Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Sooooo, maybe Rarity does have an issue with snuggling after all.

From Equestria Girls

post-25990-0-18268900-1411225451.gif

Then Twilight goes home to Equestria. Later she returns, and Rarity must have been suffering withdrawal.

From Rainbow Rocks (click this one to animate)

post-25990-0-62910000-1411225568_thumb.gif

"ACCEPT SNUGGLES NOW!"

post-25990-0-18268900-1411225451.gif

post-25990-0-62910000-1411225568_thumb.gif

• Brohoof 5

...Wait...

...Does Meghan McCarthy just have a laughing-ghost-head fetish or something?

Lion King is where Zecora is from .... Confirmed!

• Brohoof 4

img-106084-1-tumblr_lyc87jXr5i1qkfpm5.gi

Because Rarity.

that made me lol so much I can't even  ^_^  ^_^

Rarity is that character you hate at first.

or at least it was that way with me

she just seemed like a walking female stereotype

but when I looked past that I realized just how 

unique she was.

she also seems to be the only pony (aside from AppleJack) who has a realistic job.

well I guess pinkie has the party stuff...

:please: well even aside from that, she has some of the most funnest episodes.like "inspiration manifestation" which is easily in my top ten episodes.

and I don't care what anypony says, she represents generosity perfectly.

:pout: >Let the streets be my run way tonight, in the fashion show we'll collide.  :proud: lol  :smug:

• Brohoof 8

Rarity is that character you hate at first. 

or at least it was that way with me

she just seemed like a walking female stereotype

but when I looked past that I realized just how 

unique she was.

Never understood that...I mean, in the very first episode she was seen completely supporting herself and kicking manticores in the face :pout: If that's not breaking the stereotype of girly, than I dunno what is :please:

Anyway, welcome to the fan club! :D I hope to see more of you around, buddy :proud: We love Rarity support and worship in here, enough so to fill about 683 pages of it with Rariluv :wub:

Speaking of Rarilove... :wub:

post-20419-0-41756000-1411274170_thumb.png

post-20419-0-41756000-1411274170_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6

In Lucky Star's defense that second part of the pilot wasn't all that good of an episode (the 1st one still holds up). Though to be fair it had more to do with that God awful AJ scene that I had to build a head canon around to explain. Rarity's scene was actually decent.

Also, whilst I never hated her ... well you know my tale of woe involving another poorly executed episode. Bad episodes can have a lasting impression on your view of a character and take a slam dunk episode to make you go ....whoa.

My first whoa moment was Art of the Dress, and it laid the foundation for the greatest character in this series .... hands down.

So I tend to cut slow learners some slack ... Cause I was one.

:D

• Brohoof 8

Never understood that...I mean, in the very first episode she was seen completely supporting herself and kicking manticores in the face :pout: If that's not breaking the stereotype of girly, than I dunno what is :please:

Anyway, welcome to the fan club! :D I hope to see more of you around, buddy :proud: We love Rarity support and worship in here, enough so to fill about 683 pages of it with Rariluv :wub:

Speaking of Rarilove... :wub:

attachicon.giflarge (30).png

:blush: hehe I actually didn't start with the first episode. I watched a few random episodes I fund on youtube before I decided to invest on watching every one of them in order. I agree with you though, if somepony saw it from the first episode its hard to believe they could see her as girlishness being her only quality. 

thanks for the welcome :pout: and let the worship of Rarity continue.

(hehe sorry Twilight :wub: ) lol  

• Brohoof 6

Good morning everypony.

It's Sunday, you know that means?

attachicon.gifhoofball_by_campus_cats-d7dobw4.png

And I am hoping a certain scoundrel 'round these here parts can take on my commission so I have an Iggles Rarity image to post on Sundays soon.

:D

post-25990-0-88952400-1408708464_thumb.jpg

^ Been forgetting to do this. '

Good Morning Rarity Fan Club?
  • Brohoof 5

Happy birthday to @The Pony Pianist I hope you have a fabulous one :D

Happy birthday @@The Pony Pianist

You should post more...

Also, happy birthday @The Pony Pianist ! May your day be fabulous!

@The Pony Pianist who hast created our Fan Clubs theme ... have a Fabulous birthday!

Happy birthday to @The Pony Pianist! Have a good one, and we hope to see more of you :D

Thank you for the Birthday wishes! (Hope I didn't miss anyone's post ^) I'm sorry I've been gone. :( Engineering is a very time-consuming degree. My birthday usually falls on the same week as Industrial Roundtable, which is a major career fair that goes on at Purdue (So basically a rush to get jobs/internships). So yeah, organized chaos.

Anyway, I've been hanging out with the Purdue Bronies every Saturday, watching marathons and doing random artsy things. We also have a minecraft server, on which I am building a monument for Rarity. It looks kind of like Barad-dûr or Orthanc from LotR, but trust me, it's fabulous inside.

post-28207-0-60256300-1411339524_thumb.png

I'll be be able to make a giant floating Rarity-cutie-mark above the tower when I somehow acquire 93 diamond blocks. Right now I have 2. It may take while. :please:

To give a bittersweet conclusion to this, I must say that I still will not be spending much time on the forums. Probably up until winter break at least. The Purdue Bronies have welcomed me into their herd, and have proven to be a quality group of individuals. But I will never forget everyone on Rarity Fan Club and how you all have impacted my outlook on life, ponies, and all things fabulous. :D

Edit: More screenshots for fun

Interior stairs:

post-28207-0-94125200-1411340821_thumb.png

View from the top:

post-28207-0-16820500-1411340832_thumb.png

Edited by The Pony Pianist
  • Brohoof 5

To give a bittersweet conclusion to this, I must say that I still will not be spending much time on the forums. Probably up until winter break at least. The Purdue Bronies have welcomed me into their herd, and have proven to be a quality group of individuals. But I will never forget everyone on Rarity Fan Club and how you all have impacted my outlook on life, ponies, and all things fabulous.

Go forth Pianist, and be the damn finest Brony Engineer you can be ... and never forget to spread Fabulosity and Generosity where you go. You've made an impact on this thread, whether you know it or not, and while I hate to see you absent ... I applaud the reason why with all my being.

Take care until possibly winter break. We'll keep your spot warm for you.

And I'll post the theme here whenever it makes sense. 

post-25990-0-59843800-1411341396_thumb.png

post-25990-0-32269700-1411341423_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Thank you for the Birthday wishes! (Hope I didn't miss anyone's post ^) I'm sorry I've been gone. :( Engineering is a very time-consuming degree. My birthday usually falls on the same week as Industrial Roundtable, which is a major career fair that goes on at Purdue (So basically a rush to get jobs/internships). So yeah, organized chaos.

Anyway, I've been hanging out with the Purdue Bronies every Saturday, watching marathons and doing random artsy things. We also have a minecraft server, on which I am building a monument for Rarity. It looks kind of like Barad-dûr or Orthanc from LotR, but trust me, it's fabulous inside.

attachicon.gif2014-09-17_21.47.53.png

I'll be be able to make a giant floating Rarity-cutie-mark above the tower when I somehow acquire 93 diamond blocks. Right now I have 2. It may take while. :please:

To give a bittersweet conclusion to this, I must say that I still will not be spending much time on the forums. Probably up until winter break at least. The Purdue Bronies have welcomed me into their herd, and have proven to be a quality group of individuals. But I will never forget everyone on Rarity Fan Club and how you all have impacted my outlook on life, ponies, and all things fabulous. :D

Edit: More screenshots for fun

Interior stairs:

attachicon.gif2014-09-21_19.05.04.png

View from the top:

attachicon.gif2014-09-21_19.06.17.png

Only thing missing is a giant, flaming eye-ghost.

• Brohoof 7