Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning MLP FIM Dungeons and Dragons?

twilight_sparkle

My OC is an engineer, and I've always loved math. So I add 'em up.

I just thought it sounded like a fun pony name.

Not to mention, it sounds like Adam.

Edited by Addem Up

You sneaky devil, you. For a second there, you almost had me fooled. You could've been part of a CLUB! Why pass up an opportunity of a lifetime? :)

I'm already in your little club.

5e1af09b91a326a95e4e8c36241cdbf950146b19

Gentlemares.

*stab stab stab shoot shoot dead ringer uncloak stab stab disguise stab*

v.v

I should hide. 

C H A R A C T E R L I M I T C H A R A CT E R L I M I T C H A R A C T E R L I M I T C H A R A C T E R L I M I T C H A R A C T E R L I M I T

What is our equipment limit, speaking solely about the character sheet? Previously it was 10, but that included weapons and armor and such. Does the sheet follow the same principle, or can we add a few more cells for other stuff?

I feel dumb asking this, but I might as well. On your example, you have Titanic Gauntlets listed as your secondary/shield item. In the description, it says "(Shield -1)". What stat is this -1 based upon? I can't find anything in the Core Rules that talks about shield effectiveness in any respect. Could anyone shed some light for me?

I'm still new to D&D AND Roleplay, so forgive me if this seems unnecessary. I'm trying! :)

Edit: Also, if we have Improved Spellcasting, should we add the Improved spell to the list of our skills?

Edited by RepInt

Sent. Let me know if anything needs changing!

Also, since we have Improved Spellcasting as a skill, do we need to add the actual Improved spells to the list for easier reference?

I'm guessing that you don't have excel?  It seems as if the size cell is incorrectly filled, but I can mend that NP ;)  Sometimes the coding and logic breaks in some programs.  Love his design though <3  Check though the spellings, ammend as needed and we're good to go!

Yeah, I use OpenOffice. It's free, and Microsoft doesn't need any more of my money.

I will. I thought I had spelled everything correctly...

I've nothing in my email inbox as of yet... could you send it again please?  Make sure you're sending it to me aswell... you have no idea how many times I make that mistake XD

How about now, I set a direct e-mail and made sure it was shared correctly and sent to the right e-mail.

Just for clarification, how do I know how to set the stats for a weapon? I understand the note, just not sure about how to figure that information...

Sorry I'm kinda late with this, we got busy at work.

Also: Breath mints! hehehehehe.

Edited by MoonFeather

I'm not sure exactly how Ballistic would like us to do that...As for me, I just assumed some things about my weapons and made up the stats. I used his example weapon as a base, and worked off of that, making weaker weapons weaker and similar weapons similar. Example: I have a ceremonial dagger as my secondary weapon. I made the hit damage 1, because a dagger is weak (especially one like this), but I made the wound damage 2, because I felt that a dagger would be better suited to wound and maim, not necessarily kill outright. Anyway, I just made it all up. 

Otherwise, we need some kind of reference to base everything off of besides what we already have on the example character sheet.

Veeeeeeeeeeery slowly. Time for some rhymes.

Though we must wait for this to proceed,

I beg you pay your impatience no heed,

The game will come, just give him time,

I now deem it's the end of this rhyme.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Veeeeeeeeeeery slowly. Time for some rhymes.

Though we must wait for this to proceed,

I beg you pay your impatience no heed,

The game will come, just give him time,

I now deem it's the end of this rhyme.

ill beatbox for you

1) Go to Google Translate

2) Set the translator to translate German to English

3) Copy + paste the following into the translate box: pv zk pv pv zk pv zk kz zk pv pv pv zk pv zk zk pzk pzk pvzkpkzvpvzk kkkkkk bsch

4) Click “listen” button on the German side

5) Be amazed :)

Edited by Azure Flames
  • Brohoof 2