Which CMC will get a cutie mark first?

Princes  Cadance

148 users have voted

1. 1. Who will get it first?

• Sweetie Belle
    • Apple Bloom
    • Scootaloo
    • All at the same time

Probably Scootaloo. I mean it's pretty obvious she's already riding around in her scooter a lot and her name sort of implies scooters. Sweetie Belle might come second because she has some singing talent, and Apple Bloom might come last because we still have no idea what she's good at exactly.

I bet they will get them at the same time. I'm actually predicting they will go through some dangerous adventure and discover not only their cutie marks but how they all connect with each other. Since a pony has to realize their special talent, of course.

Each pony has it's own special talent, so not at same time, I think Scootaloo will because her name has Scoot in it and she might do one of the craziest scooter tricks to get it.

Edited by Simcity11100

Hmm. Good question. I'm inclined to say Sweetie Belle. She seems to be in the best position to discover the true depth of her singing talent and to put it to use. Either Scootaloo or Apple Bloom is going to end up as the odd pony out while the other two CMC try to support her. After all, the premise began with Apple Bloom being made fun of for not having a cutie mark; I could very well imagine the CMC subplot ending with her at last receiving her cutie mark after Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo. I wouldn't put money on it but the premise seems reasonable.

Honestly, I would be surprised if Apple Bloom became the first CMC to achieve her goal.

Probably Sweetie Belle.

Applebloom's talent is a little more obscure (construction/arts and crafts) so it make take her a while. As for Scootaloo, she'd maybe be too stubborn to accept the Scooter as her talent. But I can see Sweetie Belle realising her thing for singing pretty quickly.

Though chances are, the CMC won't get their cutie marks in the main show.

Know what that means?

HASBRO MAKE A MOVIE I SAY

Edited by Indigo

Honestly, I always thought it would be funny if they found out that they had invisible cutie marks or something like that. Anyway, I'm pretty sure Apple Bloom will get a hammer, Sweetie Belle a microphone, and Scootaloo will get something speed related.

As for when they get it, I'm betting all at the same time during a moment they never expect.

Sweetie Belle is my favorite CMC but I think Scootallo will be the first to get her cutie mark... Here is why.

Scootallo has had the least amount of love on the show yet, yet is most defined in what she does. She loves to race on her scooter. I think it is going to be related to that. Sweetie Belle of course is an amazing singer, but she is too shy on the stage. I think she would need the push of one of her friends getting the mark first to get her past her stage fright. I'll have her pegged for being 2nd. Applebloom is too devoted to the CMC thing. I think she really needs to find herself. I don't think it will happen until the CMC is disbanded. Therefore I have AB tagged to be branded last.

They are going to get all thier marks at once I bet, if not all at once, then all in the same episode.

This is my theory though...

I mean if the show gave them their Cutie Marks the Crusaders would be gone and then what... we just scrap their characters? It makes sense for the show to just keep the CMC until the VERY end or something!

Or perhaps a spin off or something... depending on how desperate Hasbro gets in the future.

Or make it part of the series finalie. Some shows do that too. But then again theres also been other shows where they have awsome future episodes planned/resolve plot lines but get canceled before they even happen....sadly.

I say that they'll get their cutie marks at the same time.

It'll probably be near the end of the show, or in the two parter ending of this season.

If it is in the two parter, which I think is a very high chance of happening. I stick with the order I stated. Scootaloo gets hers very early in the first episode and the rest is all about her helping SB and AB get thiers. Sweetie Belle gets hers at the very end but the episode ends in AB being very sad and upset that she doesn't have hers yet and perhaps wanders off and gets into a bunch of trouble. On part two the other two CMC's find her and rescure her and assure her that they are always a team and will stick together until they all have thier cutie marks. At the end of that episode AB gets hers as well. Sounds boring the way I type it, but the awesome writters at Hasbro would make it really good.

I say that they'll get their cutie marks at the same time.

It'll probably be near the end of the show, or in the two parter ending of this season.

It won't be this season. This season's finale is Princess Cadence and Shining Armor's wedding.

My bet is that it will be near the series end.

• 7 months later...

I would say scootaloo, simply because I think she seems more likely to catch on what her talent is faster than the others? It is hard to say since we still don't know that much about the characters, but my bet will be at scootaloo. Though my second bet would be sweetie belle, then it would leave applebloom as the only one without a cutie mark, rather being ironic, because she seems to want her cutie mark the most.

how about never? :P

really, they are the cutiemark crusaders, they are supposed to have blank flanks for as long as the show is aired, their adventures always are related in a way to earn their cutiemarks by doing some crazy stuff that they don't need to, but it's fun to watch them.

if they get their cutiemarks, it's like they will have no reason to be on the show anymore

Edited by Motion Spark

Although they probably won't get them for the duration of the show (but know one knows really) It would be emotionally pleasing to see them all get their cutie marks at the same time, they'd be oh so happy, and would be interesting to see what their respective cutie marks are.