Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Also, is it bad that I'd totally shell out big bucks for this? :please:

img-2906797-2-large.jpeg

That is exactly what I keep saying needs to happen. A few pieces a year from WLF is not enough. Hopefully we'll see scene specific pieces out of that new 3D printing licensee. I have a list of Rarity specific moments I want immortalized in plastic. Just a few

1. Rarity with Element of Generosity Necklace

2. Butterfly Rarity Flying (non-lipstick pls thx)

3. Sweet & Elite Beret Rarity

4. Gala Dress Rarity

5. Sewing Rarity (w/ Glasses)  preferably in upward arms pose from Art of the Dress

6. Wet Mane Rarity

Is that too much to ask? 9xnIdRK.png

• Brohoof 5

Be careful saying things like that on this forum.  If they thought they could really have Rarity most of the forum would be

img-2906885-1-MISC_MLPFiM_PonyVille_Pile

Why, it is true that everypony desires the fabulous one, for she is the most lovely mare in all the lands. Her beauty is so famous that pilgrims from across Equestria take long and dangerous jouneys just to cast a single gaze upon her flawless face.

She has to turn everyone down gently, though. For she waits for her one, true love. Her strong, lovely, bright knight (or knightesse, i made up a word!) that will treat her like she deserves, like the goddess she is.

stylin___rarity_by_killryde-d5daywx.png

• Brohoof 4

I love how AJ is trying not to laugh... Anypony have an ideas as to how she got into that predicament?

Maybe AJ wanted to get revenge... Nahhh -_-
  • Brohoof 3

I love how AJ is trying not to laugh... Anypony have an ideas as to how she got into that predicament?

AJ set a trap so she can give Rarity a smooch without her running away.post-25189-0-85939200-1406024184.png

I guess Rarity was like: "You can kiss me if you catch me." Applejack did just that. :toldya:

rarijack_heart_by_navitaserussirus-d51z6

• Brohoof 4

Maybe AJ wanted to get revenge... Nahhh -_-

Maybe? But she's not really the revenge type of girl... I'm picturing Rarity stumbling into a trap set for some kind of critter maybe?

AJ set a trap so she can give Rarity a smooch without her running away.

I guess Rarity was like: "You can kiss me if you catch me." Applejack did just that. :toldya:

rarijack_heart_by_navitaserussirus-d51z6

That's the best answer! You win!
  • Brohoof 3

Maybe? But she's not really the revenge type of girl... I'm picturing Rarity stumbling into a trap set for some kind of critter maybe?

That's the best answer! You win!

Now im in shipping mood...

apple_shipping___4_by_navitaserussirus-d

apple_shipping___5_by_navitaserussirus-d

They are so precious together...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 5

Man, that folder has some good stuff I haven't seen. Unicorn Master Race propaganda? Perhaps. Amazing lighting effect ... absolutely.

large.png

• Brohoof 7

Anyway, I've been playing Mount & Blade: Warband almost nonstop the past few days (thanks again, Obsidian! :D ) and of course, I've thought to myself several times "Would Rarity like this game?"

Personally, I think she'd like RPGs, even if she'd find them a bit dorky at first. Once she got a grasp of how to play it, I think she'd really like the customization that RPGs allow the player :D

large.jpg

So, do you think Rarity would like RPGs? Why or why not?

• Brohoof 6

I feel guilty for not replying here very much lately -_-

Anyway, does anyone else watch the Raribetes folder on Derpibooru? If not, here's a link - you'll be grateful :please:

It's filled with cute Wawity images like this :please:

img-2908390-1-515826__safe_fluttershy_raimg-2908390-2-514971__safe_solo_rarity_a

So much cuteness! I'm gonna share this pic which is relevant because...

post-26689-0-82091100-1406683452_thumb.jpg

It's sleepy time for me; wish Rarity would tuck me in and read me a story...

post-26689-0-48508000-1406683517_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

While I do think she might, I think she would be more of an RTS player... People who can micromanage well usually have a knack for those kinds of games, & as we have seen while she works on her clothes she would probably be amazing at micromanaging all the little things going on during Starcraft or the like

• Brohoof 5

Anyway, I've been playing Mount & Blade: Warband almost nonstop the past few days (thanks again, Obsidian! :D ) and of course, I've thought to myself several times "Would Rarity like this game?"

Personally, I think she'd like RPGs, even if she'd find them a bit dorky at first. Once she got a grasp of how to play it, I think she'd really like the customization that RPGs allow the player :D

large.jpg

You know my feelings on the JRPG's. I think I even found what would be one of her favorite moments. The classic Celes Opera scene in FFVI

http://youtu.be/EN3zy2zBcgY

• Brohoof 4

While I do think she might, I think she would be more of an RTS player... People who can micromanage well usually have a knack for those kinds of games, & as we have seen while she works on her clothes she would probably be amazing at micromanaging all the little things going on during Starcraft or the like

Hmmm....I can definitely see her enjoying RTS games, but I do think expressing her creativity is really what she'd like most in a game :D I could see her enjoying a really customizable RTS :please: Not all too familiar with the genre, though :please:

You know my feelings on the JRPG's. I think I even found what would be one of her favorite moments. The classic Celes Opera scene in FFVI

Still need to play that one. I can really see Rarity loving Chrono Trigger :D Dunno how she'd feel about Earthbound.

I'm being totally unbiased when I say this because Chrono Trigger is totally not my favorite game of all time

• Brohoof 5

Hmmm....I can definitely see her enjoying RTS games, but I do think expressing her creativity is really what she'd like most in a game :D I could see her enjoying a really customizable RTS :please: Not all too familiar with the genre, though :please:

Well she could always enjoy both RTS's & RPG's lol, I think she would enjoy switching between the 2. I could totally see her playing a few rounds of Starcraft 2 online & then taking a break with some game play in Skyrim

• Brohoof 5

@@ghostfacekiller39,

I don't think Rarity would like most RPG's.  In fact those with custom avatars generally have ugly ones.  Those without she'd probably be more like "Fighting's not my style"

But if her avatar is glamorous, then she might go for it.

I could see her playing to collect a fashionable set of clothes.

• Brohoof 5

@@ghostfacekiller39,

I don't think Rarity would like most RPG's.  In fact those with custom avatars generally have ugly ones.  Those without she'd probably be more like "Fighting's not my style"

But if her avatar is glamorous, then she might go for it.

I could see her playing to collect a fashionable set of clothes.

She may actually love Castlevania: Symphony of the Night based on it's aesthetic qualities and orchestration. One of the best PS/Saturn games ever made.

And Ghostie ... no rush ... that game has been around for a while and it isn't going anywhere. I have a hard time picking it or Chrono Trigger as my favorite 16 bit era game though. Both were that good.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

I think RPGs would be something of a guilty pleasure for Rarity.

But she'd hate Kingdom Hearts because most of the outfits in it are pretty ridiculous :P

Edited by AfTeRwArDs
  • Brohoof 5

Rarity is love, Rarity is life.

u_scared__by_erockertorres-d4g4l5j.png

You know what? I just saw where "Shrek is love, Shrek is life." comes from yesterday and now every time it just plays back in my head...  

It's funny yet disturbing... It does represent what some must think of Ghostie  most member of this fanclub. We're kinda really devoted...  :please:

PS: Sorry Ghostie, don't take it personally, you're just one of the more vocal Rarity fan that has a lot of Rarity merch  :please:

• Brohoof 6

What have i done?

130302967379.jpg

:muffins:

I think she would quite like rpgs, but also strategy games where the man objective is to build the perfect city or society, because of her creativity and perfectionistic nature she would really enjoy that.

When it comes tp rpgs she would really enjoy character creation, she would have tons of mods that enhance that aspect of a game, like i do for Skyrim for example, and she would spend hours in finding the perfect outfit for her characters, like i do in WoW... :muffins:

Rarity as a gamer is basically me when it comes to rpgs, my characters always have to look fab... :muffins:

Also, thanks for that derpibooru link...post-25189-0-79425100-1406301242.png

• Brohoof 4