Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

^*GasP* And that is how Bobba will return for EP VII. :wau:
It Makes sense.

Also More Flutty Star Wars:
bounty_hunter_fluttershy_by_bouxn-d4s12x
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/066/d/c/bounty_hunter_fluttershy_by_bouxn-d4s12xp.jpg

FLUTTY!!!!! :catface:
mlp__darth_fluttershy_by_darthfluttershy
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/140/5/5/mlp__darth_fluttershy_by_darthfluttershy-d660laz.jpg

Edited by Vickram101
  • Brohoof 1

You must have read my mind, I was thinking about making a meme along the same exact lines of that "Darth Flutter" pic about the same time you posted:)

• Brohoof 1

Aw! Take a look!

I'd just love to get my hands on one of these babies!

img-3186348-1-cf7.jpg

I'd never use it. I wouldn't want to wipe my shoes off on her. :(

(She's far from being a doormat ;) )

Um, hello? I'm Brony Relellion X, and I'm a new brony into this forum.

Hey, welcome to the club! :yay:

Glad to have ya aboard ;)

And it's almost 4am...off to bed I go... :blush:

post-16340-0-93927800-1413791779_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

You must have read my mind, I was thinking about making a meme along the same exact lines of that "Darth Flutter" pic about the same time you posted:)

Oh oh oh, welcome new person! Glad to have you with us, it is a pleasure to have you in the FC!!! Bit sick today, but on the bright side we got more members! If this is what happens when I get sick, I should do it more often! Have a Flutters vector, everypony who is new to the club gets one!

vector__fluttershy_by_jazzthetwilightgai

Um, hello? I'm Brony Relellion X, and I'm a new brony into this forum.

And hello to you to, good sir! It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance! I hope you and Macincheese (now I'm hungry) will have a wonderful time here with us! Here is your honorary vector!

friendly_fluttershy___vector_by_regolith

• Brohoof 3

Oh oh oh, welcome new person! Glad to have you with us, it is a pleasure to have you in the FC!!! Bit sick today, but on the bright side we got more members! If this is what happens when I get sick, I should do it more often! Have a Flutters vector, everypony who is new to the club gets one!img-3186564-1-vector__fluttershy_by_jazz And hello to you to, good sir! It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance! I hope you and Macincheese (now I'm hungry) will have a wonderful time here with us! Here is your honorary vector!img-3186564-2-friendly_fluttershy___vect

Thanks, and hope you get to feeling better.

• Brohoof 4

I know this isn't the Q&A forum, but can I post pictures from my iphone on here, and if so could tell me or just post a link or somthing, please?

That moment when you have a stray bit of hair... :blush: ...and since when did I turn into Fluttershy? :blush: attachicon.gif10ae88e0ddf750900f513fb0c9b73ada.png  ...I must be dreaming.

Guy/gals, is it bad that this happens to me and I'm a guy?(I've got long hair)

• Brohoof 1

I have a question: Do you think Fluttershy looks hot in sandals? Because I think she would look not only hot, but cute!

Big time

I know this isn't the Q&A forum, but can I post pictures from my iphone on here, and if so could tell me or just post a link or somthing, please?

If you are asking are you allowed, sure, if you are asking can you as in are you able to, no idea, but don't see why not

• Brohoof 1