Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

50x50" Giant Digital paint! :D

Acoustic Cloud

Wouldn't getting that into your basement require a complete demolition of your room? I am just trying to get rights to make a print, if they allow prints that's their decision, I may not even be allowed :/

Nahhh, we'll just take it through my brother's room.

And I as well, am crossing my fingers that Hasbro allows this. They are usually pretty good about original art, but with the whole Youtube thing, I don't know.

• Brohoof 1

Oh my god, that's just... just awesome. It's by far 20% cooler than anything I'll ever draw. Good job! The pony on the picture is supposed to be Dashie, right? I can't really tell cause she's just a shadow. :3

Good job agien! :D

• Brohoof 1

Saved! I just found my new iPad wallpaper. Damn, man. You've definitely got talent, bro. No, seriously. That's amazingness right there. If you can do that on canvas, I could see you making good money. Keep it up.

• Brohoof 1

Oh my god, that's just... just awesome. It's by far 20% cooler than anything I'll ever draw. Good job! The pony on the picture is supposed to be Dashie, right? I can't really tell cause she's just a shadow. :3

Good job agien! :D

Thank you :3 Yes it is Dashie, Dashie is my favorite so I had to paint her for this :)

Saved! I just found my new iPad wallpaper. Damn, man. You've definitely got talent, bro. No, seriously. That's amazingness right there. If you can do that on canvas, I could see you making good money. Keep it up.

Wallpaper!? Yay! Makes me feel good when people like it that much :3 I made a deviantart and am trying to take commissions now so *fingers crossed*

Gahh, this is lovely. I have a soft spot for the way the sun looks when it's setting from up in the sky. Something about how the light reflects from the clouds and the many somber tones. You've created a very ethereal atmosphere in this piece, which works quite well for something about a pegasus. Very nice job.

• Brohoof 1

50x50 giant paint fan art, surly my computer can handle the awesome!

*clicks on picture*

*loading,loading,loading*

* computer crashes and catches fire*

"damn it!"

once i put out my computer out i reopened the pic, FREAKING AMAZING WORK!!! KEEP IT UP!

(jesus i had to edit this because it looked like a mongoloid typed it)

Edited by dash blast
  • Brohoof 1