Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[Vector] Rainbow Dashed

akita-ken

Just a quick speed vector i did of Rainbow Dashed (I think i'm gonna get slapped for making that pun :P) from the latest episode (screencap from 01:16/21:27) after recollecting how Cloudsdale didn't get to host the Equestrian games. It was nice to get back to Illustrator for a while after spending quite a bit of my time in SAI recently :3 

I just love RD's expression in this scene, so full of d'aww  :wub:

post-7476-0-84492000-1360856430_thumb.png

The AI vector file is available for download on my dA page :)

Edited by akita-ken
  • Brohoof 5

well the colors over laps on the bag and the lines are rely wavy, but other then that it looks good. (but speed vectoring should not excuse sloppy work :P )

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 1

well the colors over laps on the bag and the lines are rely wavy, but other then that it looks good. (but speed vectoring should not excuse sloppy work :P )

Heh, I think that could be because I left my pencil fidelity at 2px instead of the usual 4px and didn't realize until the end :P I'll spend some time to smooth the lines out :D

As for the colours overlapping the bag, yeah forgot to bring the wing line to the top, my bad  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Looks pretty good to me, that expression is so sad :(. Like others said the lines are a little bit wobly, but its pretty good job overall.

Good job :).

• Brohoof 1