Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

I can't wait to be a cupcake! But I am no Pinkie Pie, I am a proud Apple!

Well go post in 2 places: forum games and welcoming plaza 

Edited by Desert guardian
  • Brohoof 1

Hey everypony I NEED you guys to tell me this... Is AppleSeed a good name for a male pony that is part of the Apple family? Please tell me. I need to know :D

Hey everypony I NEED you guys to tell me this... Is AppleSeed a good name for a male pony that is part of the Apple family? Please tell me. I need to know :D

If it is not a good name... Can anypony please suggest a better name?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I find it good its my oc name desert guardian that is weird for an apple family XD

• Brohoof 2

I think it's a fitting name for a member of the Aple family. It reminds me of Johnny Appleseed. If you don't know him, he's kind of an American folk hero who supposedly planted a shit ton of Apple trees.

• Brohoof 2

I think it's a fitting name for a member of the Aple family. It reminds me of Johnny Appleseed. If you don't know him, he's kind of an American folk hero who supposedly planted a shit ton of Apple trees.

Cool, do you think it is a fitting name for a apple bucker just like AJ?

I find it good its my oc name desert guardian that is weird for an apple family XD

Cool, do you think it is a fitting name for a apple bucker just like AJ?

Oh yeah thanks for the help to guys, just that last thing I asked you both now :3 I wanna be a apple bucker

• Brohoof 1

Hahahaha Big Mac so funny!

Can someone please tell me what happened to AppleJack's parents? I must know :huh:

I missed this question.

The loose cannon is that they passed away some time shortly before AJ left for Manehattan during 'The Cutie Mark Chronicles'. During 'Apple Family Reunion, AJ looks out the window and sees two shooting stars pass. The below tweet was from one of the Storyboard artists ... known to the fandom as Sibsy.

post-25990-0-10268900-1404951001_thumb.png

And there is more. Spoiler tag used since this is talking (in general) about a script that is being written NOW

M.A. Larson, one of the better writers on the show, was asked what the hardest script he had for write for MLP. This was at the recent con MLP-MSP Writers vs VA panel. MA Larson said that the hardest one is what he was/is working on since it has no humor/jokes, its serious. That isn't an exact quote ... but yeah. That has made some to comment that it may have to do with the AJ Parents. Some say Scootaloo as well ... or even the Zebras. Either way ... it's driving a few of us batshit crazy. 

Link below.

• Brohoof 4

I think it would be great if they got into what happened to Applejack's parents. It's true that it might be just a tad dark for a kids show, but I can't help but think of all the feels something like that would create. Children can appreciate that too.

• Brohoof 1

I think it would be great if they got into what happened to Applejack's parents. It's true that it might be just a tad dark for a kids show, but I can't help but think of all the feels something like that would create. Children can appreciate that too.

Especially for children who have lost parents. Someone brought up Rugrats and Sesame Street and how they handled death.

• Brohoof 3

Now everypony. Is Appleseed a good name for a apple bucker?

That is part of the apple family?

Sure, I don't see why that wouldn't fit an apple bucker

• Brohoof 2

Eeeeyup.

BTW, I think Appleseed was originally Appleblooms name in the first scripts. So it's definitely one that almost became canon

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I feel your name is for a young member of the apple family but why not

• Brohoof 2

I feel your name is for a young member of the apple family but why not

I wanted to say the same thing. I think it's a fitting name for someone from the Apple Family, but I think about a filly or foal.

But when I hear 'Apple Seed' I also have to think about a farmer who plants seeds. So quite a perfect name for an Apple member :)

• Brohoof 1

Appleseed is an awesome name for an Apple family member! Good job picking it, and sorry I wasn't able to reply sooner!

I wanted to say the same thing. I think it's a fitting name for someone from the Apple Family, but I think about a filly or foal.

But when I hear 'Apple Seed' I also have to think about a farmer who plants seeds. So quite a perfect name for an Apple member :)

You know... I think you are right. If you have any other suggestions feel free... I kinda made this name in like 5 minutes. I want me to be a strong applebucker just like AJ XD 

If I cannot think of anything else or if anyone else helps me out, then I guess I will be AppleSeed

If anypony can just name any names that would suit the apple family that are not already taken from anypony in the show in this post section that would be great! Then I will choose if I should keep my name or change it! Thanks so much for the help everypony!

• Brohoof 1

You know... I think you are right. If you have any other suggestions feel free... I kinda made this name in like 5 minutes. I want me to be a strong applebucker just like AJ XD 

If I cannot think of anything else or if anyone else helps me out, then I guess I will be AppleSeed

If anypony can just name any names that would suit the apple family that are not already taken from anypony in the show in this post section that would be great! Then I will choose if I should keep my name or change it! Thanks so much for the help everypony!

I think your name is just fine! Don't forget that most of the great apple related names are already taken in the show. (and the Apple family is huge!). I can't think of another better name at the moment, but I'm not that good in such things :)

• Brohoof 2

I think your name is just fine! Don't forget that most of the great apple related names are already taken in the show. (and the Apple family is huge!). I can't think of another better name at the moment, but I'm not that good in such things :)

Thanks a lot! I will keep thinking and if anypony else is wanting to help me find a more suitable name for a male applebucker part of the apple family then feel free!

Lol for some reason that part of the song a true true friend helps a friend in need just came to my mind... And it reminded me of applejacks part when you is helping pinkie LOL gotta go listen to it it sounds way to good. " We'd appreciate ALOT"! That part was amazing. Ashley Ball is awesome. (Her voice actor) 

• Brohoof 2

Here's how my name originated from: an apple family member goes on a business trip to saddle Arabia and one of the people living in there greeted her with a lot kindness and she liked him so they marry each other and that made my oc he's named desert because obvious reasons and guardian because he doesn't let any harm come to anyone who cares about him and his loved ones! 

• Brohoof 3

Here's how my name originated from: an apple family member goes on a business trip to saddle Arabia and one of the people living in there greeted her with a lot kindness and she liked him so they marry each other and that made my oc he's named desert because obvious reasons and guardian because he doesn't let any harm come to anyone who cares about him and his loved ones! 

Nice, this makes a lot of sense! :lol:

Hey PinkLady... Did you make your profile picture? I love it!

Once again... Lol this might be getting annoying sorry but I am considering making mlp animations about my adventures through Equestria. And I need a name that fits a male applebucker that is part of the apple family! I have had a lot of super nice comments saying it is a great name but if there is a better one any of you can think of please share it with me and I will consider using it!would love to hear any of your guys' idea's! Thanks for the help everypony!

http://youtu.be/5tCPxXW_9qI Sick song song by applejack near the end... If you have not heard it... Listen to it!

• Brohoof 2

Yes!!!! U are very very very right!

I AM A CUPCAKE! HURRAAAYYYY! NOW I JUST HAVE TO FIND A BETTER NAME FOR MY PONY!!!

Lets think here... Appleseed, AppleStem, AppleLeaf, AppleHoof, AppleDash XD, UGH I cant think of anything... Appleseed just sounds to young XD

Please some pony help me brainstorm for new names XD I am thinking of doing an animation series on youtube of my adventures through equestria and I want to be a male, and strong applebucker! I am also a very close cousin to AppleJack and we always hang out XD Now everypony... Help me think, if you have any suggestions for my name please reply to this post and tell me! I have been thinking very hard too... Thanks so much everypony!

Yes!!!! U are very very very right!

I AM A CUPCAKE! HURRAAAYYYY! NOW I JUST HAVE TO FIND A BETTER NAME FOR MY PONY!!!

Lets think here... Appleseed, AppleStem, AppleLeaf, AppleHoof, AppleDash XD, UGH I cant think of anything... Appleseed just sounds to young XD

Please some pony help me brainstorm for new names XD I am thinking of doing an animation series on youtube of my adventures through equestria and I want to be a male, and strong applebucker! I am also a very close cousin to AppleJack and we always hang out XD Now everypony... Help me think, if you have any suggestions for my name please reply to this post and tell me! I have been thinking very hard too... Thanks so much everypony!

Still getting nowhere with my name problem. Please everypony help :D  And thanks to all who have already helped... U guys if you want might get into my series :0

• Brohoof 2

apple bucker might work with you? 

Applekicker? 

Appleking? 

Applemight? 

Hey thanks for the help!!! Those are really pushing the process along. I was thinking something along those lines as well. Great minds think alike right :D  If you hacve any more suggestions that would be great. I will let you know if I decide on anything!

apple bucker might work with you? 

Applekicker? 

Appleking? 

Applemight? 

Hey, I am kinda thinking about that apple might name :) I just "might" have to choose it!

• Brohoof 2