Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need Pony Animators

CultOfTheNorth

Hello, My friends and I are planing on making and animated series on our OC's and we need animators. We will accept anything we can get, The Series will be called The Story Of Three, and it will follow our OC's in there wondrous adventures around Equestria, now even though its in Equestria we plan on keeping interaction with the mane six to a minimum, they will be in parts of it but they wont be a main piece thought the story, if you want to apply to be an animator fill out the application below, then you can send it to be via down below or a Personal Message

Application

Name or Nickname : 

Past Experience : 

What are you great at when it comes to animation : 

Mmmm.... I don't think you'll find many people willing to animate without a commission. You'll find tons of good art to use here, but otherwise..... I am doing an animation right now myself and it's a very slow process. If you're looking for a good program I can recommend anime studio, but it does cost money. Otherwise I can't really help you and I doubt many people will come looking for animation projects for their spare time. On the other hand, YouTube needs more mlp animations, and I wish you luck finding a good animator through your journeys on the internet. In otherwords, bump, and may the force be with you.

I can animate, and I'd be willing to help, only tablets and cameras and lenses and lighting (I should stop now) don't grow on trees. Long story short, it's going to be hard to find animators who will do this for free like dabram71 said. If you find yourself wanting to learn how to animate, you can check out flamingo1986's 6 part tutorial on the basics of flash and puppet animation. Flash is 200 dollars if you're a student, I'm not sure about the full price though. Anyway, good luck with getting this started. Also, even if you're not animating, you should understand the process so that you can better communicate with your animators.