Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

This seems interesting. But I don't want to risk getting viruses, because I have some DooM WADs and videos I worked real hard on as well TF2 which took me forever to install.

Is there an alternative?

If not, I would like to know if anyone scanned it with Malwarebytes.

Hypnoponies.net files are virus free, but you have to sign up. Might as well read some on that forum, to make sure it's for you.

I tried Rarity, since she is my favorite pony. I think it was pretty crazy until my brother barged in.

Uggg, I know right? Did he jump on you? My > censored < twin brother decided it would be an excellent idea to jump on me in the middle of a session. I nearly strangled him.

Uggg, I know right? Did he jump on you? My > censored < twin brother decided it would be an excellent idea to jump on me in the middle of a session. I nearly strangled him.

Lol, he walked and jumped on my bed to grab a game then ran out.

• Brohoof 1

Lol, he walked and jumped on my bed to grab a game then ran out.

had the same moment when i did the pinkie file. My twin bro was trying to wake me up just as the trigger words were being said. Since the hypnosis was in effect i saw him and gave him a big hug and was talking to him in a high pitched voice

had the same moment when i did the pinkie file. My twin bro was trying to wake me up just as the trigger words were being said. Since the hypnosis was in effect i saw him and gave him a big hug and was talking to him in a high pitched voice

The hypnosis never really worked to well on me since I sometimes have trouble focusing.

The hypnosis never really worked to well on me since I sometimes have trouble focusing.

it takes some time to achieve the full trance. For me it took at least 10 sessions of the rainbow dash file to get it to work.

it takes some time to achieve the full trance. For me it took at least 10 sessions of the rainbow dash file to get it to work.

Did you lay down and close your eyes? What did you do?

Did you lay down and close your eyes? What did you do?

i lay on my back and close my eyes. Also it is good to wear comfortable clothing so nothing too constricting. When it comes to getting into the trance just take slow deep breaths before and during the induction part of the file to help control your heartbeat. Like i said in my last post it may take some time to get the full effect.

Can somepony please affirm or refute (whichever is most likely the case) my fears regarding the "subconscious letting down its guard" thing (please don't just tell me what I want to hear)? I want to use one of the hypnosis files, but I can relate to all of the Mane 6 minus Applejack, at least a little. Does this mean that if I use a file, it won't matter if my subconscious' guard is up? Also, what would be a good way to find somepony to interview via PMs?  I'm trying to plan ahead in case my next psychology professor offers extra credit.

(edited)

OK I am saying this to all of you out there who are having a hard time with this. This is to those out there who  have tried but nothing seems to happen, I was having this same problem, I tried about 4 times over a few days and didn't get much more than some tingly fingers. But, I did not want to give up, and the fifth time I tried I actually reached Trance! It was only for maybe 15 or 20 seconds but I could tell it was trance. You will know when you reach it because it feels very different, I will do my best to explain. 

You fell like you are falling but it is weird, it is like you are falling with a strobe light on, it is not a continuous motion. It's like you are falling one foot at a time stopping in between each foot, but fast. It is very hard to explain. 

You also can't really tell which way is up or down and if you hand was resting on the bed face up, you can't really tell where your hand is actually touching the bed. Again I am doing the best I can to explain but it is tricky. 

Before I go any farther I do want to say that Hypnosis is totally safe. Hypnosis cant NOT make you do anything you don't want to do. When you are under hypnosis You can come out of it when ever you wan't. But because you are under trance you tend to not want to come out of it. But it is not like you are going to stay hypnotized forever, you can come out of it when ever you wan't. That being said lets move on  to how to get into a trance. 

Now, The trick to get into the trance is simple but a little hard. People keep saying you have to really listen to the voice, well guess what, that's the trick. You have to concentrate on only the voice so that you can't hear anything else, you aren't think about anything other than the voice. Now when I say this don't imagine what the voice is telling you, just listen to it make the voice the only thing in the whole world.

Now if you have not reached trance by the time the voice has finished counting down, the chances are the rest of the track won't really do anything, that is not to say don't finish the track, it will still help to put that in your brain. But for the track and hypnosis to work fully, you need to be in and stay in trance by the time the voice is finished counting down. 

Sense I figured this out I have been able to get a trance a few more time and it worked, I have not yet been able to keep up the trance for the whole track though, The key is to keep practicing and keep trying.

Now when I say all this know that while I know more about hypnosis than most people, I have NO professional knowledge, These are just things I have learned through my own research and trial and error. But they do work, Like I said the trick is just concentrating on the voice. Good luck and let me know if this helped anyone or if you have any questions, Feel free to PM me. 

Edited by Eldwain

Did the RD file again last night and something interesting happened. Right when the induction started i started feeling both of my hands tingle then have a pulsing sensation. Soon after my hands felt like hooves before the actual transformation part started. Really weird feeling but the hypnosis worked yet again. Also the trigger phrases work on and off but i found out that if i focus hard enough i can achieve the trigger without saying the phrase. Even as i'm typing this i can feel the pony ears and tail still =)

This seems interesting. But I don't want to risk getting viruses, because I have some DooM WADs and videos I worked real hard on as well TF2 which took me forever to install.

Is there an alternative?

If not, I would like to know if anyone scanned it with Malwarebytes.

All hypnopony files are safe.

Proof: https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/c22fc18d8b1b6d80b8dde1d91ee5290c9aefd7d77a8c01fbaf2f0e6c2d3f438d/analysis/1404271615/

(Rainbow Dash 3.0)

OK I am saying this to all of you out there who are having a hard time with this. This is to those out there who have tried but nothing seems to happen, I was having this same problem, I tried about 4 times over a few days and didn't get much more than some tingly fingers. But, I did not want to give up, and the fifth time I tried I actually reached Trance! It was only for maybe 15 or 20 seconds but I could tell it was trance. You will know when you reach it because it feels very different, I will do my best to explain.

You fell like you are falling but it is weird, it is like you are falling with a strobe light on, it is not a continuous motion. It's like you are falling one foot at a time stopping in between each foot, but fast. It is very hard to explain.

You also can't really tell which way is up or down and if you hand was resting on the bed face up, you can't really tell where your hand is actually touching the bed. Again I am doing the best I can to explain but it is tricky.

Before I go any farther I do want to say that Hypnosis is totally safe. Hypnosis cant NOT make you do anything you don't want to do. When you are under hypnosis You can come out of it when ever you wan't. But because you are under trance you tend to not want to come out of it. But it is not like you are going to stay hypnotized forever, you can come out of it when ever you wan't. That being said lets move on to how to get into a trance.

Now, The trick to get into the trance is simple but a little hard. People keep saying you have to really listen to the voice, well guess what, that's the trick. You have to concentrate on only the voice so that you can't hear anything else, you aren't think about anything other than the voice. Now when I say this don't imagine what the voice is telling you, just listen to it make the voice the only thing in the whole world.

Now if you have not reached trance by the time the voice has finished counting down, the chances are the rest of the track won't really do anything, that is not to say don't finish the track, it will still help to put that in your brain. But for the track and hypnosis to work fully, you need to be in and stay in trance by the time the voice is finished counting down.

Sense I figured this out I have been able to get a trance a few more time and it worked, I have not yet been able to keep up the trance for the whole track though, The key is to keep practicing and keep trying.

Now when I say all this know that while I know more about hypnosis than most people, I have NO professional knowledge, These are just things I have learned through my own research and trial and error. But they do work, Like I said the trick is just concentrating on the voice. Good luck and let me know if this helped anyone or if you have any questions, Feel free to PM me.

very interesting but focusing on the voice really does make a difference. Really gets you relaxed and you feel the changes more. BTW i am typing this while still under the effects of the RD file. Keyboard and hooves don't mix very well. I guess that the main reason why the triggers never worked for me is because i wasn't focusing 100% on the voice.
  • Brohoof 1

So after doing the RD hypnosis so many times i can feel all of the changes but the one change that is hard to feel is the pony legs. Can anypony tell me how it's suppose to feel like?