Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

Some Rainbow Power Rarity

RainbowPowerRarity.png

Some Rainbow Power Rarit

Ohhhh! Pretty! You wouldn't mind if I use it as a profile pic in the future right? Its just so pretty!  :please:

I just asked for a Rarity coffee sketch BTW ... my first sketch request in the fandom.

I requested for one too! Posting it as soon as its finished  

rarity_is_best_pony_by_iopichio-d4mswvb.

mlp__artistic_rarity_by_keterok-d5ow7s4.

JACKPOT!!! img-2914573-3-HV5keY8.png Btw, I was the one who thought the internet had no more Rarity pics. I guess I wasn't looking hard enough!

Edited by XxConfusedUnicornxX
  • Brohoof 6

Might as well post some human Rarity. Why not?

Usually more the fan of Ponyrity though.

gijinka_rarity_by_excelhensggott-d5pssfl

This one is probably one of my favorite humanized Raritys:

post-25189-0-34525300-1406823922_thumb.jpg

I find that it catches her elegance and graceful beauty very well.post-25189-0-79425100-1406301242.png

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Might as well post some human Rarity. Why not?

Usually more the fan of Ponyrity though.

gijinka_rarity_by_excelhensggott-d5pssfl

This one is probably one of my favorite humanized Raritys:

attachicon.gifrarityhumanactuallygood.jpg

I find that it catches her elegance and graceful beauty very well.

Oh.... My.... GOSH! img-2914573-3-HV5keY8.png This is the best drawing of humanized Rarity! Its saved in my photo library now ^^

• Brohoof 5

This picture is so cute! Rarity got Applejack's hat!  :P

68879+-+applejack+artist+whitediamonds+h

o_o That's a very weird picture because Rarity would NEVER wear her hat.... Unless its a new trend! The last time Rarity wore something related to farming was a straw hat and a fabulous farming outfit!

Rarity_Farm.png

640px-Rarity_on_a_plow_S4E13.png

But its a cute picture :D

• Brohoof 5

I'm relatively new here and I'm amazed at the dedication you guys have to this fan club. You've successfully converted me to a Rarity fan. :D

Keep it up!

Well, let me welcome you then! Welcome to the forums and the Rariclub! Hope you will have lots of fun here!

post-25189-0-89403000-1402572949.png

Im glad that we managed to convert you! You are now a fabulous one!post-25189-0-79425100-1406301242.png

• Brohoof 7

Ok ... That escalated quickly :D

Applejack mentions do excite this FC don't they

rarity_teaches_applejack_to_sew_by_bakue

Rarity teaching AJ after the MMC debacle.

I'm relatively new here and I'm amazed at the dedication you guys have to this fan club. You've successfully converted me to a Rarity fan. :D

Keep it up!

Welcome to the kingdom of fabulosity friend!

• Brohoof 7

Ok ... That escalated quickly :D

Applejack mentions do excite this FC don't they

Apples is my second favorite pony after all.post-25189-0-56612000-1406024165.png

Here we see Applejack trying to convince Rarity of a new revolutionary fashion idea!

apples___by_rambopvp-d7k9p7o.png

"Ah have an idea, sugarcube! How 'bout ah dress that looks like an apple?"

Rares is not convinced...

• Brohoof 5

Ohhhh! Pretty! You wouldn't mind if I use it as a profile pic in the future right? Its just so pretty!  :please:

It's not my picture so do what you want with it :proud:

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

Keep it up!

Welcome to the forums! We're glad you chose to be a Rarity fan! You have chosen the right path.... The path.... of..... FABULOUSITY!!!

fab.png

Hope to see you posting here soon <3

• Brohoof 6

Haha, thanks everypony!  :D

I would love to bring something new to the table, but I'm sure you all have exhausted the internet's supply of Rarity thrice-over by now.  :lol:

Believe it or not we haven't. Also, discussion of her ranges from speculating on musical tastes, coffee preference, and how squishy is she in marshmallow form.

Wait ... maybe not that last one. At least not yet. :pout:

• Brohoof 3

How squishy do you guys think she is in marshmellow form? A high, medium or small amount of squishyness? :confused:

I for one think she is highly squishy, and i challenge everyone to prove the contrary!

rarity_the_marshmallow_by_applestems-d47

:muffins:

• Brohoof 4

Believe it or not we haven't. Also, discussion of her ranges from speculating on musical tastes, coffee preference, and how squishy is she in marshmallow form.

Wait ... maybe not that last one. At least not yet. :pout:

Alright, here's my contribution for today, courtesy of a lazy Google search:

h1F194CFE.jpg

How squishy do you guys think she is in marshmellow form? A high, medium or small amount of squishyness? :confused:

This needs to be opened up as a forum poll.

• Brohoof 5

I for one think she is highly squishy, and i challenge everyone to prove the contrary!

b3d65e690d0bf93ab7848a6e928be01cfc83be00

Honestly, squishy like a great memory foam pillow. Super squishy and will revert back to form pretty quickly. Repeat as needed.

• Brohoof 5

b3d65e690d0bf93ab7848a6e928be01cfc83be00

Honestly, squishy like a great memory foam pillow. Super squishy and will revert back to form pretty quickly. Repeat as needed.

So you think she would actually revert into her origin form? I like to think she is a little bit malleable, so you could for example make a heart shaped marshmellow Rarity.

rarity_mallow_by_ren_k-d6n7hhq.jpg

• Brohoof 4

~snip~

Welcome to the fan club, man. Don't worry about double posting - just try to avoid posting a pic that's already been posted in the last few pages and we'll be gold, ponyboy :pout: We get so much Rarity fanart posted here that it'd be ridiculous to expect people not to re-post images :D 

Just squishy enough to make a cute sound when you squeeze her tightly, but not squishy enough to easily tear so her beautiful marshmallow form can stay fabulous and intact :please:

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the fan club, man. Don't worry about double posting - just try to avoid posting a pic that's already been posted in the last few pages and we'll be gold, ponyboy :pout: We get so much Rarity fanart posted here that it'd be ridiculous to expect people not to re-post images :D 

Just squishy enough to make a cute sound when you squeeze her tightly, but not squishy enough to easily tear so her beautiful marshmallow form can stay fabulous and intact :please:

I wonder what flavor she'll be O_O

• Brohoof 5