Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

You know this reminds me, when I first heard about this I got curious and as a man who has no shame, I thought: "Sure, why not try this out and see what happens?"

Never been a believer in hypnotism most of the time, at least not the kinds of extreme hypnotism the media is obsessed with, so I didn't think anything would come of it.

So I tried this out like a year with the Rainbow Dash recording, thinking it might be interesting. I laid there and listened to the entire thing in a dark room with complete silence other than the recording turned up to max in some headphones, and I'll say this...

There was a split second near the end of the recording where I fooled myself into thinking one of my hands had turned into a hoof. Like... I felt a sensation of being unable to uncurl my hand, and a feeling of weirdness shot through my head because it honestly felt like I had a freaking hoof for Pete's sake.

But the feeling faded after a minute or two and eventually my body eased up or whatever.

So yeah, doesn't really work that well. I mean, unless I tried combined this with crap tons of drugs, but I'm not that crazy. Don't wanna be running through the streets naked screaming "I'm Rainbow Dash!" or something awesome insane like that.

Well, hypnosis is more of a mind over matter exercise. If your thinking it won't work, it probably won't. It cannot make you do something you wouldn't want it to. It also can't make you believe anything; you have to want it.

Well, hypnosis is more of a mind over matter exercise. If your thinking it won't work, it probably won't. It cannot make you do something you wouldn't want it to. It also can't make you believe anything; you have to want it.

I'm aware of that, which is why I did it when I was pretty sleepy so that I wouldn't think too hard about what was happening. I think that's why it even had any effect on me at all, other than the relaxation effect. I actually wouldn't mind using these recordings to relax rather than "hypnotize", they're very soothing.

Mkay, just making certain. Not a ton of people know about this sorta thing.^^

I understand, and I appreciate it. I did a bit of research on hypnosis before I did it, and I had a Psychology teacher in college that taught us a bit about it so I didn't go in blind.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I tried Twilight Sparkle, First I felt a strong tingling feeling in my hands and I felt like my voice had changed a little, then I got up and my arms felt longer and face felt as if it was different.That was all. Not long after I had a horrible headache ( which i still have as I write this)

So If I repeat the hypnosis will the changes be stronger? and would it continue like that?

I've done the RD file at least 15 times and over time you will start feeling more of the changes. When i first did it i only felt the hooves but after the 5-6 time i felt everything (still feels like i have wings and a tail). As for it continuing that is up to you. You can use the trigger to feel like twilight but at anytime you can use the "revert to normal" phrase to end it.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 5/3/2014 at 2:25 PM, ElectricBlueMLP said:

I've done the RD file at least 15 times and over time you will start feeling more of the changes. When i first did it i only felt the hooves but after the 5-6 time i felt everything (still feels like i have wings and a tail). As for it continuing that is up to you. You can use the trigger to feel like twilight but at anytime you can use the "revert to normal" phrase to end it.

gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay

Edited by Dog man

So i decided to try the pinkie file and my god it really works. First time hearing it and i felt all of the changes and when i woke up i couldn't stop laughing and i had a huge smile on my face the entire day. Might continue using the RD file but from time to time i might use the pinkie file again

I really wish someone would answer my question in regards to how long it could take to be "approved" so I can actually try this. -_-

Took me like 5 minutes. Admin has to manually approve you. Guess you are unlucky. 

I really wish someone would answer my question in regards to how long it could take to be "approved" so I can actually try this. -_-

When did you send your thing in? Because I was approved by th next day.

Lol told u pinkie is reallly powerful, its been a month and I still laugh, smile, and giggle for no reason lol

I've done that well before I listened to Pinkie's, it just pretty much made it happen without a catalyst.

I've done that well before I listened to Pinkie's, it just pretty much made it happen without a catalyst.

You are Pinkie!  :lol:  And here you go pinkiepartypie! getting along with our group without lying!

I've got it actually. I've already copy pasted links to each one in a document. I've only downloaded like 8 of them so far. Anyone have any tips or anything?

(edited)

Ummm.... stick to one; more than one file tends to give you Emotional Kernel Panic, which is a rather unsettling and particularly nasty disorder involving a stimulus producing two conflicting responses and making you sick.

Edited by Nightwing
  • Brohoof 1

Does anyone else have issues signing up for their site? I get the confirmation link, but it takes me to an error page.

(edited)

I dont know what I have to do to download the things :/ I am on a document atm, where do I go from there?

The document on the op won't work anymore. You have go register here:http://www.hypnoponies.net

And wait until you're approved. Then the spell book section will appear and you'll be able to download the files.

Edited by Captchet