Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Yea...Fluttershy merch sells fast around here, so I buy it when I see it. The other ponies tend to not sell so fast. I think I'm gonna go up to Target tomorrow, see what they have. might be lucky. :squee:

I wish I lived near a Toys R Us, or in a city. My town never has anything. :(

I'm pretty sure the best bet I've got over where I live is EB Games as interestingly as it sounds. Not even the local toy stores sell MLP Merch! I should probably buy on the spot too though. We've got a Target over here too but they sell hardly anything and I'm not too keen on the brushables. Anywho, best of luck finding something at Target tomorrow!  :yay:

• Brohoof 3

I'm pretty sure the best bet I've got over where I live is EB Games as interestingly as it sounds. Not even the local toy stores sell MLP Merch! I should probably buy on the spot too though. We've got a Target over here too but they sell hardly anything and I'm not too keen on the brushables. Anywho, best of luck finding something at Target tomorrow!  :yay:

Cheers, I've had better luck lately at another department store called "Giant Tiger" they seem to be stocking odd/hard to find merch lately. Last time I found a Crystal Empire poseable brushable figure of her.Got her for $7...which was a steal, since I know that same one is $15-$16 elsewhere. :blush:

I've been eying a couple pieces of merch, but they're expensive,which is my guess is that's why they're still there...they're the big D.I.Y. Pony Fluttershy figure, with the colour in mane and tail. As well as a big Rainbow Powered Fluttershy. But I really want that Goth looking Fluttershy, form the Toys R US Exclusive pack.

• Brohoof 2

Fluttershy is just soo cute!

:yay:

Welcome to the fan club! I think we can all agree your post is not only true, but painfully obvious (trust me on that one, my heart aches enough looking at her)! Hope you enjoy the FC, here is your vector!

img-3174873-1-fluttershy_vector_by_pedro

Edited by KokuraiNoSenshi
  • Brohoof 4

-FLUTTY-

Oh Fluttershy, so kind and sweet,
Come and hang with me for a treat,
For I will give you all that you need,
To Survive the insults that makes you bleed,
I Will put my life on the line for the,
For my life is nothing without you next to me.
- Vickram101

Edited by Vickram101
  • Brohoof 6

-FLUTTY-

Oh Fluttershy, so kind and sweet,

Come and hang with me for a treat,

For I will give you the all that you need,

To Survive the insults that makes you bleed,

I Will put my life on the line for the,

For my life is nothing without you next to me.

- Vickram101

Honestly, that is the cutest thing I have heard. But i feel it the same way kinda, I cant sleep without my fluttershy plush anymore even o.o

• Brohoof 4

Honestly, that is the cutest thing I have heard. But i feel it the same way kinda, I cant sleep without my fluttershy plush anymore even o.o

I can't sleep without mine either. I actually sleep with 2-3 of them but I snuggle the big one I have. :blush:

^i don't even have one. :(

one two three four.

Nopony should be without a plush.You should get one! :squee:

• Brohoof 4

^i don't even have one. :(

one two three four.

No that is sad, I know the feeling of being broke, but its not that expensive if you order it from the right sources.

I can't sleep without mine either. I actually sleep with 2-3 of them but I snuggle the big one I have. :blush:

Nopony should be without a plush.You should get one! :squee:

I want more plushies, but im too broke to be able to afford them now :(

• Brohoof 4

I, for the record, love brushables!

Here's me and my Fluttershy brushable...

post-26689-0-16686100-1413490007_thumb.jpg

Twilight and Fluttershy at Sugar Cube Corner...

sorry for the poor lighting

post-26689-0-28285800-1413490030_thumb.jpg

And a small selection of brushables, including Fluttershy, on stage at Carneighgie hall!

post-26689-0-52605200-1413490063_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

No that is sad, I know the feeling of being broke, but its not that expensive if you order it from the right sources.

I want more plushies, but im too broke to be able to afford them now :(

Yup I'm broke. And My country does not sell them. I'll have to order one and a Big Mac one from Online when I get a job. If I get one.

• Brohoof 2