Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

This club moves so fast.. it's easy to fall behind and have a ton of Rarity to get through! post-30925-0-98427100-1428878791.png

Well... maybe that's not such a bad thing. post-30925-0-25509700-1428878860.png

Rarity doesn't let anything distract her from work, try as some might:

tumblr_nmoypwFHvn1urj73to1_1280.gif

tumblr_nmolm2N4pc1rdgz31o1_1280.gif

Spike... I REALLY hate you right now!!

• Brohoof 6

Twilight memmoires huh, yeah cause spike totally dones't matter, pfff screw his memmories, that scene came ut of nowerhe to be fair.

I still think Rarity was thinking of Spike when she put gems on the cupcakes. Element of generosity, everyone! (no sarcasm.)

• Brohoof 6

Howdy all!

Rarity was in her zone as she sez in Castle Sweet Castle making things look good.

And my favortie scene from the episode. ;)

:lol:  Fell out of my chair when watching that!

Great moment with her Spikey-Wikey. :yay:

I think we ALL wanna be Spike whenever he's with Rarity. post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png Because do anything for her we shall!

• Brohoof 7

I forget what those are called. Oh, right, voodoo dolls.  :lol:

Rarity taking a milk bath.  :grin2:

img-3663453-2-milk_bath_by_galekz-d7g677

O///O Sorry to have interrupted you Rarity, I'll leave now.

Please let me join you in there! post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 5

Rarity choices of decore was rather tame compared t say aj ida of dirt and hay..ugh still rolling my eyes at that.

Rarity had the best decorations, and the writers knew it. That is why we got to see the room she decorated rather than the rooms the other ponies did. (as of now, but I think we will see the other rooms in future episodes.) 

• Brohoof 7

Howdy all!

Rarity was in her zone as she sez in Castle Sweet Castle making things look good.

And my favortie scene from the episode. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXnVWN10vyU

:lol:  Fell out of my chair when watching that!

Great moment with her Spikey-Wikey. :yay:

And with that they ruined the season for Rarity, like i told from the beginning.

Didn't feeling like posting today... but decided to post anyways

Rarity making a bad-mane day fabulous

873262__safe_solo_rarity_alternate+hairs

She still looks ever so lovely! post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 4

And with that they ruined the season for Rarity, like i told from the beginning.

Rarity using her charm was actually needed. If she didn't, Spike wouldn't have gotten the massage which would have led to the walk which would have led to the Golden Oak library which would have led to him wanting a bed. In other words, he wouldn't be able to stall Twilight long enough. Also, Rarity almost always (this scene included) uses her charm for the benefit of others.

One small scene shouldn't make you judge the entire season. Rarity was the most important pony in this episode. She was the one who offered to decorate the castle in the first place. She was really good in this episode. I think the worst thing she did was be a jerk to Applejack for seemingly no reason.other than that, let's just say if she wasn't best pony already, this episode would have moved her up a rank or two.

• Brohoof 7

Rarity using her charm was actually needed. If she didn't, Spike wouldn't have gotten the massage which would have led to the walk which would have led to the Golden Oak library which would have led to him wanting a bed. In other words, he wouldn't be able to stall Twilight long enough. Also, Rarity almost always (this scene included) uses her charm for the benefit of others.

One small scene shouldn't make you judge the entire season. Rarity was the most important pony in this episode. She was the one who offered to decorate the castle in the first place. She was really good in this episode. I think the worst thing she did was be a jerk to Applejack for seemingly no reason.other than that, let's just say if she wasn't best pony already, this episode would have moved her up a rank or two.

Amen. To. That! :D

• Brohoof 4

Does not matter what i think, the fandom will twist everything she does to make her look as vile as they think she is... Always has been like that... Always will be.

Does not matter what i think, the fandom will twist everything she does to make her look as vile as they think she is... Always has been like that... Always will be.

Yes... because the entire fandom has always hated Rarity. You know, RARITY USED HER CHARM EVERY SINGLE SEASON! If you believe Rarity using her charm will ruin her forever, then just stay out of this fan club. You can't even look on the good side of the best pony. You will forever think that the fandom will hate her. If some people can't deal with her charm, then so be it. But that doesn't mean Rarity will be a bad character throughout the entire season. Unless she has always been a bad character. 

Edited by RarityFan01
  • Brohoof 1