Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

@~Discordian Paradox~: If I understood him right it's a work in progress that Bababa's currently up to and thus not available yet.

Waiting for someone to make Octavia, too :D , although I got more than enough files to try. As soon as I got more time (if it ever happens) I might try writing some scripts myself, and she'd be one of them... either way I'm way from that right now in terms of experience.

Edit: Yeah, what he said, didn't see there was a new post.

Edited by LeoPrism

"I don't have ships, I have an armada!" ~ unknown

It's not painful. It's relaxing, I tried it and it actually worked for a few minutes or so but I snapped myself out of it somehow. I'm not sure how. I tried the Fluttershy one.

It washed over a numbness over me, and I lost feeling in my fingers. I eventually felt the urge to be kind to be people for some reason. It was really weird and surreal. I could feel my heart beating too, rapidly, and also, the coolest thing was that it felt good, actually.

I felt the exact same feeling, a numbness over me, the urge to be kind and I just felt as if I was a pony, but then she told me to wake up and open my eyes... I did, I looked around and went...  

Me: Well shit :( 

No one knows just how much I would actually love this to be real...

But ah well, we all need to return to reality eventually.

• Brohoof 1

and has anyone made an octavia one to go with my vinyl scratch hypnosis thing???

It looks like they have a script for one, but it hasn't been recorded.  There's a link to the script if you want to see that, but that obviously won't hypnotise you...

EDIT: the link is here if you care for it.

Edited by Antismurf9001

"Ceterum censeo background ponies delendas esse" - Stellafera

AS9001Sig_zps4d1010f8.png

Credit for the Octavia vector goes to the awesome Harmonic Revelations

Credit for the creation of my avatar and signature goes to the amazing Wubsie

Once again, thanks!

so, i've gotten all of the tracks from the google doc and put them into a sort of cd, had to rename most of them, put the cd's name as pony hypnosis tracks, and now all i'm looking for is a good cover pic. anyone got a good one?

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

There are some pictures linked in the document at the copypasta part; apart from those this would be the classic.

My try yesterday was... nice, but I think I'll stick with the normal file next time; it doesn't seem to really have that much of an effect to loop it, at least for me.

• Brohoof 1

I tried the Twilight one last night, and when I listened to the binaurals too loud, my body started uncontrollably spasming. I'm not sure if this is good or not, so I tried the BGM version, at a lower volume, and, while there were no spasms, I had the same results as before: Just a general numbness, and I pretty much didn't trance. I reckon there's too many distractions around me.

Edit: The next morning my legs felt a bit stiff. Not sure if that's a result of the binaurals or just me having had a long lie-in that morning.

Edited by RainbowIzumi

I do poetry. Give it a read?

http://highonpoems.com/poet/ed_gosling

sig-11688.sig-11688.sig-11688.oxZE5gx.jpg

Many thanks to weirdokitterz for the awesome siggy!

I used the Rarity Ind. + BGM file, without really having an understanding of what the purpose was. I let myself relax and listened to the whole thing, and could feel the changes that the voice was telling me to feel. My inner voice even changed to Rarity's. But after the recording ended, I didn't know what I was supposed to do. It was very relaxing, but I don't see the point of it all. Can someone explain to me?

Edit: It's worth noting that my head still feels a bit cloudy at the moment, and the way I type and think seems to have been effected by the experience, in small ways. I repeated the "revert to normal" mantra a few times, but it only does so much.

Edited by Legendary Emerald
  • Brohoof 1

I'm going to try this, and if it works I shall love you forever. I'll post the results in an addition to this post as soon as I relax and listen to them.

"All joy in life, all things worth preserving: They're not coming tomorrow, they're not lost in the past. They are here, right in front of you." - Lyra, Background Pony

Visit my fimficiton page.

vinyl_octy_signature_by_corani-d5ueibq.j

I used the Rarity Ind. + BGM file, without really having an understanding of what the purpose was. I let myself relax and listened to the whole thing, and could feel the changes that the voice was telling me to feel. My inner voice even changed to Rarity's. But after the recording ended, I didn't know what I was supposed to do. It was very relaxing, but I don't see the point of it all. Can someone explain to me?

Edit: It's worth noting that my head still feels a bit cloudy at the moment, and the way I type and think seems to have been effected by the experience, in small ways. I repeated the "revert to normal" mantra a few times, but it only does so much.

This is pretty much the same experience I had. Id still like some things cleared up so that I subconsciously know what it is I am looking/waiting for.

Riley was here

Well they're definitely very relaxing, and I've used binuaral sounds as a sleep aid before. I'm not sure if I'm reaching the trance state, but I am definitely following along on the blank mind / any character with induction sound files. Once they start to count down I feel very relaxed, but am not getting any of the imagery or sensations others have reported.

The best I've done after multiple listenings and sleeping with Twilight's bgm loop, was getting a tingling sensation on the hooves part. Unfortunately my brain thought it was some manner of alien mind control, and I snapped out of it.

I think the hardest part for most people is getting to a 'trance' state. I don't fully understand it, but all the internet articles say it takes practice. I can lucid dream so I was hoping I could expand that to lucid dream of ponies >.<

So the practice shall continue until I either go mad and get admitted to an asylum, or I achieve that 'feeling' of being a pony. Because what else do I have to do, work sucks :)

Edited by Kaidan
  • Brohoof 2

"All joy in life, all things worth preserving: They're not coming tomorrow, they're not lost in the past. They are here, right in front of you." - Lyra, Background Pony

Well they're definitely very relaxing, and I've used binuaral sounds as a sleep aid before. I'm not sure if I'm reaching the trance state, but I am definitely following along on the blank mind / any character with induction sound files. Once they start to count down I feel very relaxed, but am not getting any of the imagery or sensations others have reported.

The best I've done after multiple listenings and sleeping with Twilight's bgm loop, was getting a tingling sensation on the hooves part. Unfortunately my brain thought it was some manner of alien mind control, and I snapped out of it.

I think the hardest part for most people is getting to a 'trance' state. I don't fully understand it, but all the internet articles say it takes practice. I can lucid dream so I was hoping I could expand that to lucid dream of ponies >.<

So the practice shall continue until I either go mad and get admitted to an asylum, or I achieve that 'feeling' of being a pony. Because what else do I have to do, work sucks :)

It definately takes practice, after a few times doing twilight induc + BGM I even got to the feeling of a horn, though recently I have been having trouble reaching a deep enough trance for some reason. You would be suprised to hear you probably have hit trance (It is hard to tell when you have sometimes)

for !!SCIENCE!!

img-1124995-3-QuilesSig_zpsb8c39640.jpg

It definately takes practice, after a few times doing twilight induc + BGM I even got to the feeling of a horn, though recently I have been having trouble reaching a deep enough trance for some reason. You would be suprised to hear you probably have hit trance (It is hard to tell when you have sometimes)

You are right, I may have reached a trance state. I know sometimes I'd suddenly feel a little more relaxed and open, then my mind would snap back to just being relaxed. I shall be persistent though.

i can actually "get a horn" without listening to anything or being in trance almost any time i want (And i could do this before i started to hypnotise myself)

Edited by Lolnus

Lolnus.gif

Signatures by Kyoshi, Cider Barrel and Lugia

I tried again and still did not get into trance. The induction doesn't seem very effective. The reader follows the script exactly and it doesn't seem to deliver the trance well. The script uses words like "I wonder", which is an open suggestion, which means it is not a direct suggestion. Or maybe it's me again... 

Edited by Thunder-Dash

I went through this thread, and the docs. Somewhere I found a link to another g. docs file which was sort of a journal of experiences, which lead to a tumblr. The person who was writing it titled him self "Student of the mind" or something like that. There was a bunch of journals about these hypnosis files, tulpas and other things. It was really interesting. Then my Opera crashed and ereased the entire browsing history. Now I can't find it anywhere!! Anybody by any chance knows this tumblr? 

Edit: Nevermind. After aprox 4 hours if I found it! 

Edited by Millfox

“HA HA! IT MATTERETH NOT HOW HARD THOU SLAPPEST OUR FACE! FOR WE ARE DRUNK AND CANNOT FEEL PAIN!"

@@Millfox: So now that you've found it, would you mind sharing a link? Your description made me intertested... maybe I can learn something from that :D.

Furthermore, I'm thinking about giving Dashie a try tonight (that's if I retain enough time). I want to have wings again!

Oh, I actually tried the Rarity one last night.

I am susceptible to hypnosis and I enjoy it so this worked very well. When I say the trigger on it, I can still feel everything and it's pretty nice :)

I will probably download and try them all within the next few days.

I was skeptical at first but as everything started happening slowly and i got real numb it Work its weird! I say the phrase and it happens when i lay down its intense ive never felt anything like this. I did Viynl scratches in the additional recording and everything happened although i didnt feel the tail, maybe cause i was sitting down. and when i say the revert to normal it just exits my body slowly i just cant believe this work im sort of freaking out but in a good way. I have to try the others soon.

Sooo, there's never a day where I don't see any posts relating to "well I wish I lived in Equestria" or "well I wish I was a pony" so here you guys go, you equestrian race dreamers, here's the next best thing!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/135UFEsaCEgWuQ3w0-KMb_f8BEFac26bPrJx2HCpeTrA/edit#heading=h.w6c82t8k31ic

I cant thank you enough, Ive never had an experience like this before its crazy, i just never would have guessed. I did the vinyl scratch one in the additional notes section and worked perfectly except for the tail i felt something wierd but dont know if it was a tail. Again i cant thank you enough im going to try the other ones soon to see if i can get the same effect. :blink:  :(

• Brohoof 2

post-466-0-62946500-1358123026.png

Enjoy what was meant to be!

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123

I have several questions, but I'll only ask a few.

Do I have to keep my eyes closed or open?

My familiy always says that to be hypnotised, you must think of nothing. But When I tried thinking of nothing, I thought of space. That was thinking of something. What do I do?

I was told to relax, but I got SO excited that I was thinking things like "OMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSH I CANT WAIT TO BE A PONY!!!!!", and I realized that I wasn't relaxing. What do I do?

I released all my muscles, and it hurt but I felt it starting to work. Then, I felt my head dropping down, like I wasn't paying attention to my neck. My neck started hurting, and I realized my head was cocked to the left. WHAT DO I DO?! PLus, do I keep my hands in a fist to make it feel like a hoof when it says? PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONZ!!!!

I share if you like what i did.  Eyes closed, relax(i was sitting in a chair and managed this) and just chill like you dont care. My neck was up the whole time it did sag a bit but i guess i held it up with the minimum ammount of force. I havnt tried the other ones but the one i did she told me to picture the stuff and i did and its weird i was doing stuff like smiling then she said "a smile appears on my face" and the whole time i was believeing this was real but it was and no i didnt have my hands as a fist just out laying about. hope it helps you. :blink:

post-466-0-62946500-1358123026.png

Enjoy what was meant to be!

My familiy always says that to be hypnotised, you must think of nothing. But When I tried thinking of nothing, I thought of space. That was thinking of something. What do I do?

Heh, have you ever seen the movie Inception? I'm gonna steal a little bit of a conversation from that movie.

"Lets say I tell you to not think of elephants. What are you thinking of right now?"

"...Elephants..."

If you're actually trying to think about nothing, you still technically are thinking. What I'd suggest is just get relaxed and just simply listen to the voice and nothing more.

• Brohoof 1

Gonna be honest, don't take anything you see from me seriously on here. I don't go by the Lord Bababa username on anything anymore because of so many reasons including me being a jerk from time to time. This is the very condensed version of it but I'm not the same person now, I'm better. Not gonna post anymore on here so yeah.

I went through this thread, and the docs. Somewhere I found a link to another g. docs file which was sort of a journal of experiences, which lead to a tumblr. The person who was writing it titled him self "Student of the mind" or something like that. There was a bunch of journals about these hypnosis files, tulpas and other things. It was really interesting. Then my Opera crashed and ereased the entire browsing history. Now I can't find it anywhere!! Anybody by any chance knows this tumblr? 

Edit: Nevermind. After aprox 4 hours if I found it! 

Link me please? Id love to be able to read some of those docs and things

(word limits aggravate me to a high degree of aggravation) 

• Brohoof 1

Riley was here

After listening to the Twilight ind+BGM to fall asleep / while sleeping for about 4 days, I had a dream that I was Twilight Sparkle. I could feel the hooves but that was about it. Now I just need to get it to work while I'm awake.

If nothing else, I've been sleeping better since listening to these. The intro where they help you relax is brief, but it's just enough to take my mind off the busy day and fall asleep much easier. I still haven't tried the other files, though I really should.

I'll third the above quotes, please share the link to the stuff you found Millfox.