Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Rarity doesn't make any sense. 

In Cutie Mark Chronicals, it's implied that Rarity's special talent is gem finding or something to do with gems. 

In Magical Mystery Cure, it's implied her special talent is making dresses 

In The Cutie Map Part 2, it's implied her special talent is beauty. 

Season 5, and I still don't know her special talent! Does she have more than one special talent incorporated into one cutie mark? 

Her special talent, in my opinion, is "finding the hidden beauty" in anything and everything. Gems in Equestria exist apparently already cut (unlike real life) but they are still hidden, as in being buried or inside a "dumb rock", as it were. She finds them nonetheless. The same with her dresses, she takes the fabric and fashions beautiful clothes, revealing the beauty of the outfits that was hidden within the raw materials.

This theme is even present within Rarity herself. Her parents and sister are distinctly less refined than she is, because she works at becoming the best, most beautiful pony she can be. She works hard to bring out her own beauty, in contrast to Fluttershy, who is pretty despite making no real effort. In Castle Mane-ia, what did she feel compelled to do? To find and repair tapestries in the castle so that their beauty could be appreciated.

To me, it couldn't be clearer what her special talent is.

Of all the characters being exemplified in real life by fans mimicking them, Rarity's fanclub seems to match perfectly. Being a socialite, Rarity's fans gabber and squawk to no end. Versus Twilight's fans who are all studying for finals, Rainbow's fans practicing skateboarding or kickboxing, Applejack's fans who are all busy working, Fluttershy's fans who are doing their own thing, and Pinkie Pie fans who are all wondering why everyone is so boring.

I guess that means Luna's fans are dreaming? ;)

• Brohoof 4

Happy minion of The Fabulous One!

img-2257-1-sig-2257.sig-2257.sig-2257.Full_Spectrum2_2.jpg

Signature by Midnightive

Check out my blog! https://mlpforums.com/blog/1083-sunny-side-den/

Her special talent, in my opinion, is "finding the hidden beauty" in anything and everything. Gems in Equestria exist apparently already cut (unlike real life) but they are still hidden, as in being buried or inside a "dumb rock", as it were. She finds them nonetheless. The same with her dresses, she takes the fabric and fashions beautiful clothes, revealing the beauty of the outfits that was hidden within the raw materials.

This theme is even present within Rarity herself. Her parents and sister are distinctly less refined than she is, because she works at becoming the best, most beautiful pony she can be. She works hard to bring out her own beauty, in contrast to Fluttershy, who is pretty despite making no real effort. In Castle Mane-ia, what did she feel compelled to do? To find and repair tapestries in the castle so that their beauty could be appreciated.

To me, it couldn't be clearer what her special talent is.

I guess that means Luna's fans are dreaming? ;)

I agree and with her friends, she is helping them see how beautiful they are as themselves and feel better on themselves. I think Rarity Luna episode would be good since Luna apparently doesn't feel very good on herself or beautiful. Though Rarity Fluttershy episodes have  addressed that subject already I think.

rarity_by_bentobanana-d5qlpz9.png

Raritys hair =)=)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3

mlp__raripunzel__commissioned__by_tan575

Rarity darling <3<3<3<3

rarity_by_chu_chu_train-d4ot3i1.png

I heard there will be a Raridash episode

capable_spellcaster_by_czudakx-d53bwsx.p

Cute crochet amigurumi Rarity =)=)=) aww<3<3<3<3

rarity_3_by_kalithegeek-d6d787y.jpg

For a moment thought this was a real girl cosplay

pony_people__rarity_by_xkatiekutthroatx-

Rarity combing her hair=)=)=)=)=)=)) So sweet and shiny hair<3<3<3

30_minute_rarity_by_sbshouseofpancakes-d

• Brohoof 4

Carrot Top and Rarity wearing Japanese style cloth of Fashion <3<3<3<3<3<3 YAY =)=)=)=)

commission__carrity_by_theparagon-d5mbag

Come have a seat darling <3

mlp_human_rarity_by_sukinorules-d4x1pek.

Rarity sweetheart <3<3<3 ascending to the skies  with her beautiful radiance of diamonds <3<3<3

__gemdaydream___by_phoenixsalover-d6ma59

Fabulous snowpony <3

snow_crystal_rarity_by_cutiemarkcarver-d

Rarity maze <3<3<3 I loved maze games on coloring books as a kid =)=)=)=)=)=)=)!

maze_rarity_by_akellf-d7trtog.png

AWW mom Rarity with her little darling daughter Fluttershy <3<3<3<3

miss_rarity_with_kid_fluttershy_by_enkai

Sweetie Belle cleaning the floor =)=)=)=)

sweet_intentions_by_graystripe64-d6s3qnz

• Brohoof 3

ok, this signature is not done yet if anyone wants to use it, I'll just go a head and post it and see if you guys like the way it's designed or not and what you would like changed.

sig-4017109.snV8v6i.png

Edited by Simcity11100
  • Brohoof 3

TheMoon_banner4_sm.jpg

So I finalized the design of the signature and is ready to be used if anyone wants to use it also let me know what you think.

EWMHqME.png

• Brohoof 3

TheMoon_banner4_sm.jpg

Hmmm, I like it *thumbs up*

Always wanted to make a Rarity fic but never sure on a subject or how to write her, she really tricky.

Look at my fanfic!

It's called 'A Mysterious Stranger in Poniville'.

Don't forget to comment it! :)

• Brohoof 1