Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Fluttershy is my absolute favourite character of the show. She's so sweet and kind and soooo cute! All you other Bronies and Pegasisters must agree with me, right?   :yay:

Oh yeah, totally. She's so cute, when I'm asleep, I cuddle with my soft pillow thinking it's Fluttershy. O.O 

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy is my absolute favourite character of the show. She's so sweet and kind and soooo cute! All you other Bronies and Pegasisters must agree with me, right?   :yay:

Oh hello new person, welcome to the FC! As for agreeing with you... Was there ever any doubt what we would say? Anywho, here is your honorary welcome vector, hope you enjoy your stay:

fluttershy_excited_by_fehlung-d6p5z15.pn

• Brohoof 3

I know this isn't the Q&A forum, but can I post pictures from my iphone on here, and if so could tell me or just post a link or somthing, please?

Guy/gals, is it bad that this happens to me and I'm a guy?(I've got long hair)

Nope I'm jealous of that hair.

• Brohoof 3

638567__safe_solo_fluttershy_animated_he

Check out this gif of Fluttershy I found!

to be honest she's my least favorite character but I still like her.

Uh, Houston......we have a flying yellow pony with pink hair in outer space. Can we take her? Even though it is a pony, and you must think I'm crazy for even saying that?

• Brohoof 5

Uh, Houston......we have a flying yellow pony with pink hair in outer space. Can we take her? Even though it is a pony, and you must think I'm crazy for even saying that?

This is Houston, permission granted. Keep her safe. ;)

Latest issue of Pony Fancy, at your nearest Newsstand now!

post-16340-0-49397400-1413855497_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

Guy/gals, is it bad that this happens to me and I'm a guy?(I've got long hair)

Take care of that hair brother, I lost almost all of mine and im more jelly than a rubberball. But really I think if you enjoy it it doesnt mather if you're a man or a female, I wish this world of "gender/race roles" would just break apart so that we could achieve something closer to true equality.

• Brohoof 3

img-3187562-1-my-little-pony-mlp-%D0%BF%

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I nearly lost my crap looking at this. I seriously loled on the first sight of this indi image. "Hmmmm. A Fluttershy Idol. Shall I steal the god of the Fluttershy Fandom or not..."

img-3187712-1-638567__safe_solo_flutters

Check out this gif of Fluttershy I found!

to be honest she's my least favorite character but I still like her.

"Flutters in spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!" I couldn't help it.  :P

Take care of that hair brother, I lost almost all of mine and im more jelly than a rubberball. But really I think if you enjoy it it doesnt mather if you're a man or a female, I wish this world of "gender/race roles" would just break apart so that we could achieve something closer to true equality.

I agree with this 100%. It truly matters not whether you are a male with long hair or a female with long hair. I do understand it is more common for females to have long hair but guys do it too on a lesser scale. Part of the reason why we have less guys with long hair is because of closed minded people who make fun of them or think long hair on a guy is 'ugly'.

• Brohoof 4

Assertive

But Every Song's About,

Twilight, Apple Jack, Rainbow Dash And Rarity,

Derpy, Vynal and Pinky Pie's Parties,

We Do Care, But We're Only Confident in Our Dreams,

But Every Song's About,

Princess Celestia and Her Rule Over Equestria

Princess Cadence and Princess Luna,

We Do Care, But We're Not Caught Up In Your Love Affair, 

And we'll never be Assertive (Assertive),

It's Not Run in Our Blood,

That Kind Of Feel Ain't Just For Us,

We Crave a Different Kind Of Love,

Let Me Give You Some Hugs (Hugs),

You Could Call Me Fluttershy

And I'll Hug You, Hug You, Hug You, Hug You,

Let Me Live That Fantasy

-Vickram101

(The Song "Royals" is Written, Owned and Performed By Lorde.)

Xmfthto2CWY.jpg

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/201/d/9/emo_fluttershy_head_by_slayerdarkcross-d57zrji.png

Edited by Vickram101
  • Brohoof 3

In relation to Fluttershy being beautiful (which she is <3), I added this bit of text to my profile a little while ago. :blush:

I find Fluttershy more gorgeous than Rarity. More down to earth than Applejack. More fun than Pinkie Pie. More magical than Twilight. More awesome than Rainbow Dash. Because to me, she truly is.

I love her so much. <3

post-16340-0-18629600-1413950270_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

Oh, hello new person! Welcome to the Fan Club! I hope you enjoy your time here, and yes, Flutters is DEFINITELY beautiful pone. Have your honorary welcome vector!

img-3191319-1-Fluttershy_vector.png

How can anyone resist that!?  :wub:

Thanks ^^

*stares at it for the next few hours*

• Brohoof 5