Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mine Little Pony help

Nolanrob

I need help installing Mine Little Pony on my mac, I'm kinda new to the whole mac world and don't understand them yet. I already read the instructions on the web site and it still makes no since to me... Please help

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Perhaps it's not updated for the newest version of Minecraft? You also have to put it into the bin and delete meta.inf in the process of doing so. You also need modloader. If you've followed all of the normal steps I'm not sure why ti wouldn't be working.

I was trying to avoid mod loader and i am still in 1.4.6. How do I find the .bin on a apple, I can find it on a pc but not the apple... If you have a simple way I can find it that would be wonder full

to make this problem incredibly simple... just simply get the feed the beast launcher. there is a modpack within it called the brony modpack and it has mine little pony among many other mods (most of them are just visual and gui mods like voxel box)

EDIT: This is the FTB website: http://feed-the-beast.com/

Edited by BronyBob

If you download the .exe file, then run it it will open the launcher. then all you have to do is plugin your MC username and password, select a modpack from the modpack tab and then just simply hit the launch button.

there is more explanation of how to use this on my youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAQ0sDUCnnA

this is the video

EDIT: Hope this helps you understand how the launcher works

Edited by BronyBob

This mod seems to like certain people and hate others :/ For example, I installed it and it works perfectly on my computer but my friend Ozz followed my instructions on what I did exactly and he can see characters as ponies but his skin won't change no matter how many times he uploads it, but if he uninstalls the mod he can change his skins and see that they're actually changing. So I don't really get the issues with the mod. :/ Of course there's always the chance of it being user error...