Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Derpy!

Thundershock

Do u like the doctor? Also, I don't think anypony should not like you... Other than dropping heavy mail...also, I wanna know if ur sad about your name.

I like him as a friend and just that.

And im not sad about my name.I like it.

How did you do in Cloudsdale's Best Young Flyer Competition (the year where Rainbow Dash performed the Sonic Rainboom)?  Unfortunately, many of us were never able to see your performance.  Would you be able to describe it?

Derpy,

What do you think of your voice I know I love it and hope you get another speaking role but what do you think of it.And also can I has a muffin please

My voice? I think my voice is ok,and yes,you can has muffin.*hands you a muffin*

How did you do in Cloudsdale's Best Young Flyer Competition (the year where Rainbow Dash performed the Sonic Rainboom)?  Unfortunately, many of us were never able to see your performance.  Would you be able to describe it?

In that performance i was doing some flips in the air and trying to make a big cloud by combining alot of clouds.And its kinda hard to explain how i got in,i just got confused with another pony.

How do u feel, knowing hasbro ALMOST kicked you out?Also, can I has a muffin?

How do u feel, knowing hasbro ALMOST kicked you out?Also, can I has a muffin?

It makes me sad.I know i mess up alot but that gives no reason for me to be kicked out.Now im not gonna be able to see my friends as much.And yes you can has muffin too.*hands you a muffin*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...