Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning MLP FIM Dungeons and Dragons?

twilight_sparkle

Well, I just got done with about the most stressful week of my life.That was fun. I should (should) be good to play on Friday, Saturday, and maybe some of Sunday if required. 

Side note: Does anyone think that we should change the banner for this thread? Changing it might not be "technically" correct, but it might help to...deter. Of course, I don't mind others coming to the thread, but I hate the feeling when I / we / Ballistic have to send those people away. Anyway, just a suggestion.

Well, I just got done with about the most stressful week of my life.That was fun. I should (should) be good to play on Friday, Saturday, and maybe some of Sunday if required. 

Side note: Does anyone think that we should change the banner for this thread? Changing it might not be "technically" correct, but it might help to...deter. Of course, I don't mind others coming to the thread, but I hate the feeling when I / we / Ballistic have to send those people away. Anyway, just a suggestion.

yea i think only twilight_sparkle can change that banner thing i think 

on another note i also good Friday, Saturday, and Sunday

I'm ready whenever anyone else is. Don't have much of a life aside from work and Warcraft at the moment, and I'm sure I can adjust either of those to whatever time/day we decide on.

Warcraft, aye? Did you buy it online or did you get cracked/retail/whatever it is I have, I'm not sure.

Warcraft, aye? Did you buy it online or did you get cracked/retail/whatever it is I have, I'm not sure.

Well, I'm not sure what you're asking, but I'm playing World of Warcraft, which is the online one. I was unaware it was possible to crack, though I can't say I'd be surprised.

If you're referring to the other Warcrafts (as I realize I didn't specify which bugs people sometimes), I have those as well though I've not played them in a while.

Soooo.... to answer your question, yes, I paid for it... or rather, as far as the expansions my Mom paid for them because I got her started on it a few years ago and she needs to have someone to play with.

Should be good for this weekend.  Out most of Sunday for a Mothering Sunday meal (week late XD) but will be free for Saturday (hopefully).

Oooh, I learned something new! I had to look up Mothering Sunday because I was curious that it sounded Mother's Day like but a few months early. Now I am enlightened!

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'm not sure what you're asking, but I'm playing World of Warcraft, which is the online one. I was unaware it was possible to crack, though I can't say I'd be surprised.

If you're referring to the other Warcrafts (as I realize I didn't specify which bugs people sometimes), I have those as well though I've not played them in a while.

Soooo.... to answer your question, yes, I paid for it... or rather, as far as the expansions my Mom paid for them because I got her started on it a few years ago and she needs to have someone to play with.

Oooh, I learned something new! I had to look up Mothering Sunday because I was curious that it sounded Mother's Day like but a few months early. Now I am enlightened!

Lucky! You got her started on it? My mother would never agree to that, she's not that type of mom.

74 characters. Brilliant.

Edited by Opalicious

Way to go, Addem. ;)  Joking, of course. Well, if we all can't make it, then I propose that we instead make this weekend a practice session of sorts. Addem already has knowledge of all some/most of this, so having a practice session for those who CAN attend sound like a good idea to me. Anyone else?

• Brohoof 3

I'm new to this Dungeons and Dragons set up, but I'm fine with roleplaying. I just need some practice to transfer my roleplaying into this new version, at least to me, as this isn't exactly an old version XD Anywho, I'm up for practice.

so.. are we ever going to do this or did i miss it or what? XD LOL We've bee planing for a long time we almost ready? Not rushing you guys just wondering

We're looking at doing a practice run this weekend. You in?

It sounds good to me. I shouldn't have any issues joining.

• Brohoof 1

um I already did that a while ago :D  I had a different profile pic then though If that was the problem

Oh so you're in?

Uh... right...ok.... Crap.  My fault there D:  My apologies.

I'll make space, etc. But you may want to familiarise yourself with these https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1PPyX9Bie69_NtO4qrLd3Ak3K02wflxIe5Lc9sgJIA64#h.gqnl85pj7aws And please post a pic of your pony from the creator, no background wink.png

Not to sound like a giant jerk, but....you haven't exactly been posting for a while now. That's not to say you aren't or never were involved, though! I'm just saying that might be a source of confusion.

never mind i can't make it to the practice this weekend

on Saturday  my parents planned for the family to go to a Buddhist temple in the mountain and didnt tell me till today also electronic are not allowed and there no internet also i wont be back from that till like 6pm eastern sad.png

and on sunday i have to take my sis to DC for a job interview at some museum mellow.png

so yea have fun guys kill those cookie and marble stealing bandits for me  tongue.png

Edited by Azure Flames

Woah, long time no see! I'm sorry I haven't been on lately, but I needed to focus on school work, because of grades and all that stuff. You guys haven't started yet? I'm actually surprised. I still have my character and I'm ready to go if you are.

• Brohoof 2

Just to make sure, you have filled out the character sheet for Ballistic, yeah? If so, then all we have to do for the practice is gather our available members and schedule a time that is acceptable for everyone. (though mostly for Mr.GM) / Good to see you again, twilight.

When is the practice? I haven't been on for two days and I have no idea what's going on or when practice is. Anybody know?

That's okay, none of the rest of us know either :)

As I said, I should be good whenever, just let me know.

• Brohoof 1

Woah, long time no see! I'm sorry I haven't been on lately, but I needed to focus on school work, because of grades and all that stuff. You guys haven't started yet? I'm actually surprised. I still have my character and I'm ready to go if you are.

HE LIVES

WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?

Seriously, though, good to see you.

Tonight's a no-show I'm afraid... I have had some admin work to do sad.png  Next weekend should be better however I cannot say for sure...  Sorry guys.

I'll be back on for the weekend, then.

Oh, just to catch you up on things, Track makes my schedule terrible, but we can find a Sunday to play these games. Also, I got 2nd place running the 55m high hurdles for indoor conferance, if there are track guys out there. :P

so my guildies are starting their own DND (regular DND which i cant join cause they play everyday and i cant make to them) and it started to make me wonder are we going to roll for stats cause i was sitting in the chat while they make their characters and the DM had every player roll for stats and stuff

so my guildies are starting their own DND (regular DND which i cant join cause they play everyday and i cant make to them) and it started to make me wonder are we going to roll for stats cause i was sitting in the chat while they make their characters and the DM had every player roll for stats and stuff

That's the traditional way, but not everyone does that. I assumed we weren't since there was no requirement on the character sheet but I suppose it's possible if everyone wanted to.

Sorry about being gone for so long, I've been at a three day Model United Nations conference and the bloody internet in the Twin Cities costs way too much when in a hotel. Now I'm home. Yay!