Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking to expand my music folder

Rainbow Sparkle

I've been wanting to expand my pony music folder of late, but I was wondering if the kind folks here could give me suggestions on who to look up or specific songs you think might be worth a listen. As a guide, most of the music I have is by SoundsoftheAviators and Restricted Madness.

• Brohoof 2

I've been wanting to expand my pony music folder of late, but I was wondering if the kind folks here could give me suggestions on who to look up or specific songs you think might be worth a listen. As a guide, most of the music I have is by SoundsoftheAviators and Restricted Madness.

Well there are so many.. All of Forest Rains song, Mandopony of course.. Vinyl Scratch.., archievmusic, Dj Twitch, Sim Gretina, David Larsen, Dbpony, PhonyBrony, Silva hound, Jeff Burgess, Omnipony, Black gryphon, thelivingtombstone, 174Udsi, check this out from eClypse: link. Alex S, WoodenToaster, h8-seed, Assertive Fluttershy and D.notive. If you haven't already you should go check some of them out.

Also you should check out everfreeradio. It's the easiest way to discover songs you might have missed out on.

• Brohoof 1

Might want to check out my blog the Brony Musician Directory http://bronymusiciandirectory.blogspot.com/

We have hundreds of musicians listed with some tracks from each, brief descriptions, links TO their music, and then some other features like genre searches, top tracks of 2011+2012, top musicians in the community, and track highlights of the each month (ie EQD highlights). It really depends on what type of music you LIKE as there's going to be some musicians out there making it. Brony music now is the equivalent of saying you like "rock" music or "electronic" it really doesnt give us a whole lot of info.  There's also a lot of underappreciated musicians in the community so sometimes looking a little deeper will come in handy.

If you have any futher information on your wants let us know and I'll try to steer you to some quality artists. :)

Might want to check out my blog the Brony Musician Directory http://bronymusiciandirectory.blogspot.com/

We have hundreds of musicians listed with some tracks from each, brief descriptions, links TO their music, and then some other features like genre searches, top tracks of 2011+2012, top musicians in the community, and track highlights of the each month (ie EQD highlights). It really depends on what type of music you LIKE as there's going to be some musicians out there making it. Brony music now is the equivalent of saying you like "rock" music or "electronic" it really doesnt give us a whole lot of info.  There's also a lot of underappreciated musicians in the community so sometimes looking a little deeper will come in handy.

If you have any futher information on your wants let us know and I'll try to steer you to some quality artists. :)

Yay, replies!

I'll have to look into that, as well as the ones the others suggested. As for tastes, theirs not much genre wise I don't like, though I'll say that darkish sounding music is a favorite (an example being One Last Letter by Sound of the Aviators)