Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I want to get better, so I am taking sig requests!

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

(edited)

These are the requests from Ali Derp and xblackrosesx.

Ali Derp

[img-1677060-1-2y8.png

xblackrosesx

img-1677060-2-98hx.png

Hopefully it does not glitch out this time...If there is anything you want changed, let me know.

Thanks soo much it's amazing! Just as I hoped

No changes required! Looks like your very good a making things. What do you use to make these?

I'll upload it next week. I'm on holiday.ill remember to give you credit

Edited by Ali_Derp

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Can you please make a signature for me? I have one, but I don't like it...

Text:Tech Rainbow

Color scheme :Sky Blue, purple

Text Font : Anything cool!

Size : 600x100

Extra details:None, that's it. 

Thanks!

How does this look? I tried to go with a bit of a digital theme, given your name. :)

tt9n.png

If there is anything that you want changed, let me know. ;)

Edited by Kyoshi

I know I've got a lot of signatures already, but I want more... and you are great at making them... sooo... xD

Text: Keylise<3

Colourscheme: Something that goes with Derpy :P

Text font: I don't know... a cute font? xD

Size: 600x100

Extra detail: I'm fine with this :P

I know I've got a lot of signatures already, but I want more... and you are great at making them... sooo... xD

Text: Keylise<3

Colourscheme: Something that goes with Derpy :P

Text font: I don't know... a cute font? xD

Size: 600x100

Extra detail: I'm fine with this :P

How does this look? I went with a Derpy Mail theme, hopefully it is to your liking.

v1rg.png

If there is anything that you want changed, let me know.

How does this look? I went with a Derpy Mail theme, hopefully it is to your liking.

img-1696504-1-v1rg.png

Dayum that's awesome :D

Thank you so much! You rock, woho :P

No but seriously I love your signatures. You always manage to make everything fit so perfectly (that font really fits Derpy).

I have a new request! :D and this one can count as a birthday gift. :3

Mega man and proto man from the original mega man games.

In a similar fashion to the X and Zero one. (Which is still amazing ^-^ )

attachicon.gifthebronyheartsigrequest.png

Obvious change being to use the original mega man Logo.

Another Mega man X signature.

This time featuring Vile (or as I like to call him, Purple Fett)

This one would have a couple pictures of him only, with a smaller version of the mega man X logo in the corner. (Preferably top left, but anywhere would actually work... maybe the bottom... hmmm.. you choose. :P )

Thank you again Kyoshi. Soon I shall have an entire army of video game signatures and take over the forums. > :D

:3

Random motivation hit me and I did this. Does this look alright? I did slightly different than your request but I still think it turned out good and it did not take me long at all. If there is anything that you want added or changed, let me know. ;)

3g3n.png

Just to let everyone know, I am kinda picking and choosing at this point. I know I am a bit behind on some of these requests and I will try to get them done sooner or later. I am working on other things as well in terms of graphical stuff. 

Random motivation hit me and I did this. Does this look alright? I did slightly different than your request but I still think it turned out good and it did not take me long at all. If there is anything that you want added or changed, let me know. ;)

img-1704230-2-3g3n.png

Just to let everyone know, I am kinda picking and choosing at this point. I know I am a bit behind on some of these requests and I will try to get them done sooner or later. I am working on other things as well in terms of graphical stuff. 

I'm sure you already know it, but I love it. :D

it really looks great, as always. And that Vile image is better than any that I found. 

Thanks Kyoshi. <3

Text (if any): None, unless you want to anyway.
Color scheme (Background, text, etc.): Orange, purple, etc (Scootaloo colors mainly)
Text Font (If there is a specific font you want): n/a
Images (Any images you want to be used): Here, and any other image of Scootaloo.
Size (What size do you want it to be): 600x100 (or whatever the max size is for normal users)
Extra details: I'd really like to see you put Scootaloo, and the humanized Scootaloo together. If you want to put any fitting text then go ahead, you've got free range on this one :).

Text (if any): Rainbow Dash

Color scheme (Background, text, etc.)either rainbw (in image) or just plain light purple or anything that matches her.

: Text Font (If there is a specific font you want):You can choose what looks best!!

Images (Any images you want to be used): 3t65oNS.jpg

Size (What size do you want it to be): Well the whole sig 600x100 (reg size) if that's what you mean

Extra details: Just have fun with it!!! I know it will look great!

Hi again! So I know you did the one I have now and I LOVE IT! Thanks again ^^ but I noticed that like.. lots of people have more than one signature.. so I was thinking maybe I could get another one. Okay so details! Its gonna sound really bad since like I just got the idea to get another one like.. 5 minutes ago but oh well! 

Text (if any):  cant think of any now
Color scheme (Background, text, etc.): like... this http://hdwallpa.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Space-pictures-galaxy-wallpapers-hd-galaxy-wallpaper-photo-1.jpg doesn't have to be that... just maybe something like it. Do whatever you want to that still makes it look good
Text Font (If there is a specific font you want): haven't decided/doesn't want text
Images (Any images you want to be used): on the left: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130405233148/anime-arts/images/0/0d/Kirito_Render-Coyote.png

and on the right: http://static.tumblr.com/087c492b18cbf7ebcad3bde848c89f6d/ufll2vg/7YVmq90xr/tumblr_static_fairy_tail_logo_by_okamiryoko-d2yfi0w.jpg (you can base the background of the color of this if it helps)
Size (What size do you want it to be): ummm... whatever you end up with, cause i don't really care. Not a fan of the huuge ones though.
Extra details: just have fun! I am probably the most unhelpful person when deciding what i want. But if you don't know then you can ask me! Whatever you make will end up great, I know it ^^ 

Sorry for lack of details.

(edited)

Text (if any): None, unless you want to anyway.

Color scheme (Background, text, etc.): Orange, purple, etc (Scootaloo colors mainly)

Text Font (If there is a specific font you want): n/a

Images (Any images you want to be used): Here, and any other image of Scootaloo.

Size (What size do you want it to be): 600x100 (or whatever the max size is for normal users)

Extra details: I'd really like to see you put Scootaloo, and the humanized Scootaloo together. If you want to put any fitting text then go ahead, you've got free range on this one :).

Completed.

b9n1.png

Text (if any): Rainbow Dash

Color scheme (Background, text, etc.)either rainbw (in image) or just plain light purple or anything that matches her.

: Text Font (If there is a specific font you want):You can choose what looks best!!

Images (Any images you want to be used): img-1710363-1-3t65oNS.jpg

Size (What size do you want it to be): Well the whole sig 600x100 (reg size) if that's what you mean

Extra details: Just have fun with it!!! I know it will look great!

Completed.

o9h9.png

Hopefully those are to your liking.If you are not satisfied with it, let me know and I will redo it/add changes.

Edited by Kyoshi

Can I have a siggy for my OC?

Text:Chroma Synthesis

Color: Background purple and black, Text-pink

Text Font: Something which is way cool and modern.

Colour Scheme: Can you make the background to be like in a battlefield? Please also add explosions!                    

Details: Nope, just try to make it nice and cool. Thats all.

My OC link in in the Signature Section! Thanks!

Hey Kyoshi! I know I already have a sig, and I love it to bits, but I was wondering if I could trouble you into making a new one? I'll gladly wait as long as it takes, and you can give priority to others if there's too many requests at any point. img-1633970-1-smile.png

I want something similar to what I've got now, but if it's not too much trouble, I was wondering if you could squeeze in one more pony. I'd like it if you'd use this particular image:

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/158/3/9/sunset_shimmer_by_memershnick-d686don.png

Text: Sugar Cube

Color scheme: Up to you.

Text Font: Doesn't matter. Just do the same as my current sig, maybe a different color.

Images: The image of Sunset I posted above, plus vectors of the Mane Six, preferably from the show itself rather than fanmade. I would give you specific pics, but I'm an idiot and don't know where to find them. Just try to capture each pony's personality. You did a great job of that in my first sig.

Size: Same as my current sig.

Extra details: I would like it if Sunset, Twilight, and AJ are in the center, please. Otherwise, I'm not picky about the order. Whichever fits best for you. img-1633970-2-smile.png

If you decide to make one, please take your time, as I greatly appreciate it. You do awesome work, and I would recommend you to anyone!

Completed. I tried to hit the tone of your original sig. It isn't too easy to fit 7 ponies in one sig I have noticed. :P Hopefully it is to your liking though. 

geck.png

Hi again! So I know you did the one I have now and I LOVE IT! Thanks again ^^ but I noticed that like.. lots of people have more than one signature.. so I was thinking maybe I could get another one. Okay so details! Its gonna sound really bad since like I just got the idea to get another one like.. 5 minutes ago but oh well! 

Text (if any):  cant think of any now

Color scheme (Background, text, etc.): like... this http://hdwallpa.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Space-pictures-galaxy-wallpapers-hd-galaxy-wallpaper-photo-1.jpg doesn't have to be that... just maybe something like it. Do whatever you want to that still makes it look good

Text Font (If there is a specific font you want): haven't decided/doesn't want text

Images (Any images you want to be used): on the left: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130405233148/anime-arts/images/0/0d/Kirito_Render-Coyote.png

and on the right: http://static.tumblr.com/087c492b18cbf7ebcad3bde848c89f6d/ufll2vg/7YVmq90xr/tumblr_static_fairy_tail_logo_by_okamiryoko-d2yfi0w.jpg (you can base the background of the color of this if it helps)

Size (What size do you want it to be): ummm... whatever you end up with, cause i don't really care. Not a fan of the huuge ones though.

Extra details: just have fun! I am probably the most unhelpful person when deciding what i want. But if you don't know then you can ask me! Whatever you make will end up great, I know it ^^ 

Sorry for lack of details.

Completed. Simple enough I think. I did not add any text since you were unsure. Don't want to make any unnecessary additions.

4s6e.png

As with all of my requests, anything that you want changed, let me know.

Wow! Thank you so much Kyoshi! You captured the same vibe as my original, and you picked out good vectors for each pony. If I could make one tiny request, I'd like to see what the sig would look like without the transparency thing. I hope that won't take you too long to change. I'm perfectly content with this new one, but I just want to see the difference if possible. Thanks so much for your time. It was well worth the wait. :)

Edited by Sugar Cube

Completed. I tried to hit the tone of your original sig. It isn't too easy to fit 7 ponies in one sig I have noticed. :P Hopefully it is to your liking though. 

img-1742321-3-geck.png

Completed. Simple enough I think. I did not add any text since you were unsure. Don't want to make any unnecessary additions.

img-1742321-4-4s6e.png

As with all of my requests, anything that you want changed, let me know.

I really like it! But the symbol on the right.. can you make it so the whole thing shows? If its not too hard that is. And maybe some fitting text that says "PinkehPie" Good job though!

Hey Kyoshi! ^.^ As you can see, I don't have a signature at all. If you have the time, could you make this one for me?

Color Scheme: Pale blue, white, dark blue theme

Text: Moonlight Fire

Text Font: Is it possible to make the letters look like they're on fire?

Thanks! :)

Edited by Moonlight Fire

Wow! Thank you so much Kyoshi! You captured the same vibe as my original, and you picked out good vectors for each pony. If I could make one tiny request, I'd like to see what the sig would look like without the transparency thing. I hope that won't take you too long to change. I'm perfectly content with this new one, but I just want to see the difference if possible. Thanks so much for your time. It was well worth the wait. :)

Sorry that it took so long...I should have done this a while back..How does this look?

su89.png

I really like it! But the symbol on the right.. can you make it so the whole thing shows? If its not too hard that is. And maybe some fitting text that says "PinkehPie" Good job though!

Is this more to your liking? 

ysgl.png

Hopefully those are good enough. Seriously, if there is anything that you think needs to be altered, let me know. I want to make sure I am doing something that is satisfactory.

Or else, we get stuff like this....

Omg that is amazing!!!!! I love it!! You have awesome skills!! It looks great and I am totally using it!! If you make avatars, I would love to get one kind of like this one like with RD and it saying the same thing!!

It is called amazing, they say that they love it, they say I have 'awesome skills' (Yeah, sure), and that they are 'totally using it'. Well, they never used it and used someone else's. Thanks to lack of communication and obvious over praising, I don't know what I did wrong. Was there something wrong with what I did? I am never told. So please let me know, that goes for anyone.I personally think I am no good as it is so my feelings cannot really be too hurt at this point. I hurt them enough anyways,

With the other requests, it may take me a while to catch. My motivation has dropped dramatically lately. My depression is getting worse and well, I kinda feel like there are many people here on the forums that are far better than me, so, I have this feeling that if I make it, it will not be good enough. Then again, I do not think anything I do is good enough anymore.

Completed.

img-1723707-1-b9n1.png

Completed.

img-1723707-3-o9h9.png

Hopefully those are to your liking.If you are not satisfied with it, let me know and I will redo it/add changes.

I know it's none of my business, but I would like to do some criticism, since RainbowDashie RD didn't really do that.

Alright...let's see here, looking at the RD one:

TEXT: The text honestly looks pretty good, it has a nice shade of blue and the font you used, while I cannot name it, looks great as well. 

BACKGROUND PICTURE: The background picture...let's see here, to the right of the pony vector looks pretty good, the left side looks odd for some reason. I'm guessing it's the shade of the "Rainbow" in the text that doesn't seem to blend well with pinkish/purplish/bluish background. It doesn't look...bad...but it doesn't look amazing either. Maybe some lighter shades would look better. 

The actual appearance: The rainbow outline looks nice, so no complaints there. I think you should have brightened the vector a bit, or outlined it brighter. Maybe making the background darker just to experiment with different shades. 

Altogether, it looks pretty nice, just some complaints here and there, but it still looks good. I've been meaning to get a newer signature, so if you don't hate me for using criticism (or for sounding rude at some points) and such. But, you're pretty good at signature making, honest. I'm sorry if I sound odd here, my mind is fried from schoolwork at the moment, but I still hope my words helped a bit.

Edited by WheatleyCore

Sorry that it took so long...I should have done this a while back..How does this look?

su89.png

Thanks so much Kyoshi. I like this version even more. I was probably going to use it on a different forum for now, since I'm still in love with my current sig at the moment hehe. (Curse me and my indecisiveness.) I'll still be sure to credit you as always. Thank you so much for your time. I dearly love it. :D

I was wondering if you will be willing to create me a signature, as long as you don't hate me for reviewing that one.  :blink:

Text - WheatleyCore ....in the middle of the signature, between the Rarity and Homura image. The text in a shade like this. I wouldn't mind a glow effect either.

Color scheme - Different shades of purple will work. Kind of like what you did for "The Pinkeh Pie's" except purple.

Text Font - http://www.dafont.com/sf-distant-galaxy.font?text=WheatleyCore

Images - http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2013/168/9/e/equestria_girls_rarity_vector_by_thewolfssky-d69f5c3.png This on the far left, before the text.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/282/9/7/homura_akemi_vector_by_hombre0-d4ccjbw.png This on the far right, right after the text. 
Size 600 x 100
Extra - None

Edited by WheatleyCore

I have figured out not too long ago that making sigs is something that I actually like to do. I have made different ones so far and I think I am getting better. I would like to get even better though. Hopefully I am good enough to do this, but I am taking some requests!

If you want to make a request, use this format:

Text (if any):
Color scheme (Background, text, etc.):
Text Font (If there is a specific font you want):
Images (Any images you want to be used):
Size (What size do you want it to be):
Extra details:

Keep in mind that I may not be able to do all requests as I am still learning the ropes on some more advanced techniques, but I will do my best! 

If you want to see works of mine, check out my sig thread, the link is in my sig.

Note: I really cannot do vectors at this point, so none of those please! ;)

EDIT: Sorry everypony, I forgot to add size to the format! I knew I was forgetting something. :blink:

I have figured out not too long ago that making sigs is something that I actually like to do. I have made different ones so far and I think I am getting better. I would like to get even better though. Hopefully I am good enough to do this, but I am taking some requests!

If you want to make a request, use this format:

Text (if any):
Color scheme (Background, text, etc.):
Text Font (If there is a specific font you want):
Images (Any images you want to be used):
Size (What size do you want it to be):
Extra details:

Keep in mind that I may not be able to do all requests as I am still learning the ropes on some more advanced techniques, but I will do my best! 

If you want to see works of mine, check out my sig thread, the link is in my sig.

Note: I really cannot do vectors at this point, so none of those please! ;)

EDIT: Sorry everypony, I forgot to add size to the format! I knew I was forgetting something. :blink:

Text: Bronii

Colour: rainbow? Or just cyan/light blue

A pic of rainbow dash and maybe her cutie mark?

Please please please make this :)

Hey, sorry about the waste of the last sig you made me

It was great btw

I'm back now so I need a new sig

can you make me an animated one

I want one with a black background, but in six different spaces, each of the mane 6's cutie marks in this order: Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Apple Jack, Fluttershy and then Twilight's.

Then, I want the mane 6 to appear one at a time, in the order I said, and dissappear one at a time, but doing their interactions from the theme (e.i. Pinkie blows the ballon and disappears, Applejack kicks the trees and apples fall in the way) and Twilight pops in and then rewind pops out.

Just have it repeating again and again in the order (but not too fast or slow) and have "Preeminent Pisces" in mint green at the bottom right corner

Is that too much?

Is this more to your liking?  Spoiler   Hopefully those are good enough. Seriously, if there is anything that you think needs to be altered, let me know. I want to make sure I am doing something that is satisfactory.

I like it :DD Thanks ^^
It would be a little better if the symbol on the right showed the whole picture Fairy_Tail_Symbol__Water_by_Jalori.jpg but if you don't have time or don't feel like doing it again thats perfectly fine. I'd MUCH rather you have fun doing something you want to then spend time on something for me :P  

I like it :DD Thanks ^^

It would be a little better if the symbol on the right showed the whole picture Fairy_Tail_Symbol__Water_by_Jalori.jpg but if you don't have time or don't feel like doing it again thats perfectly fine. I'd MUCH rather you have fun doing something you want to then spend time on something for me :P  

Bad comprehension alert, from me that is. I thought you were referring to the opacity of the image and that is what I changed. I will fix that in a bit. ;)

I was wondering if you will be willing to create me a signature, as long as you don't hate me for reviewing that one.  :blink:

Text - WheatleyCore ....in the middle of the signature, between the Rarity and Homura image. The text in a shade like this. I wouldn't mind a glow effect either.

Color scheme - Different shades of purple will work. Kind of like what you did for "The Pinkeh Pie's" except purple.

Text Font - http://www.dafont.com/sf-distant-galaxy.font?text=WheatleyCore

Images - http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2013/168/9/e/equestria_girls_rarity_vector_by_thewolfssky-d69f5c3.png This on the far left, before the text.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/282/9/7/homura_akemi_vector_by_hombre0-d4ccjbw.png This on the far right, right after the text. 

Size 600 x 100

Extra - None

Here it is, I hope. If you like it that is. I tried to be a bit more experimental so I tried a little animation with the text. Nothing too flashy but I actually think it turned out good. That is for you to decide though.

uvr.gif

If there is anything that you want changed/added, please let me know.