Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

*hugs* You take it too seriously, really. Don't let stupid bronies destroy your fun or good mood. And I say it as someone, who also have a tendency to get annoyed by things like that, especially if I have a bad day. It shouldn't be about how many people love AJ, but about HOW MUCH we love her.

img-2768252-1-1.png

And I'm drawing Applejack again. This time I was trying with a limited palette (it became quite popular on Tumblr, so I decided to give it a try).

attachicon.gifaj palette nr 18.jpg

Ok thanks for the picture it made me feel better  :)  :D

OK!! :3

For now,the positions for this World Cup are:

GK:Undecided

LB:Saudi Brony

CB:Banul

CB:

RB:

RM:

CM:

CM:

LM:

ST:Lightwing

ST:JMlme

We need 6 people more to fill it.Any ideas? :3

Look,it's always unavoidable for a pony to receive some hate.And stop for complaining,please.You didn't saw the times where she was hitted with hate ALL the time.

If you find a hater,don't start to think "I'll kill him",and try to convice him why is he wrong,but not with the violence,if not with the words.

And i'm telling you this as a person who saw TRUE hate towards her,with killing menaces for her and all.

Yeah i guess your right thanks lightwing  :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Exactly,but I need to know what positions do they want :3

Whoops! 

We could either mention them in a post or PM? I saw a rule relating to the support of background ponies in the WC thread. Does that mean Noire would be eligible to join us also?

Edited by Guest

Now I've seen comments around the web about the shooting stars being her parents, whilst it was something that crossed my mind when watching this. Was this a canon intention? Poor little AJ :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux-k-v5iIjM

I don't think they're ever gonna come out and say, "Yo, her parents are dead"

But that's the vibe I got from it, and I think they were trying to subtly imply it.

• Brohoof 1

29q1lx3.jpg

Now I've seen comments around the web about the shooting stars being her parents, whilst it was something that crossed my mind when watching this. Was this a canon intention? Poor little AJ :(

1.JPG

Mmm-hmm. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69-gmhl7u58

My videos also count as canon when they aren't about assasination.

I've always been a fan of stars and using the night sky as a visual element, as my name can attest to, so I loved this detail.

• Brohoof 3

Latest Video: Come On: An Ode To Best Friendship

img-9947-1-i-TxbKrsG.png

"Says they don't like MMDW or Merriwether Williams: Inb4 Stellafera" - Sugar Cube

Wow, I got chills from that and the context.  So much feels  :( .  

• Brohoof 2

sig-27651.c9d433c71d.png

~ Rise And Rise Again, Until Lambs Become Lions ~

I don't think they're ever gonna come out and say, "Yo, her parents are dead"

But that's the vibe I got from it, and I think they were trying to subtly imply it.

Very true, I think its probably best left as a subtlety. :)

1.JPG

Mmm-hmm. 

My videos also count as canon when they aren't about assasination.

I've always been a fan of stars and using the night sky as a visual element, as my name can attest to, so I loved this detail.

Thanks for posting both the tweet and your video! I'm no fan of Ellie Goulding but I'll make an exception for this! :wub:  Your work is beautiful, I've just subscribed and I will be checking out much more of your vids :) 

Wow, I got chills from that and the context.  So much feels  :( .  

I know right? I just want to hug her so much!  :(

(edited)

Come on guys let's make our dream possible of showing this fandom that applejack Isn't a background pony at all and has a massive fanbase like ours at the ready for her! applejack for queen of the world! 2014-entirety  :D

And by making our dream possible i mean winning the world cup

Edited by Saudi brony
  • Brohoof 2

Frankly, I dont think Sweetie Belle is going to be a tough fight for Applejack. She should have this in the bag

I hope so, I just remember how hard myself and a few others were campaigning for Trixie compared to nopony campaigning for Sweetie Belle, and she still won... Of course Trixie is Trixie, and and Applejack is best pony! Plus we should have to alliance to back us up...

post-26689-0-01806000-1403896717_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

thejlmle2_zps98689217.png

:huh:  :toldya:  :smug:  :wat:         Nightmare Night Fan Club        :pout:  :proud:  :please:  :confused:

signature by Scootaloodle

Am afraid that pinkie might overkill us 

Pinkie will diffenatly be a tough one, but we got the Rarity fans with us

Its Rarity Vs. Applejack that I'm worried about

• Brohoof 1

29q1lx3.jpg

I hope so, I just remember how hard myself and a few others were campaigning for Trixie compared to nopony campaigning for Sweetie Belle, and she still won... Of course Trixie is Trixie, and and Applejack is best pony! Plus we should have to alliance to back us up...

attachicon.gifBusiness.jpg

Yes, it is!  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash SIG 1.png

Sig by Kyoshi.