Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you spent a whole day watching a season?

poniesforfun

42 users have voted

1. 1. So have you spent a whole day watching a full season?

• Yes
    • No

I have spent a two full days watching a single season before I became a full fledged brony. It seems a lot of people go through this ritual of cramming the first season in a couple of days after being addicted to it on the first 5 episodes or so. Anyone else on the same boat?

• Brohoof 8

I once watched both seasons 1&2 back to back. It took me 18 hours but it

was worth it.

I dont really agree with it being a ritual to become a brony because I consider anypony who watches the shiw and enjoys it a brony.

But it is a sort of right of passage into the fandom.

• Brohoof 1

For the first season of the show I sure did and I could not get enough of watching each episode. It was a thrill looking forward to each episode that was next. Man that is why I bucking love this cartoon show am I crazy for saying that? Who would have ever thought that My Little Pony could have become this successful and awesome is beyond me!

• Brohoof 2

The first  time i watched MLP i watched the entire first season in a day,more or less,i'm just happy that back then i didn't have to feel the pain,anguish and suffering who plagues me today as i await every weekends with renewed hope that i will see a new episode of my favorite cartoon again. q_q

• Brohoof 1

Well...no, not really. :c

I haven't ever spent a whole day (key word: day) watching a season. xD since I am nocturnal as a brony. (In other words, if I am awake during the day, I will have no time for ponies, whereas if I am awake at night I can do whatever I want. Which is...ponies. :3)

I have, however, spent eight hours on EqTV watching nothing but MLP episodes. :3 Friggin loved the mareathons there with up to fifty other people in Season 3. So many good memories...

I once watched both seasons 1&2 back to back. It took me 18 hours but it

was worth it.

I dont really agree with it being a ritual to become a brony because I consider anypony who watches the shiw and enjoys it a brony.

But it is a sort of right of passage into the fandom.

I never said it is required to become a brony, it just seems to be a widely practiced act/ritual by non-bronies before they become bronies (possibly due to them getting hooked and unable to stop watching XD).

In many ways it's more like a "signs of becoming a brony."

The first  time i watched MLP i watched the entire first season in a day,more or less,i'm just happy that back then i didn't have to feel the pain,anguish and suffering who plagues me today as i await every weekends with renewed hope that i will see a new episode of my favorite cartoon again. q_q

Exactly it's like "Oh this is new and fun," watch one episode, then watch the next and before you know it you just watched a whole season. How did I get here? :S

Answer: Because ponies

And now we have to wait a week for one episode. Maybe I should stay off season 4 for weeks before watching it full. But.... I don't think I can take it.

Edited by poniesforfun
  • Brohoof 1

No, not yet.  When I first began watching ponies, I spaced it out and it took me maybe 2 months to finish the first two seasons.  However, I do plan to do an epic season 1, 2, and 3 marathon before season 4 begins.  Whether or not I'll actually follow through with that plan is debatable, but I think that it would be amusing.

Well, me and my friends once tried doing the season 1 and 2 challenge (watch all episodes without skipping theme songs and credits). We didn't really get that far, though. :P We made it up to the beggining of season 2 since we started a bit late. It was fun, and maybe we can try again one day. :P

I'm afraid not. I watched the first 2 seasons (Back when there were only 2) in like a week. However I should try to watch a season in a day this summer, when I'll have time. I'll try a 26 episode season.

The day I became a brony was the day I decided to check out the first two eps of Season 1, which ended up becoming a marathon that only ended when I completed watching the entire season. After which I proceeded to watch the entire season 2 the next day. Because of the continuity between episodes, those were the few rare times I actually felt immersed into the world of Equestria :P And then I found and join MLPforums the day after. So yeah, that escalated quickly  :lol:

Season 3 hasn't had the same effect cuz I watched it episode by episode every week.  <_<

I watched both seasons pretty quick to catch up to Season 3 when I entered the fandom. It took me a few weeks but I somehow just plowed through them and I'm rewatching them often.

If you put all three seasons of MLP back-to-back without any pause between them, it will last approximately 23 hours 45 minutes, or almost a day, so I expect to see some 24 hours MLP marathon popping up soon. We are in discussions to prepare one in my local brony group.

So you could spend a whole day watching all 3 seasons of MLP.

Kinda. I watched all the way up to A Dog and Pony Show, because that's as far as it had gotten at that time. I loved being able to run through all that though, and got annoyed that after that point I had to *wait*! How cruel.

I can't say I have but when I first started watching it was about a month or two before season 3 started so I watched a lot of episodes during that time I would easily go through 5,6 sometimes as much as 8 episodes a day.

...eheheh, yeah, I have~

It was when I first got into the series, then took a small break to read Fallout: Equestria. When I came back, season two was in full spring and I got right on watching the entire season. In one day. Glorious times, those.

After I watched the first few episodes I found out that season three aired in a few days so I was like "O MAH GURD AH MST WACH DE PONEHS!!!!!!" So I finished seasons1&2 in two and a half days. needles to say by the time I was done I was all like 6-9.

when i was on break i had nothing to do so i decided to watch the first MLP episode. 4 hours later i was in the middle of season 1 saying to myself, after this episode i will go out side. few hours later i was watching season 2 episode 2 while drooling and muttering pooooonies....

Yes. I just watched the whole third season in one sitting last night. I started the series for the first time on Saturday night and finished last night. I sort of got hooked :P

I tried watching a full season for a full day. Eenope. xD

For once, I tend to get distracted easily. I want to try watching a full season all night, but I don't think I can pull that off. xD

I can't remember how my conversion started....

But now a days, since I have no life, I have marathons almost every week.  I don't work but I do a lot of cleaning, organizing, and other things around the house.  I am alone (except for hedgehog and cat) so I get pretty lonely.  I often have MLP in the background playing as I am doing things...

For actual marathons (as in I am watching it)...I think I've done that well over 30 times....

I have no life...I live in a rural town of a 120, no job (my hubby doesn't want me to get one because my health is poor and we are financially stable) and no one anywhere near my age to be with (all the people in this town are old and don't accept me [because i am not a native]) so yeah....I have no life...

Eh not really, the most amount of episodes I watched in a row was back when i first watched the show really, and even then it was only like 3-4 I think a day.

Maybe one day I'll do some random marathon of the show, just for the heck of it. However for the most part I watch the episodes before I go to sleep at night(which isn't always the best idea since it can lead to me waking up tired.. Which might be why i'm so tired this weekend.)

Besides I like to spread the watching of the show out most of the time, so I have stuff left to do.