Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Luna

Lunatic

3 hours ago, Mirage said:

Does not the Princess of the Night matter to anypony? Even whilst mine sisters are busy with royal duties, Nightmare Moon can yet comfort thee.

Just come a glint closer my sweet little foals... 

1552084363_large(7).thumb.png.522efbf71c895844f2d5e780419c2fb2.png

Loyal, being the naive, trusting and fearless pony he is, takes huge steps up onto Moon's throne. Being a small pony, those steps aren't easy to ascend. He looks cutely up at the Alicorn of the Night.

6 hours ago, Loyal Defender said:

Loyal, being the naive, trusting and fearless pony he is, takes huge steps up onto Moon's throne. Being a small pony, those steps aren't easy to ascend. He looks cutely up at the Alicorn of the Night.

Thou art under my spell, Shadow Guard. The Eternal Night is that much closer! What wisdom dost thou seek my faithful servant?

17 minutes ago, Loyal Defender said:

What can I do to become closer and stronger within the night?

Pay heed to her voice whispering amonst the clouds. Let the moon's light bath you in it's glory...and kiss my hoof. :orly:

52 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Pay heed to her voice whispering amonst the clouds. Let the moon's light bath you in it's glory...and kiss my hoof. :orly:

"I'll be sure to do all three, the latter first and foremost~!" Loyal leans down and gives Moon's hoof a royal smooch. 

1 hour ago, Loyal Defender said:

"I'll be sure to do all three, the latter first and foremost~!" Loyal leans down and gives Moon's hoof a royal smooch. 

Hmm...such admiration is suitable for me. Well done. Power now grows within you to befall our enemies. Muhahahaha!

1 hour ago, Tao said:

Ok Luna,  if you could choose one food item to get rid of for ever,  which one would you pick?

Squash. Bleeech! Ptooh! Keep it all away!

• Brohoof 1

26 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Squash. Bleeech! Ptooh! Keep it all away!

I fully agree with you on that one Lady Moo,  I myself do not like fish!

• Brohoof 1

41 minutes ago, Tao said:

I fully agree with you on that one Lady Moo,  I myself do not like fish!

I shall seek not to try fish then, for I've heard nothing redeeming about it!

*eats a banana peel*

2 hours ago, DivinePony1000 said:

Dear Princess Luna, do you know how to dance?

Of course I do. The old Hymns of Eternity catch my heart the strongest forsooth. Far be it from me to 'break it down' like most of mine little ponies these moons. I should remain calm and regal, as is the Princess way. I could, perhaps, give it up for thee in the moment...

Image result for princess luna dancing gif"

*blushes* Oh...it shouldn't please thee as much...tis only a slight fancy of movement in recalling the joyous songs of dearest Ponyville. What fond memories I have of them...

Edited by Mirage

1 hour ago, Tao said:

Ok moon lady,  new question,  new day!  Cat or dog for a pet? 

I like them both, truly. Dogs are much more fun, in mine experience, but cats are soft and cuddly...and so cute!

• Brohoof 1

28 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Mirage "What was the reason for your long hiatus from the forums, Princess?". :ooh:

Oh...tis deeply personal, but we appreciate thine question.

Mine royal duties come first, as they should, and oft require dedication and focus. And we have always had difficulty 'fitting in', since we all know how awkward one such as I can be. It does not help to go through painful losses of friendship either, I must confess. Solitary existence is something that can never betray us, and above all we must take comfort in, for our own minds dictate how we see all things. And so, by being alone, we can discover all hidden paths and recover from the confusing shadows that haunt us.

I hope to become better, each and every day, to give more and take less.

Edited by Mirage
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Loyal Defender said:

Have you ever tried to put a pony to sleep yourself?

Dost though mean comfort them? Or tell them a story? Indeed. Foals often need special care after having a nightmare, and I'm sure to comfort them back into the safe passage of rest. image.png.cb799880c001c1a31ea4726fd2e79c4b.png

Edited by Mirage

4 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

If I may ask Princess, how do you keep your mane looking so lovely? :rarity:

Thank you. image.png.bcdc63a25ab353a8e4305e9d318e5f6e.png

Honestly, I do not have to do much. In fact, tis easy for me to take for granted. Though from time to time it helps to dip into cool water and let it rest within the currents. It tends to feel much lighter after.

Edited by Mirage
  • Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Do Princesses like to take part in silly dances?" 

I...sense that you've heard of such? *Giggles*

Please don't tell sis I've shown thee...

0758034dc2047d13123f0e8897f14185.gif.a538b8fa56bf4aeaffbc4dc81705e5e7.gif

The enjoyment is obvious forsooth!

• Brohoof 1

Ok I'am back with a question!  What is the one weird tradition you have to do in being of the Royal line and that you hate to do?

• Brohoof 1