Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Um, yes... I did.... If that's okay with you I mean.

Um, please stop, if that's ok...

But Flutters it is soooooooooooooooo cute!!!

*Meep*

Ow, my heart! To cute, going down, tell my... Oh wait, no wife or gf or anything to have you all tell them I love them... Uh... Tell Flutters... To cute... *Dead*

• Brohoof 5

Yup I'm broke. And My country does not sell them. I'll have to order one and a Big Mac one from Online when I get a job. If I get one.

Believe me I know that problem. In the city I'm currently living there are literally no jobs. I am currently working on getting through the system so that I can move to either study or work. But everything take months

• Brohoof 3

^I think we saw that twice already. Granted the 1st time was cuz the animals didn't want to play with her.

Great Flutters is going through her EMO rebellious Teenager phase:

emo_fluttershy_by_gothicnightz-d6ehazk.p

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2013/202/6/3/emo_fluttershy_by_gothicnightz-d6ehazk.png

flutty_emo_by_tartarys-d6k1omu.png

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2013/240/6/b/flutty_emo_by_tartarys-d6k1omu.png

• Brohoof 2

The Fluttershy of My Eye.

Fluttershy, Fluttershy,

My Cute Fluttershy,

Not a Day Goes By,

Without You Making Me Feel High,

I Love To See You Prance Around With Your Pink Mane,

With Hoofsteps So Elegant Yet More Careful Than A Plane,

Your Yellow Colour Shows That You're Warm and Fun,

And It Is So Radiant, Like A Child Of The Sun,

But Sometimes I Feel like crying,  Why,

For I Can't tell You In Person That You Are The Fluttershy Of My Eye.

-Vickram101

Edited by Vickram101
  • Brohoof 5

The Fluttershy of My Eye.

Fluttershy, Fluttershy,

My Cute Fluttershy,

Not a Day Goes By,

Without You Making Me Feel High,

I Love To See You Prance Around With Your Pink Mane,

With Hoofsteps So Elegant Yet More Careful Than A Plane,

Your Yellow Colour Shows That You're Warm and Fun,

And It Is So Radiant, Like A Child Of The Sun,

But Sometimes I Feel like crying,  Why,

For I Can't tell You In Person That You Are The Fluttershy Of My Eye.

-Vickram101

Loving these poems dude, keep it up!

• Brohoof 4

^I think we saw that twice already. Granted the 1st time was cuz the animals didn't want to play with her.

Ehh, that was more or less of her just getting angry. Being Evil, would imply causing harm to others, on purpose....under her own actions. Like, in the Iron Will episode, she was influenced by Iron Will. She was acting mean through his influence, for the most part.

I don't think we'd ever see Fluttershy turn evil. Heck, you seen how Discord tried to turn Fluttershy against her friends, and in the end he was forced to use magic. She's got a strong will,and isn't easily tempted to being cruel/mean to her friends.

Flutterbat might've been a bit evil, but she wasn't causing harm to anypony,she was just eating a lot of apples.   ;)

Well,...then again... :blush:

post-16340-0-69934400-1413603931_thumb.jpeg

and a couple bonus ones.

post-16340-0-88158300-1413603928_thumb.jpegpost-16340-0-60827500-1413603943_thumb.pngpost-16340-0-97018100-1413603961_thumb.jpegpost-16340-0-91669400-1413603959_thumb.jpeg

Edited by :Flutterdash:
  • Brohoof 3

Flutterbat might've been a bit evil, but she wasn't causing harm to anypony,she was just eating a lot of apples.   ;)

Honestly, even THAT might be a stretch. Want to say before I continue with this FD, only quoting you to continue off of what you said, NOT argue with you. Moving on;

Is the natural desire to eat somehow evil? See, this is something I argue a LOT with when it comes to Chrysalis, as (while her methods to obtain food might have been evil), the intent was never truly wrong. The desire to eat in and of itself is not something that has any bad intentions, and this was Flutters proof back in Bats! as she never saw the bats as innately evil, only hungry. The whole point of the bats was to obtain food and continue on their lives. From this we see that Flutters was the only one to catch onto this glaring fact. Of course, no one wanted to listen and we got Flutterbat from it...

post-27099-0-67935100-1413604898_thumb.png

Then again... It is super cute and plays on my love of vampires so... As much as I hate everypony ignoring the advice on ANIMALS from the ANIMAL CARETAKER (seriously it is like when no one trusted Rarity on making the dresses, it's her damn JOB people LET HER DO IT!!!), I do admit that if they had not we would never have gotten this magnificent creature;

post-27099-0-41297700-1413605025_thumb.png

Oh shush FB, you look positively beautiful!

post-27099-0-28553700-1413605055_thumb.jpg

Edited by KokuraiNoSenshi
  • Brohoof 5

I might be expecting a lot of flutterbat pictures in halloween (or in this month of october). I really prefer cute and adorable fluttershy over flutterbat

I love both sides of her. But yes,I'm expecting a lot more Flutterbat to be posted here.

Also, I found this on eBay....I'm so very tempted to buy her. :blush:

I don't have any Flutterbat merch... :(

Flutterbat Plush

$_57.JPG

Edited by :Flutterdash:
  • Brohoof 2