Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

Applejack has always been a good hardworking pony and human but what does she do in her free time? Think about her life? I wonder...

large.jpg

She looks lovely in this portrait and while she may work most of the time, there is always a reward of an apple.  

Edited by Aeros Sine
  • Brohoof 3

new AJ/Rares pics, more awesomeness from the daily tumblr

tumblr_nkhk9pboM21tlqckyo1_1280.png

tumblr_nkkk9pOU2v1tlqckyo1_1280.png

tumblr_nkmypkUs1x1tlqckyo1_1280.png

tumblr_nkoxvgTxWD1tlqckyo1_1280.png

AJ: "Aw, it’ll be alright sugarcube."

tumblr_nkqvwzHdm41tlqckyo1_1280.png

You picked the wrong ponies to mess with today…

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

Two sweet AJ pics

img-3562460-1-775799__safe_applejack_ani

just love how she plays with Winona

img-3562460-2-844475__safe_solo_applejac

this one I really like X3

bonus awesomeness:

829389__safe_rainbow+dash_fluttershy_app

Edited by Delzepp
  • Brohoof 2

She not only speaks with honesty but she is an honest worker and her life is honest; like an open book  :smug:

img-3568513-1-q5VUlia.jpg

I dunno why but this picture always makes me smile :D (AJ can play the banjo now ;o)

Playing the banjo with hooves...

That's what I call skill.

• Brohoof 2

I love applejack so much it's amazing looking at the art in this thread!! I'm a bit jealous I don't have the talent  :wat: Even though I love all of the mane 6 AJ has been and always will be my favorite she is so easy for me to relate too :smug:

• Brohoof 1

IMO, AJ is the least smart of the Mane 6.  Don't get me wrong, I'm NOT saying she's stupid, I'd say she's got average intelligence.  It's just her interests are:

Her family & her farm (kind of blended in her mind)

Her friends

Ponyville. 

In these things, she is an expert.  Very little interest in or knowledge of the rest of EQ & none at all in, say, art, theater, fashion, or whatever.  (Well, she does play the banjo sometimes)

On the other hand, she's got more common sense in one of her hooves than the rest of the group combined.  (Of course, that group has Twilight, Rarity, Dash & Pinkie -not a vast pool of good sense, although Fluttershy has some sense.)

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to go to bed folks.

I'm really tired and its late.

Good night everypony

img-3575126-1-kQTBaXX.png

actually, that pic looks more like AJ waking up and yawning, since there's sunshine and all

• Brohoof 1

I like this artist, he seems to often post pics of twi and AJ

852304__safe_twilight+sparkle_applejack_

wait your turn twi, you can't both tahe a bath at the same time...or can you?

842416__safe_twilight+sparkle_applejack_

dinner scene (I know, AJ's cheek is a little messed up, but I still like the pic)

next one has a spoiler warning, as it has to do with the plot of the first episode of season 5

852303__safe_twilight+sparkle_applejack_

oh noes, twi and AJ are trapped under the weird smiling spell that'll be explained

• Brohoof 4

Unlike the others', her Rainbow Power design actually looks semi-subtle and decent:

rainbow_power_applejack_by_whizzball2-d7

I don't get what's with the mane/tail growth though, in the case of all 6 ponies

Edited by Delzepp
  • Brohoof 1

first day of spring, snow is a thing of the past aready

img-3591889-1-tumblr_nlibiqyIDk1tlqckyo1

So cute  :wub:

What do you want to see in season 5? :)
My only wish, as always, is to see AJ with her hair down. Other than that I don't even have any expectations, I just have faith in writers.
  • Brohoof 2

What do you want to see in season 5? :)

My only wish, as always, is to see AJ with her hair down. Other than that I don't even have any expectations, I just have faith in writers.

hmmm, if I noticed a trend in all MLP seasons, it's that the show gets more and more mature; in that respect, I have a feeling that season 5 will deal with some subjects they didn't touch before, and I mean that on a deep level; I have a feeling that this season is gonna have many laughs, but also many tears, and if those tears are genuine, sincere and well earned, then we're in for a doozy X3

by the way, since we're on the topic, I personally don't think it'd be a good idea for sunset shimmer to join the main show, just sayin'

Edited by Delzepp
  • Brohoof 1