*Hugs her and wipes tears off her face* 

"will you forgive me for my behavior earlier?" 

"no!"  :okiedokielokie: 

"oh"  :( 

"Ah'm just kidding,sugar! Of course i'll forgive you!"  :wub:  

"oh applejack......" 

"oh sugarcube......" 

You already know what's going to happen i don't need to tell you

I'm not sure exactly what happened... But I know Applejack, she's sweet and kind, and will stick with her family through tick and thin; I have no doubt she forgives you my friend!

post-26689-0-55237700-1409928586_thumb.jpg

post-26689-0-55237700-1409928586_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

What happened exactly: let's just say i did something bad :(

We all do.. What's important is to learn from our mistakes and move on... You don't wanna know what I did last night lol; I'm sure it was worse.

post-26689-0-30655200-1409929736_thumb.jpgpost-26689-0-92543100-1409929751_thumb.jpg

post-26689-0-30655200-1409929736_thumb.jpg

post-26689-0-92543100-1409929751_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Hey, does anyonw ever wonder about how old the mane 6 are? Teenagers, young aldults? I never really wrapped my head around it...  :wat:

Considering some of them own businesses, I always assumed they were young adults

• Brohoof 2

Hey, does anyonw ever wonder about how old the mane 6 are? Teenagers, young aldults? I never really wrapped my head around it...  :wat:

Probably early twenties :) At least Lauren Faust said something like that, not sure where, probably in one of her interviews. 

• Brohoof 2

I remember reading a blog about their ages

1. Applejack 24 
  2. rarity 23 
  3. Fluttershy 21 
  4. Dash 21 
  5. Pinkie 20 
  6. twilight 19
  • Brohoof 2

What I think:

Applejack 26

Rarity 26 (not much younger than AJ.)

Fluttershy: 24

Pinkie Pie: 23

Rainbow Dash: 21

Twilight: 19

• Brohoof 2

Ya I think we can sum it up too "Young adults"  B)  ;)

I would really love to see a AJ episode that included NONE of her family, I think it would be a good way to see other sides of her. Yes I know there have been a few episodes like that but they really need more. What does everypony else think>?

Edited by AppleMight
  • Brohoof 1

Considering some of them own businesses, I always assumed they were young adults

Probably early twenties :) At least Lauren Faust said something like that, not sure where, probably in one of her interviews. 

Funny you should mention [this].

Heh, months ago... like, back in April, actually, I created something of a compare and contrast essay about the ponies' ages.  At the time, I was still very much new to the fandom, but as I now look back and read the essay I wrote (for myself, I never actually did anything with it), I'm surprised at how much I still [now] agree with what I wrote [then].  I mean, since then, I've become much more knowledgeable of the show and fandom at large, but yet I can still find the logic I used in that essay to be respectable.

So, if y'all promise not to claim it as your own, I'll upload it.  Besides, nobody else but me would have read it if I don't show it to you guys.  So, as long as you can credit me, (yeah, just say "Miles") with it, do with it as you may.

• Brohoof 3

That's an interesting analysis. You came to the same conclusion that I did in another thread about the Mane 6's age a little while back. Here's an alternate look at their ages that I think was also pretty interesting, although I still think your's is more precise considering this video was made before "Pinkie Pride" premiered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_rcYkW3rX8

Also, here's AJ playing a guitar

post-21215-0-77930900-1410101090_thumb.png

Edited by Rivendare
  • Brohoof 3

That's an interesting analysis. You came to the same conclusion that I did in another thread about the Mane 6's age a little while back. Here's an alternate look at their ages that I think was also pretty interesting, although I still think your's is more precise considering this video was made before "Pinkie Pride" premiered.

Also, here's AJ playing a guitar

Hehehhh... I've seen that before man... and while I enjoyed seeing him use that episode to compare them, like I did... I totally disagree with the reasons he is using - well, not all of them, but, most.  I mean, he somehow manages to use the evidence he brought up to say "LOL they're 15!" WHAT?  No!!!  The evidence he was talking about much more closely matches the way I aged them.  You graduate high school at 18, and by that time, you either: know where you're going; or you are already where you want to be, and are still progressing... Or, you might not be sure about anything, because the schooling system is so freaking stupid that we're shoved useless crap in our faces which waste our time and confuse us.  Of course, there is leeway for more than just those 3 vague options, but, I'm just simplifying. 

The guy in the video clearly says that he thinks some of the ponies are in their life jobs, and are damn good at it.  Which, is exactly... I mean, like seriously - exactly the reason I placed AJ and Rarity at 22, being the eldest ponies.  Not 15, lol.  And, it's also the biggest reason I placed all the ponies at the ages I did.  I just get this intuitive vibe from the show that tells me that I think AJ and Rarity are the eldest; RD and Fluttershy are the middle two; and that Twilight and Pinkie are the youngest.  Thus, while the exact ages I put them might not matter as much, I at least feel that, the comparative ages that I just said, are important.

But hey, this is all my own opinion.  In all reality, I bet you the guys and gals at Hasbro not only don't release official ages because it's truthfully not that important, but also because they probably actually argue amongst themselves about it, too.  

• Brohoof 2

To be fare my ranking goes like this: 

1. Applejack because i can't get enough of her  :wub: 
  2. Rarity because she's like applejack's other half  :proud: 
  3. dashie because she's hot  :muffins: 
  4. twilight 
  5. fluttershy 
  6. pinkie 

Mane 6 hotness rankings? I want to join: 

1. Applejack

2. Rainbow Dash

3. Pinkie Pie

4. Twilight Sparkle

5. Rarity

6. Fluttershy

I find Rarity more beautiful than "hot/sexy/whatever" in all honesty. 

• Brohoof 3

Mane 6 hotness rankings? I want to join: 

1. Applejack

2. Rainbow Dash

3. Pinkie Pie

4. Twilight Sparkle

5. Rarity

6. Fluttershy

I find Rarity more beautiful than "hot/sexy/whatever" in all honesty. 

Hey, don't tell anyone but i have a crush on rarity's human version  :derp:

• Brohoof 2

applejack used to be one of my least favorites but as the show went on and she got more spotlight i realized she is an amazing funny and witty pony im glad they put so much enfasis on her

The only thing that people like about applejack is her shipping with rainbow dash, am pretty sure they don't even watch her closely or observe her

• Brohoof 2

Hey, don't tell anyone but i have a crush on rarity's human version  :derp:

I have a crush on both Rarity and Applejack as ponies. 

Applejack has the best human fan art by far. Possibly because she can still look natural without changing too much about her. 

• Brohoof 1

I have a crush on both Rarity and Applejack as ponies. 

Applejack has the best human fan art by far. Possibly because she can still look natural without changing too much about her. 

I only like rarity's EQG human design, it's soooo.............fabulous!  :wub:

• Brohoof 1