Princes  Cadance

148 users have voted

1. 1. Who will get it first?

• Sweetie Belle
    • Apple Bloom
    • Scootaloo
    • All at the same time

Ok, here's what I see happening:

Because it'll be unfair for one of them to get one and the other's don't, and since all three of them share screentime, the most logical thing they could do is give them all their cutie marks at the same time...

and then they'll disband and the CMC will cease to exist. Now we'll still see the characters, just not as the CMC.

It's a children cartoon after all. I think that they all will get their cutiemarks on the same time. They will do something big where they all realize what their special talents are and get their cutiemarks.

But however it's possible that we'll never see them get their cutiemarks. Then the whole story disappears and they aren't as interesting characters anymore....

Sweetie Belle -- All she has to do is be put into a position where she has to sing for an audience or write some good music and she will get it after the applause. She is by far the closest to her mark.

• 4 months later...

Of the three little fillies, Sweetie Bell, Apple Bloom and Scootaloo  whom do you think will end up getting their cutie mark first by actually finding out her true special talent? Or do you think they will end up getting them around the same time? And when or if  this does happen (which I think it should happen before the series ever ends) what do you think will become of the Cutie Mark Crusaders? 

This is my thoughts in the subject. I believe that even if one of the cutie mark crusaders ends up getting her cutie mark before the other two or if they all end up getting their cutie mark together they will still remain together as the cutie mark crusaders yet they will invite other fillies and also colts whom don't have their cutie mark to teach them the ways of finding out who they really are. 

I also think that Sweetie Bell will be the first to get her cutie mark considering she's often the filly whom gives the best advice whenever the three of them seem to be in a bind like for example in Bad Seed she kept telling Apple Bloom and Scootaloo that they should tell Applejack about how mean Babs was treating them yet Apple Bloom and Scootaloo didn't take her advice seriously because they were too worried about being called tattle tales and snitches.   ;)

Edited by SingingFluttershy1279

I think Scootaloo will get her cutie mark first, with a lot of extreme sports. I really think that Scootaloo will one day learn to fly, and join the Wonderbolts with Rainbow Dash. Sweetie Belle will have a cutie mark for singing, and Apple Bloom with something apple-related.

I honestly think they will get them all at the same time. I mean, they do almost everything together, it only seems natural that they'd all get their cutie marks together.

I think if any of them are going to get their cutie marks before the others it will probably be Sweetie Belle as she seems the most mature and level headed of the three though I think they will most likely get theirs around the same time.

i want them to get their cutie marks at the same time 

also i think they will continue to run the CMC after they get them so they can help other fillies and colt get cutie marks

and they will extent more branches in other cities like they had babs do in manehattan  

Edited by AzureFlames

I'd like to think that they get them all at the same time. But if that doesn't happen, then I'd say Scootaloo. She really knows how to ride that scooter. To be honest, i think she should've got a cutie mark for scootering already.

But I hope they get them all together. If one got them before the other, then they wouldn't be the CMCs anymore and it would just be painfully awkward.

Of course colts can get Cutie Marks. For example what are Snips and Snails? They are both colts and they have them. A colt as a reminder is a young boy pony, unicorn, pegasus or horse. 

lol srry about the typo thx for pointed it out :P  yea i know colts can i meant to say "so they can help other fillies and colts get cutie marks

-snip-

I've merged your thread, 'Which of the Cutie Mark Crusaders question, please read and respond' with 'Which CMC will get a cutie mark first?', as they both ask the question of which crusader would obtain their mark first, and the implications that would cause.

I've merged your thread, 'Which of the Cutie Mark Crusaders question, please read and respond' with 'Which CMC will get a cutie mark first?', as they both ask the question of which crusader would obtain their mark first, and the implications that would cause.

Oh I didn't notice there was already a thread on this topic. Thanks for snipping it to this other thread based on the same topic. :blush:

Edited by SingingFluttershy1279

Oh I didn't notice there was already a thread on this topic. Thanks for snipping it to this other thread based on the same topic. :blush:

It's a non-issue :3 Merging, moving and locking threads is part of natural site maintenance. Not everyone is aware of already existing topics, and it's impossible for everyone to be, all the time, even when we promote use of the search feature and other things.

--

I I don't know, really. I figured Scootaloo getting a cutie mark for her scootering abilities would fit or something, but she's been doing that forever and still doesn't have a cutie mark. Maybe Sweetie Belle, at some epiphany that her singing is her talent or something.

Applebloom, i'd say first but now that you say or all at the same time, i'll go with that!

Actually,as applejack said her realtives have gotten all their cutie marks as the last in their class so maybe applebloom will get it last,maybe

Edited by ~TheStealthyPony~

I'm sure they'll all figure out their special talents at the same time. That way no pony gets left behind. :P

But if we are going to get technical, we'll probably see Apple Bloom's cutie mark first since she's the leader of sorts, and the first one of the three that we really got acquainted with.

I honestly think that in an episode if they do get them, they'll all get them at the same time some how.

If i had to chose one of the three, it would be Sweetie Belle getting hers first by my guess. Probably one about singing too.