Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Luna

Lunatic

18 hours ago, Alexshy said:

If 't be true thou address the fusty scrolls of the Equestrian History, thou may be reminded that it took a few powerful unicorns daily to manage the cycle ere. What a waste of magical power it was! *sighs* Fortunately, we took that burden with mine dearest sister :LunaMCM:

Thank you, Princess Luna! You are as great as your sister and even more, in my opinion! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Silverspark:"Hello Princess Luna I want to say thank you for the moonlight that let me do my night flying when I cannot sleep it's my way of knowing you are watching out not just for me but others ponies who love to play at night I have a question when you were stuck on the moon I know that alicorns can live a very long time yet even alicorns have to eat what did you do for food ?

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, Dr_Dinfield14 said:

Greetings, my highness! What's your favorite cake? :yay:

Greetings, subject! A non-burdening question forsooth :orly: Pancake!

lunacakes.jpg

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/7/2023 at 4:45 PM, Lord Kronak said:

Uuuuuuuuh............how old are you exactly and where the HELL can I fix my goddamn spaceship

HMPF! Not something one may ask a lady! :orly:

• Brohoof 2

On 4/5/2023 at 5:16 PM, Silverspark said:

Silverspark:"Hello Princess Luna I want to say thank you for the moonlight that let me do my night flying when I cannot sleep it's my way of knowing you are watching out not just for me but others ponies who love to play at night I have a question when you were stuck on the moon I know that alicorns can live a very long time yet even alicorns have to eat what did you do for food ?

Contrary to popular belief, the Moon isn't made of cheese... But thou knowest, moonstone in moderation is quite a diet for the immortals! :LunaMCM:

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Contrary to popular belief, the Moon isn't made of cheese... But thou knowest, moonstone in moderation is quite a diet for the immortals! :LunaMCM:

Silverspark:"that might explain the huge smiling face looking down  to the  earth when even I looked up 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, CelestiAlicorn said:

My dear sister, do you remember what we used to play as children?

*I* remember sneaking upon thee in the shadows and nibbling thine flank!  1324919703_1317988__safe_artist-colon-pohwaran_nightmaremoon_animated_clapping_clappingponies_gif_gifforbreezies_icon_pictureforbreezies_solo.gif.bc2b0d25f83020fd3f837586d761b0b7.gif

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, CelestiAlicorn said:

Ah, oh mm yees I do vaguely remember those marks after your nibbling work was done!

cel.thumb.gif.5d0f3e731b9ba7c113361f74f693a8bc.gif

*I* am the better half. MUHAHAHAHA!

1999060.thumb.png.a3ae486017fbcaf24e8e747a7290a428.png

1 minute ago, Silverspark said:

Silverspark:"another question but for the both of you being not  only princesses but  as alicorns did you ever had with your powers like maybe blow anything up on accident 

Ehem...almost never on accident, little one. Thou'st do well keeping thine distance.

8 minutes ago, Silverspark said:

Silverspark; "so you tend to blow things up on purpose "kind of worried "how do you keep control of it  if you didn't  have any pony that can help ? "

Perhaps I...lose myself...in the moment.

tumblr_m3hgwusmCf1rripibo6_r1_250.gif.1c4871e29556b0ce294724e96ce6d989.gif

• Brohoof 1

27 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Nightmare Mirage The "Great and Powerful" Trixie missed you , where have you been? :wau:

Telling the truth surely would inspire an even more severe banning from the illustrious adminoponies.

Besides, the moonrocks aren't half-bad. And that new Webb telemascoppy thingie is quite intriguing.

• Brohoof 1

Silverspark:sitting on Luna's back "my friend Shiny and I had a theory how you watch so many dreams at once but want to know how do you keep an eye on all those dreams is it like surveillance  Camara like thing or is it through these bubbles ?she asked touch her nose with her now on Luna's head

Edited by Silverspark184
  • Brohoof 3

Why did you miss Caedences wedding? 

Why didn't you help Celestia fight Chrysalis? 

Why was it so easy for the Mane 6 to thwart you even though they only knew each other for half a day when you plotted your revenge for 1000 years? 

Why do you frequent the dreams of children so often in specifically? 

If Celestia can raise both the Sun and the Moon how much smarter and more powerful than you is she really?

Why is okay for you to cry and get everyone's sympathy after trying to overthrow equestria twice and needing to be thwarted, while Starlight has a witch hunt held upon her after conceding upon her own volition? 

When are you gonna wake up from this little dream Luna? Why are we playing around in dream world? You know this isn't real? 

• Brohoof 2

Out of respect for mine better half, I shall only answer one...

1 hour ago, intrusivederpy said:

If Celestia can raise both the Sun and the Moon how much smarter and more powerful than you is she really?

Thine twisted mind knows not the true story! All ponies shiver before me, and the sun and moon weep at my majesty. Thou unfortunate soul despairs before the Proud Light. In the darkest night, you shall see me...

YOU SHALL...SEE...ME!

• Brohoof 1