Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Older Scootaloo! (Pony image version)

mane6

Check that out!  B) Scootaloo looks really awesome with the pilot googles on her. Her cutie mark is very cool too did you make this? Its cool seeing an older version of her too it would also be cool if they had one of her riding her scooter thing. 

Rainbow Recon: Ha! Im glad you asked that question. Well its hard to explain what it means but i can explain how i got my cutie mark.

Im training for the Wonderbolts next thing i know it Bam! My cutie mark is right there on my flank! It was so AWSOME!

Gone Airborne: Thanks Rainbowdash gave me this cool goggles they are like royal heirlooms to me! I have had these goggles for a while i remember when rd gave them me actually... Occ(Yes i did create pic thanks!)

post-11668-0-13147100-1361911504.jpg

Try to quote questions, and who IS your special somepony?

Well .......(Sighs and blushes) I........ dont have one. But i have had eyes on this certain colt. Hes called swift....

i do not know what to do!

post-11668-0-96665500-1361990668_thumb.png

Edited by mane6

(K thanks i dont mind!)

You really think i should go and spend time with him? Okay i will! *Blows tuft of mane out of her face then flys towards swift*

(Converstaion between Scoots and swift)

"Hi there! *Forces self to not go bright red* Im scootaloo...."

"Hey im swift nice to meet ........ya?"

"Scootaloo is fainted from shock"

"Woah! Hey? Are you okay! Scootaloo? Ermmm... can somepony help please?"

In the human world its days and in our world its months.....  and well..... i have some special news.

Do you want to hear it? Well im pregnant. Carrying a small filly. Pegasi. Could you give suggestions for names please?

In the human world its days and in our world its months..... and well..... i have some special news.

Do you want to hear it? Well im pregnant. Carrying a small filly. Pegasi. Could you give suggestions for names please?

I'm trying not to freak out. You are having a filly wit Swift and need names? Here's one! Scooter (not a chicken)

I'm trying not to freak out. You are having a filly wit Swift and need names? Here's one! Scooter (not a chicken) - rainbow recon

Thanks your a great mate! *Hoofbump*

Thanks Occ (I have made a page specially for it its so weird :P