Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

So I think there was an image of AJ drawing Rarity a portrait a few pages back... let's see how that turned out.

Don't be too hard on her Rarity, your still beautiful in person. :bedeyes:

tumblr_nna6s8ceR61spbhdzo1_r1_1280.png

• Brohoof 7

Yeah, I'm loving her new outfit. Also, in Soviet Russia .. fashion wears you. 

img-3704617-1-large.png

Those are some unusual glasses. Then again, it's Rarity, so anything unusual to us is usual to her. :P

• Brohoof 4

At first I dispised Rarity. But now she's my second favorite. It's definitly because I'm jealous of her sese of style, her sewing abilities and her self assuredness.

Because of her I'm going to try to wear make up again.

She reminds me that it's okay to pamper myself once in a while.

• Brohoof 4

Hello pins i miss you guys.  I just got home from myfamly reunion and boy it went beter he applejack that is for sure. if yu arecruos i went to Alberta to enjoy the muntains. When you like in sakatchean where is pretty flat , it a nice change of senergy i can tell you that.

• Brohoof 1

I'm sorry for being on a long hiatus. School got in my way but there are only a few final exams left after this week. So I'm free to go on here now! Yay! post-25189-0-19552400-1405868640.png

I have watched the S5 premiere and was a bit disappointed due to how little Rarity said in there. But I still loved it nonetheless. :please: I want to hug Rarity so much when I saw this:

lkUvbsK.gif

Also, I have been crazy with two Assassin's Creed games on iOS. One is the Pirate one and the other is the Identity one. AC: Identity is only available on the Australia and New Zealand Apps Store but I managed to get it luckily. post-25189-0-19552400-1405868640.png

post-28667-0-54376500-1430240344_thumb.png

I have a question to ask... What happened to Obsidian Sky? I just noticed that his profile is inaccessible... I'm worried... post-25189-0-31276000-1405956140.png

Edited by Arcing Storm
  • Brohoof 10

I'm sorry for being on a long hiatus. School got in my way but there are only a few final exams left after this week. So I'm free to go on here now! Yay! img-3711102-1-post-25189-0-19552400-1405

I have watched the S5 premiere and was a bit disappointed due to how little Rarity said in there. But I still loved it nonetheless. :please: I want to hug Rarity so much when I saw this:

img-3711102-2-lkUvbsK.gif

Also, I have been crazy with two Assassin's Creed games on iOS. One is the Pirate one and the other is the Identity one. AC: Identity is only available on the Australia and New Zealand Apps Store but I managed to get it luckily. img-3711102-3-post-25189-0-19552400-1405

attachicon.gifACR.png

I have a question to ask... What happened to Obsidian Sky? I just noticed that his profile is inaccessible... I'm worried... img-3711102-4-post-25189-0-31276000-1405

He got banned. I know I shouldn't be talking about ban of other members, but you asked. 

Who wants to guess what the next Rarity episode will be?

• Brohoof 1

Who wants to guess what the next Rarity episode will be?

I would love to see her do a dress for Luna, wonder what it would look like? I think we need another gala episode, though i wish they would do it better this time.

Dress #1

img-3712205-1-princess_luna_s_coronation

Dress #2

img-3712205-2-luna___coronation_dress_by

Dress #3

img-3712205-3-princess_luna_gala_dress_b

Which one do you guys think suits her best?

Edited by Candy Star
  • Brohoof 10

I would love to see her do a dress for Luna, wonder what it would look like? I think we need another gala episode, though i wish they would do it better this time.

Dress #1

img-3712205-1-princess_luna_s_coronation

Dress #2

img-3712205-2-luna___coronation_dress_by

Dress #3

img-3712205-3-princess_luna_gala_dress_b

Which one do you guys think suits her best?

I like #2. :D

Edited by You Heard Nothing
  • Brohoof 1

I'm sorry for being on a long hiatus. School got in my way but there are only a few final exams left after this week. So I'm free to go on here now! Yay! img-3711102-1-post-25189-0-19552400-1405

img-3711102-2-lkUvbsK.gif

Also, I have been crazy with two Assassin's Creed games on iOS. One is the Pirate one and the other is the Identity one. AC: Identity is only available on the Australia and New Zealand Apps Store but I managed to get it luckily. img-3711102-3-post-25189-0-19552400-1405

attachicon.gifACR.png

I have a question to ask... What happened to Obsidian Sky? I just noticed that his profile is inaccessible... I'm worried... img-3711102-4-post-25189-0-31276000-1405

Welcome back! I too got the same reaction when Rarity cried in that episode. It was the first time I didn't think her crying sounded funny. As for Obsidian Sky, he got banned. Even though we missed him, I feel we have good candidates to fill his void. Edited by CC_Maud_Pie
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome back! I too got the same reaction when Rarity cried in that episode. It was the first time I didn't think her crying sounded crying. As for Obsidian Sky, he got banned. Even though we missed him, I feel we have good candidates to fill his void.

Crying sounded crying?  :confused: I don't follow.

Sorry, it was a typo. Fixed it.

Happens to the best of us.

Just look at me, i lost my mind. and what's worse? This: mlp-smooch.png

Me? i just do this: mlp-djawdrop.png

Edited by Candy Star
  • Brohoof 3

I want to post more Rarity stuff and contribute to this fan club more. 

I'm going to post more Rarity stuff and contribute to this fan club more. 

enbRa1c.png

When I get nib replacements, I'm going to draw Rarity fan art. 

• Brohoof 9

I want to post more Rarity stuff and contribute to this fan club more. 

I'm going to post more Rarity stuff and contribute to this fan club more. 

enbRa1c.png

When I get nib replacements, I'm going to draw Rarity fan art. 

She looks amazing!

• Brohoof 2