Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Speaking of G3 Rainbow Dash... I realized something during my absence.  As you may know, one of the most mocked lines in the G3 Theme Song is "Rainbow Dash Always Dresses in Style." People think think that it is just wrong to say that of G4 Rainbow Dash... But I have news for them; G4 Rainbow Dash always dresses in style too! Seriously... She typically doesn't wear clothes, but if she needs them, where is she going to go? That's right! Carousel Boutique.  Rainbow Dash doesn't always wear clothes, but when she does she gets them from Rarity... Rarity only makes stylish clothes. Therefore, G4 Rainbow Dash always dresses in style! 

Whether she likes it or not ZLvAAN0.png

Rainbow_Dash_trying_to_pull_dress_off_S4

• Brohoof 6

Rarity might be one of the bravest ponies in Equestria. She faced manticores, dragons, changelings, King Sombrero and many more dangers. But certain creatures send a shiver down of even her sensually curved back.

post-25189-0-97785400-1411586394_thumb.jpeg

Confronted with a monster like this, only one weapon can help her, a newspaper.

To be serious, Rarity is brave, really brave. Another one of her many virtues. She may seem delicate, but not only does she have the heart of a lion, she also has the physical strength and fighting ability to hold her own in a fight.

And if she meets an enemy she cannot best in an open confrontation, she can always use her cunning and wit to turn the tides of battle.

• Brohoof 8

Rarity might be one of the bravest ponies in Equestria. She faced manticores, dragons, changelings, King Sombrero and many more dangers. But certain creatures send a shiver down of even her sensually curved back.

attachicon.gifmy-little-pony-mlp-art-Rarity-1535667.jpeg

To be serious, Rarity is brave, really brave. Another one of her many virtues. She may seem delicate, but not only does she have the heart of a lion, she also has the physical strength and fighting ability to hold her own in a fight.

And if she meets an enemy she cannot best in an open confrontation, she can always use her cunning and wit to turn the tides of battle.

rp-manticore-n1295524624989.jpg

Can'ts say what I want better than teh capshuns; so...

Character limits nominated for unfabulosity...

• Brohoof 10

img-3112600-2-rp-manticore-n129552462498

Can'ts say what I want better than teh capshuns; so...

Character limits nominated for unfabulosity...

Quite, quite.

How anyone could watch that episode and not think that Rarity is a total badass is beyond my understanding.

She is just so good at everything...

post-25189-0-12837000-1410452144_thumb.png
  • Brohoof 7

Quite, quite.

How anyone could watch that episode and not think that Rarity is a total badass is beyond my understanding.

She is just so good at everything...

Exactly... 

navy_seal_rarity_by_a4r91n-d76h0oq.png

804990_1313337275445_full.png

From firearms to fashion and everything inbetween... She's outshines every other  creature in Equestria!

• Brohoof 8

attachicon.gifmy-little-pony-mlp-art-Rarity-1535667.jpeg

If she gets bit ... does that mean this happens?

spider_rarity_by_danmakuman-d7kcvqk.png

• Brohoof 9

Especially when it's raining

img-3112640-2-My-Little-Pony-Friendship-

Am I the only one who see's wet mane Rarity and has their brain thinking this...

how_do_you_feel__darling__by_ziemniax-d5

Spoilered because borderline, but I've seen worse on this site so I'm sure it's safe to post

• Brohoof 8

Mmmmmm...:wub:

large.png

Rarity is so pretty :wub: She's like a red rose in a patch of nothing but yellow roses. A true Rarity, and her beauty is just impossible to miss :wub:

I look back at the other ponies sometimes, and I can't help but think "Damn, I picked the right pony" :D ...or maybe she picked me? It was almost at first sight and I was pretty much trapped in her little hooves :D Either way, Rarity is and always will be best pony :wub:

• Brohoof 9

attachicon.gifmy-little-pony-mlp-art-Rarity-1535282.jpeg

Fluttershy and Rarity sharing some tea.

Seeing that they are often portayed as very close friends, and it seems like they knew each other before Twilight came to Ponyville. So how did they meet? How did they become friends?

Did Flutters rescue Rares from a nasty bug? Did the shy one have a fashion emergency and the beatiful one helped her? Did jewel pone even protect the timid pegasus from bullies?

When Fluttershy fell from Cloudsdale, she probably went to Ponyville. She didn't have a home at that time, so maybe Rarity convinced her parents to let Fluttershy live with her until she got a home? 

• Brohoof 5

I think this sums up Rarebear and Sweetie Belle's relationship quite nicely :D

v7ATkgp.png

Looking at Rarity's teeth, I would not want to kidnap Sweetie Belle. Actually, knowing what Rarity is like when she's angry, I wouldn't want to make her mad ever, even without the sharp teeth. 

• Brohoof 7

I'm working on a Rarijack picture right now. I got Rarity and Applejack finished, I'm currently working on Princess Celestia. I think Rarity looks amazing in the dress. :D

I keep forgetting to post Rarity pictures in every post, so two for this one. 

post-28857-0-03378900-1411603451_thumb.png

post-28857-0-07680500-1411603452.png

• Brohoof 6

Rant start: 

Rarity does a lot of generous things, but everyone here knows this. This rant is about Rarity haters. When another character does one thing generous, people say they deserve to represent the element of generosity instead of Rarity. Rarity did countless generous things, a lot more than the characters who people say deserve her element more. I think when Rarity is generous, people ignore it because they automatically assume that just because she wants to be high class, she's not generous at all because in real life, poor people are more generous, and rich, high class people are often greedy. 

Rant end. 

Sorry. 

post-28857-0-62704300-1411607095.png

• Brohoof 6