Favorite Halloween Costume

xxcoolbreezexx

What's your favorite Halloween costume you've worn or seen or plan to wear? Why was this costume so cool and do you remember why you chose it ? If you are going to wear one (future) why did you think of it and why will it be awesome?

• 10 months later...

ahh that would have to be when I was 7 and went as Batman! I was so happy to be him, because I wanted to be like him so much, help those who need it and make sure those who wish to hurt others think twice about it.

The other one is when I was 18, I sat outside of my house with a ball of candy, and dressed up as dead and just sat there didn't move one bit. Waited for kids to come up and wait to see their little hands go for the candy and I would lift up head up and say "HEY! take only one please.

I stopped dressing up when I was like ... 9. I just never had an interest in it beyond that. All my costumes were traditional girly stuff, but my favorite I suppose was when I was 6 and dressed up as Pocahontas. Mostly just because she was always my favorite princess, and I sort of looked like her (okay, not really, but I did have tan skin and dark hair). 

There was a long wig that came with the costume, and I remember everyone thought it was my own real hair!

Later in my life I decided to go for it and I actually grew my hair out 3 feet, and then I really did get called 'Pocahontas' by random people on the street.

Grim Reaper. It was probably the best costume I've ever done. All the other kids on the sidewalk were scooting away as I walked down it.

Edited by Dinos4Ever