Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Holy hole in a donut, Batman! :wau: A good Rarity humanization? 

large.png

These are a Rarity to find :pout:

tumblr_m4jybopGfO1qzz0iu.jpg

...I need to get a life.

You should be a Raritologist! :D Imagine if you could major in Raritology? That would be awesome! :D

Picture is very unrelated, but it's the next up, so I have to use it. 

post-28857-0-22788200-1411619820_thumb.png

• Brohoof 9

img-3113935-1-8gFnqmD.png

If there's anything cuter than Rarity. it'll be Rarity wearing glasses. :pout:  :pout:

thats because there is nothing cuter than Rarity.  :comeatus:

I'll see that Rarity and match you her Canterlot High counterpart as well.

post-25990-0-34570800-1411620595_thumb.png

• Brohoof 9

Yanno, I've got my curiosity going again and now I'm wondering...

Does Rarity have a different eyeshadow colour other than blue?

I figured here'd be the best way to get an answer.

Also, Rarity, I should write a short story on FimFiction and incorporate her in some way.

No, I dont write clop, violence and multiverse breaking events, yes.

...I should really get back to writing. Here's a Rarity picture.

Holy! Has anybody seen this yet?

75ba14e0cad2432ad9ddc81b4130613e.jpg

Ok now a real Rarity picture tag teaming with Twilight on a Soviet S-51 which ironically was nicknamed "The Unicorn."

_KHFTuU-7tw.jpg

Lobbing 203mm shells on Himmelsdorf.

I should get off WoT for a while.

Edited by Mustang D
  • Brohoof 7

Reason why Rarity has the least fans, at least my thought:

When someone wants suggestions,on what episode to watch first, most people suggestion Sonic RainBoom. Everyone knows Rarity was terrible in that episode. She was definitely OOC. 

Unfortunately, most people start out with Sonic Rainboom which makes Rainbow have a good first impression and Rarity to have an extremely bad first impressions. Often, when first impressions are bad, people ignore that character and don't give them a chance. Rarity was terrible in Sonic Rainboom, and (forgive me for saying this) at the time of that episode, I wished she died she was that cringe worthy. She doesn't typically act like that, but people who saw her like that at first won't know her anymore because she was horrible, they think she's always horrible, they shut her out and ignore her. Then again, I know from personal experience that you can go from a Rarity hater to a Rarity fan. 

post-28857-0-14036600-1411623669_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

Yanno, I've got my curiosity going again and now I'm wondering...

Does Rarity have a different eyeshadow colour other than blue?

I figured here'd be the best way to get an answer.

Blue works well with her color scheme, especially since her eyes are blue.

It could be possible but there probably aren't many colors that would look good.

...What has this fan club done to me? I don't even wear makeup, how would I think of this shit?

• Brohoof 9

Blue works well with her color scheme, especially since her eyes are blue.

It could be possible but there probably aren't many colors that would look good.

...What has this fan club done to me? I don't even wear makeup, how would I think of this shit?

Don't worry, this happened to me, too. I used to be fine in a T shirt and jeans. Then after becoming a Rarity fan, I started dressing nicer and focused more on my appearance. I even know more about what looks good with what when previously, I didn't have a clue. 

post-28857-0-46028800-1411624070_thumb.png

• Brohoof 8

Don't worry, this happened to me, too. I used to be fine in a T shirt and jeans. Then after becoming a Rarity fan, I started dressing nicer and focused more on my appearance. I even know more about what looks good with what when previously, I didn't have a clue. 

attachicon.gif800px-Rarity_Excited_S01E03.png

Weird thing about me is that I have a good eye for style that I'm too lazy/cheap to actually apply. I used to work in a clothing store so I know the secret arts of color coordination. I even know the dark magic of putting two different patterned things together and making them not look like crap.

Now that I think about, when I play video games with a lot of clothing options like Saints Row or GTA Online I spend an inordinate amount of time "playing dress up"...

...with girl characters.

I'll even end up blowing all my in game money on clothes.

"Hmm, I suppose I could get that full auto shotgun, but then I could also get that cute top and the shoes to match!"

• Brohoof 8

Am I the only one who finds Rarity and Elusive both attractive? I'm mostly straight, but Elusive is hot! 

gfO0I35.jpg?1

You have to read "On a Cross and Arrow" to understand why Rarity's cutie mark is different. 

Now for the required picture. 

post-28857-0-90364200-1411626331_thumb.jpg

Edited by Visual Spectrum
  • Brohoof 8

stitch_the_moon_by_lilytrader-d560w17.pn

Rarity loved working deep into the night.

Sure, it was very exhausting, and she usually was so tired the next morning that she had to sleep until noon, but she loved the peace and quiet of the night.

Stitch by stitch she made progress, it was going to be a gorgeous piece. Dark blues, black, silver accents, everything interwoven into a dress so beautiful it was to die for. She only used the most shimmering silk to form its shape, and the most precious little diamonds to make it look like the clear, starlit night sky.

Sometimes, things like this just happened... Spontanous inspiration. Something she saw, a landscape, a flower, or even a pony... The instant the gaze of her deep, blue eyes fell upon it, she felt moved internally... And just like that she had an amazing idea.

She put the needle down to make a little break, the work was hard but rewarding. The reward was in this case the gleeful smile of the pony that would get these special clothes she made as a gift. For the pieces she made in these nightly sessions always were gifts for somepony.

For everytime she had an inspiration, she instantly knew for which pony the resulting attire was destined to be worn by. She had once been inspired by the gorgeous colours of the autumn leaves and had made a gorgeous dress. The unicorn instantly knew that Applejack was destined to wear it. Even though her rustic lover was not the biggest fan of gowns, she still was very thankful for Raritys gift, because she knew it was made with care and love...

Rarity smiled... Love... The thankful kisses Applejack endowed her with were sweet... The night that they shared after that even more so...

Rarity massaged her temples with her slender hooves... Her head hurt a little... But in the end it would be worth it, it always was. Another smile, another happy pony, another job well done.

The pony that was destined to wear this piece was not Applejack though, even though Rares already had another idea for her sweet one. This gown was for a pony that she was very familiar with, not because they met often, but because Rarity worked so often in the hours sacred to it. Maybe it even watched right now? Wondering if this gorgeous gown that came together under Raritys tireless hooves was going to be a gift for her.

The beautiful unicorn was finished and she held her work high, to get a last, good look at it. Maybe one of her greatest works, she thought.

Other ponies maybe would hesitate to give such a precious piece away for free. But truth to be told, Raritys work was never truly for free...

Her payment was the happiness her gifts caused in others, and this payment was more precious than all the bits in the world for her...

Luna, sitting on her vantage point on the moon, could finally get a good look at the gown that she had suspected was going to be a gift for her, and it was beyond gorgeous. Rarity was right, not much could make a pony more happy than to get such a precious gift, made with care and love, and without expecting any compensation but a smile...

She saw the unicorn carefully putting the gown down and a long, very unladylike yawn escaped the fashionista. She was finally going to go to bed.

Luna was going to make sure the lovely pony would dream something beautiful, like she always did, for a mare with a generous and sweet heart like this, only the most precious dreams could do.

The princess of the moon could not help but to imagine how she would look, wearing the piece the beautiful unicorn had made for her...

A big smile formed on her lips...

post-25189-0-53145500-1411637285_thumb.png

• Brohoof 11

Time for my glorious ascent into the master race. Hallejuhjah, praise Rarity, I'm a unicorn now

Congrats Ghost! Of course obligatory image time.

400552__safe_solo_rarity_text_silly_unic

I even know the dark magic of putting two different patterned things together and making them not look like crap.

Claude-Frollo-Witchcraft-Reaction-Gif-In

@Obsidian Sky, SOL :D + :comeatus: = Approval.

Good Morning Rarity Fan Club

R0zawzD.jpg

• Brohoof 9

Good morning everypony.

Rarity, what are you doing with Pinkie's party cannon?

img-3114308-1-236208__safe_rarity_artist

Tommmmmmmmmmmmmm!

This the only good use for that liar and tempter I have seen though. Weaponized Tom is best Tom?

• Brohoof 7

Good morning everypony. Rarity, what are you doing with Pinkie's party cannon?img-3114308-1-236208__safe_rarity_artist

She's blasting Tom the Deciever as far away from here as Equinly possible of course!

Edit: Ninja'd by Jeric... Quite fitting actually!

Oh, and great story Obsidian! Best princess plus best pony equals a happy JLmle!

Edited by The JLmle
  • Brohoof 7

Some more Beautysisters, because they are awesome and adorable.

rarity_and_sweetie_belle_by_linnpuzzle-d

They are so close and still so realistic. My favorite sisters, and one of my favorite dynamics between two ponies in the show.

Sweetie really looks up to her big sister, wants to be like her, even envies her. Something that Rarity does not quite understand yet. Belle does good to follow suit of her big sister though, for Rarity is, at least in my opinion, one of the best role models in the show.

• Brohoof 8

I have to ask - is your signature a subtle nod to Rarity's talent, or a personal/professional interest? I only ask because it does fit Rares, and you know me and science. :D

• Brohoof 8

YES

PUT RARITY ON ALL ZE MONIES!!!!!!!! :angry:

raritymoney_by_melliedoo-d7lwk4o.jpg

Fun fact.

In my pony monopoly game Rarity is acually on the one bit bill, so she basically is like washington.

Hail the queen, baby!

post-25189-0-80136400-1399824571_thumb.png

Washington is like a king for you guys... isn't he? :muffins:

post-25189-0-80136400-1399824571_thumb.png

• Brohoof 9