

Edited by RepInt
  • Brohoof 1

How terribly sneaky.    If you were to give an estimation of when....when? 

Ignore this:

C H A R A C T E R L I M I T C H A R A C T E R L I M I T C H A R A C T E R L I M I T

You know...I think I have an idea. You know how we gave each other our Skype names? What if we did oral roleplaying rather than typing everything up. Then we just need to use the site for moving and rolling.

It WOULD go much faster. Though, then we wouldn't have the ability to do things like this--- *breathes sigh of relief*--- without feeling really awkward.

It WOULD go much faster. Though, then we wouldn't have the ability to do things like this--- *breathes sigh of relief*--- without feeling really awkward.

I don't think it's much of a problem to sigh a breath of relief out loud. It would be more interesting and...like you said, it would be faster. So, shall we have a vote?

(edited)

I tentatively vote "yay."

C H A R A C T E R L I M I T C H A R A C T E R L I M I T C H A R A C T E R L I M I T C H A R A C T E R L I M I T C H A R A C T E R L I M I T

Edit: Now we have 4 votes for "yay"

Edited by RepInt

You know...I think I have an idea. You know how we gave each other our Skype names? What if we did oral roleplaying rather than typing everything up. Then we just need to use the site for moving and rolling.

that the reason i wanted to exchange skype names XD cause i type slow and i agree oral rp will make it go faster

• Brohoof 1

Unfortunately we are full on places ATM, however I am thinking of making something big out of the huge number of applicants.  If we can get some more GMs, we can host multiple games whereby the best from each (ie: those who survive or some other system entirely) come together for a quest or two...

But it's no I'm afraid.

Lo siento, hombre, pero, tenemos basta participantes en el momento. :(

d fg g r  f g g f f  fc f b r b h h f b t

It will depend on what time of day we do it as to whether or not I can skype, at least for the next week. We're still waiting for our house to be worked on so I am living in a little camping cabin and their internet is horrible. I can do it at work, but only if we aren't busy.

I thought the website had video chat anyway.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

So, as far as I'm concerned, the majority rules that Skype should be the preferred method of communication, with Roll20's chat system as a valid stand-by.

Alright. The following is a list I compiled of all of the information I know about this group in a single spot. Ballistic will known more, and might be able to fill in the missing info. If I got anything wrong or missed something (besides the information I don't have), I'm sorry, for some of this I had to use my powers of deduction and such to figure it out.

Time Zones:

GMT, GMT-5*, GMT-6 (some of these have multiplicities)
*Most common time

Known Skype Usernames:

MoonFeather - vixiefoxx
twilight_sparkle - Daniel_Brony_Twilight
Azure Flames - kevin.ngyen
RepInt - adam.harris19
Ballistic - Ballistic456

Known Emails: 

Addem Up - addem-up@hotmail.com
Azure Flames - kevintk27@yahoo.com
RepInt - iinoscopeiftw@hotmail.com
Ballistic - ballistic456@live.co.uk

Known Roll20 Display Names:

Ballistic - Ballistic456
RepInt - RepInt
Azure Flames - Azure Flames
Opalicious - Thomas L.
twilight_sparkle - Daniel W.
MoonFeather -Christina K.?
Addem Up - Woody R.

Omnipresent Bandit - Shattered 'orn   :)
Enigmatic Royal - Lord Valentine (who seems to step in at JUST the right moments...)

*/BTW, the last two are joking. It's also a note letting Ballistic know that I read the chat logs./*
Edited by RepInt
  • Brohoof 2

lol i guess ill do that too XD 

also all the contacts for me looks right  :P

also want to add that it snowing over here like crazy just so i have enough character to post

Yeah, we had the hellstorm yesterday, guess it moved over to you unless you coincidentally don't live in the U.S., in which I would look like an idiot right now.

Yeah, we had the hellstorm yesterday, guess it moved over to you unless you coincidentally don't live in the U.S., in which I would look like an idiot right now.

i dont know where u live but i'm on the east coast of the US :P

so let go with it moving from you to me since its so crazy  :blink:

• Brohoof 1

We had a lathering of teh stuff thios year actually XD  Causes chaos over here... First flake of it and "SHIT! SHIT! SHUT EVERYTHING AND BUY ALL THE MILK AND BREAD FROM THE SHOP!!"

Ah, but worry not, we shall have an RP before long XD

I have a first aid course in Royal Airforce Air Cadets on the weekend and a birthday to attend so my time online will be limited.  I will try my best to get on, but I have some other business that needs attending.

In the meantime, read over the rules a bit to get a grips with them.  Concentrate on the sheild, armour and counter-attacking sections as those seem to be the most confusing ou of the lot.

Well, apparently when in Kansas City, your quote and mention button works. This weekend isn't really a good RPing weekend as I am currently at an Orienteering Championship here, thank you very much, and I'm quite busy, way too busy to be RPing this weekend. This okay?

Look at that, the quote button works in the normal chrome! Yay!

I'm back from Kansas and I don't think I'll have too much going on next week other than a soccer match on Saturday. Any news on when we can play?

I'm ready whenever anyone else is. Don't have much of a life aside from work and Warcraft at the moment, and I'm sure I can adjust either of those to whatever time/day we decide on.

• Brohoof 1