Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Fluttershy is amazing, one of my favourite characters - certainly my favourite of the mane 6.

Found a pic of Flutters and Sea Breeze.  :P

img-3010840-1-large.png

I can't see it for some reason.  :(

I can't see a lot of the pictures on this page now, whats going on? Is anyone else having this problem? Even my own picture that I just posted keeps breaking.  :(

I can't see any pictures either.

• Brohoof 1

IGFFUja.jpg

Fluttershy is amazing, one of my favourite characters - certainly my favourite of the mane 6.

I can't see any pictures either.

Yeah I think it's a problem with the site.  >_>

Welcome to the club by the way.  :squee:

Flutters staring down the cherry, hopefully this image doesn't break too.

large.jpg

Edited by Hovershy
  • Brohoof 4

Fluttershy Fan Club

BE3XjkA.jpg

sig by Blue Snowfire

245b53ee8fdae9c3b17c5b13a3764c49.png

Adorable and just so huggable this image is. If I ever saw Fluttershy like this IRL, I'd give her a hug. I'm sure she'd be both shy and confused to why I'm hugging her but at least she'll enjoy the loving embrace.  :blush:

• Brohoof 2

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist