Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Luna

Lunatic

14 hours ago, rainbowdashacademy said:

So Princess of the night what is favorite scary movies that keeps your favorite sister Celestia up at nights and have you seen the newest chapter to Saw movies trailer called Spiral !

Hmm, there are so many. She was terrified of Mirrors, though, I enjoyed it very much. image.png.652a95672c7d16647d941aceaf12a771.png

We have not watched the latest Saw...both of us are terribly encumbered with Royal Duties, so movies have fallen off our royal task list. Tis a shame, but Princesses must do as Princesses are thus expected. image.png.9fdb8a7c49a57b4b6c0b0102e4508790.png

Happy Hearts and Hooves Day friend! 

Edited by Mirage

1 hour ago, Tao said:

/sneaks in,  shifty eyes looking around the room and drops off a gift for Luna and Hearts and Hooves day/

14-pink-rose-png-image-picture-download-thumb.png

How sweet! I...I suppose some still do remember the Princess of the Night.

Image result for mlp princess luna art

Edited by Mirage

8 hours ago, Mirage said:

How sweet! I...I suppose some still do remember the Princess of the Night.

/ghost in and leaves these on her pillow  with the note:  Happy heart and hooves day Luna!/

unnamed.jpg

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Tao said:

/ghost in and leaves these on her pillow  with the note:  Happy heart and hooves day Luna!/

unnamed.jpg

*Crinkle crinkle crinkle*

*Nom*

Ooooh...tis wonderful!

Thank you @Tao! You are an absolute gem. :LunaMCM:

leaves a box of chocolates and a hoofmade moon charm on your bed

A note is left: 

"Constantly getting chocolates is nice, but they only last so long. So I included a special present that'll last forever! Enjoy this special moon charm! (It has whatever charm you imagine it would have. Wink!"

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Loyal Defender said:

leaves a box of chocolates and a hoofmade moon charm on your bed

A note is left: 

"Constantly getting chocolates is nice, but they only last so long. So I included a special present that'll last forever! Enjoy this special moon charm! (It has whatever charm you imagine it would have. Wink!"

Twas very sweet of thee! *nuzzle* Our most loyal of servants, thine love never goes unnoticed. image.png.4272367b3d794642b1200f7d2d5c05db.png

7 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Dearest Luna, I hope that you have a cooool night. B)

9b55f71e467df06989b06318be78febb.thumb.jpg.d30d04db78a0b0e87db6eb49b1509168.jpg

Tis a flattering piece of art...though, I have never worn such things! *giggles*

7 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Dearest Luna,

Do you ever play pranks on your guards? :ooh:

*gentle wing hug*

Indeed. Oft I scare them during the twilight when they are most weary. Tis cruel I know, but good practice forsooth! image.png.2a36819c79ec2498c0697e8e2effc650.png

*warm huggles* I thank thee, truly, for thine friendship.

(I guess channeling Luna has hurt some feelings out there so, I'll have to end it here. Thank you all, I had a lot of fun! I'll think of something else to do...)

• Brohoof 1

@Twilight Luna 

"Princess Luna, I've heard that sometimes you get Princess Twilight Sparkle to answer questions on your behalf, is this true?"

Also, "What do you enjoy more, playing video games or playing jokes on Princess Celery Stalk...Er...Celestia?". 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Tao said:

Ok Luna, I got one! 80's or 90's music? 

I prefer 80's because it is full of mirth and mystery. 90's seems too...experimental to me...in general. However both have good and bad trends. :LunaMCM:

• Brohoof 1

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2021-02-02 at 11:59 PM, George150 said:

Luna do you think that you could rule Equestria alone 

Oh no of course not! My dearest Sister is a wonderful ruler. She takes care of me too!

On 2021-02-24 at 5:12 PM, Scootaloo90747475 said:

hey luna did ever encounter a demon demigod name mephile the dark who seek to rejoin with ibils the flame of Disaster to become Solaris the time consuming god 

Hmmm. Yes. The dreamrealm is thus mysterious, and perhaps not so truthful. Tis best not to take your nightmares too personally. Call on me if thou'st ever need aid, of course!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 1/27/2012 at 10:13 AM, Lunatic said:

to start out of roll, i've seen alot of these ask *insert pony name* but celestia damit i want one to!

i also want to eddit a disclaimer, any arwork used here by me does NOT belong to me. im a terrible artist but i can make up stories.

"CITIZENS OF PONYVILLE!

WE HAVE GRACED YOUR TINY VILLEGE WITH OUR PRESENCE!

SO THAT YOU MIGHT BEHOLD THE REAL PRINCES OF THE NEEIIIIIGHT!"

"A CREATURE OF NEIGHTMARE NO MORE!"

sees everypony have been taking cover.

*what is the matter with these ponies?*

WE HAVE HEARD YOU HAD QUESTIONS FOR US!

SO SPEAK SO THAT YOU CAN BE ANSWERED!

post-1283-0-66362700-1335948315_thumb.jpg

Hey Princess Luna *looks shy* you are a very amazing and pretty princess... *blush* and... I... how are you today ?

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Alexshy You've sure been descending from your throne a lot lately, Princess. Spend 1000 years on the moon and now you have insomnia? :orly:

Alas, nothing changeth for me, lief! The royal attention is most demanded lately (with insomnia mayhap resulting out of that), but rest assured I keep at least one eye on our harbour of friendship daily! :LunaMCM:  *hugs*

• Brohoof 2

23 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Alas, nothing changeth for me, lief! The royal attention is most demanded lately (with insomnia mayhap resulting out of that), but rest assured I keep at least one eye on our harbour of friendship daily! :LunaMCM:  *hugs*

Princess Luna is a fan of ships? That's neat. :wub:/:mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/24/2023 at 9:58 PM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Greetings, Princess Luna! I'm such a big fan of you! there's a question I'd like to ask you! :pinkie:

When there was no alicorn in Equestria, who was rising and lowering the moon?

If 't be true thou address the fusty scrolls of the Equestrian History, thou may be reminded that it took a few powerful unicorns daily to manage the cycle ere. What a waste of magical power it was! *sighs* Fortunately, we took that burden with mine dearest sister :LunaMCM:

• Brohoof 1