Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Friend gave me his old iPhone 4 today. Which I promptly renamed to "iShy" :squee:

I've also been loading a bunch of Fluttershy pics on to it. I'm now on the search for a Fluttershy iPhone case. :yay:

I Wonder if I could get Siri to talk like Fluttershy.....

P.S. I'm just using it as an iPod touch.

post-16340-0-31566900-1412790556_thumb.pngpost-16340-0-98985500-1412790558_thumb.png

• Brohoof 7

I love Flutterhsy too. May S5 bring Fluttershy more songs.

...I need to write down the names of the new people who join on here... Whatever, in case you are new here is your welcome! Welcome!!! (Ok so I am not in a creative mood today, I'll think of something better later I promise)

post-27099-0-82579600-1412810769_thumb.png

To all them haters :angry: You can break her down, but once you make her cry...YOU

will pay for it :P

Now a message from Fluttershy herself:

Accurate representation of me (in several different forms) of what I would do to someone who makes her cry;

post-27099-0-29894600-1412810817_thumb.jpg

post-27099-0-06380400-1412810950.gif

post-27099-0-69808100-1412811011.gif

post-27099-0-86674900-1412810979.gif

Yes yes, I know, I'm such a white knight I just hate to see good people suffer! :(

post-27099-0-07311800-1412811224_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

I have to say, I was moved that Fluttershy is a hoof-biter. I don't bite my nails, but I do pick and tear at them, as well as some of the skin on fingers (not so bad that it's scabby). I really think it's due to the fact that we both hide behind our hair. I look down a lot because of that, and I look straight at my hands because I don't really care much for any part of me. The hands are what give me the chance to help another, so they're the one part of my body I don't seem to hate. They are the closest thing to me that is me other than my mind and heart, and in return I can't seem to help but hurt these hands of mine physically, while destroying inner pieces of myself as well when I feel as though I have failed or I worry. There's depth in what I do to myself. I see that, and today, I saw that Fluttershy does the same thing. It struck a chord with me to see that (though I had seen the episode so many times before).

I love Fluttershy. :(

• Brohoof 5

That's pretty cool. I'm guessing it was at a Con of some sort. It'd be a real shame to wash the window.... :(

There's an Applejack sticker on the bottom left hand corner of the car, so it could've just been anywhere and a brony came along and drew that on the car. Either way, it would definitely be a surprise.  :yay:

• Brohoof 3

There's an Applejack sticker on the bottom left hand corner of the car, so it could've just been anywhere and a brony came along and drew that on the car. Either way, it would definitely be a surprise.  :yay:

Yea, I seen the sticker. But how well it's drawn, was what lead me to believe that it was done at a con, and not just a random passerby. =P Shenanigans happen at cons. ;):blush:

It'd be a nice surprise, for sure. :yay:

Edited by :Flutterdash:
  • Brohoof 2

This took longer than expected...but I did that clever thing of matching your Facebook Avatar to your cover. First time doing it. Had the perfect Autumn one to use.I've got another one of her on a train....I might make that one later.
ponyhoof?whats that?is it a skin or something
  • Brohoof 3

It's simple the hoof of a pony... I think they're referring to when she bites them like a nervous human might bite his or her nails...

Like in this gif...

img-2842784-1-169303__UNOPT__fluttershy_

• Brohoof 3

I gotta say, Fluttershy to me is like a mirror....

I am shy and introverted, with the slightest things almost freaking me the *foop* out and making me want to go home. But, I try to not be rude and in return I give a word of wisdom or a kind helping hand when I can.

And after seeing Dr. Wolf's 1st AMWDW....I literally cried. I was like 'omg, I had NO idea that Fluttershy was.....well, me'. In fact, I used to absolutely HATE her for being so similar to me. 

But now, since I have taken the time to get my life together, I can appreciate the little pink-haired shy pegasus who I used to hate because she represented my despair and hate for myself. Now, I can look at her and say she is my best pony above all.

I will continue to be myself, but a lot has changed about me. I am no longer shy, or depressed....I have found happiness for myself, and I intend to keep it that way by leaving the unimportant behind and keeping the things I need to keep my heart strong.

I also like it that Fluttershy has grown in the same ways I did down to terrifying levels (even the anger part). 

To me, Fluttershy is a role model that I can totally connect with down to the core.

• Brohoof 8

I gotta say, Fluttershy to me is like a mirror....

I am shy and introverted, with the slightest things almost freaking me the *foop* out and making me want to go home. But, I try to not be rude and in return I give a word of wisdom or a kind helping hand when I can.

And after seeing Dr. Wolf's 1st AMWDW....I literally cried. I was like 'omg, I had NO idea that Fluttershy was.....well, me'. In fact, I used to absolutely HATE her for being so similar to me. 

But now, since I have taken the time to get my life together, I can appreciate the little pink-haired shy pegasus who I used to hate because she represented my despair and hate for myself. Now, I can look at her and say she is my best pony above all.

I will continue to be myself, but a lot has changed about me. I am no longer shy, or depressed....I have found happiness for myself, and I intend to keep it that way by leaving the unimportant behind and keeping the things I need to keep my heart strong.

I also like it that Fluttershy has grown in the same ways I did down to terrifying levels (even the anger part). 

To me, Fluttershy is a role model that I can totally connect with down to the core.

Thank you for sharing that personal growth. Many of us who love Fluttershy (myself included) see ourselves in her. It is a great thing to be able to recognize and embrace the different parts of ourselves.

Your post reminds me that Fluttershy does this. She seems to recognize and accept the different parts of herself; both strengths and weaknesses. (Return of Harmony is a good example) She has limitations but she works to grow as much as she can while still being herself.

• Brohoof 3

A lot of us do really feel a connection to the yellow pegasus, and personally I find her very close to how I am as well, flaws and her pluses (though she is way better than I could ever be...). Welcome to the FC, we are glad to have you

post-27099-0-21585600-1412983501_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

It's a Facebook theme/app. Google "Ponyhoof" and you'll find it. Once you install it, you can change how Facebook looks and sounds. I'm using the Fluttershy skin.:squee:

I think I found another background, even though it's a bit small.:yay:

post-16340-0-84111300-1412985780_thumb.png

• Brohoof 7