Which pony would you have a sleepover with?

firestarter

My top four choices would be Applejack, Twilight, Sunset, and Fluttershy.  Hmm... Okay, I think I can narrow it down to Twilight and Fluttershy.  But which one do I choose?  It would be so much fun to spend time with Twilight, and we could read books and talk about things that we've learned.  But Fluttershy would be such an easy pony to talk to, and we could have such a relaxing time together.  Why is choosing so tough?

Okay... I'll choose Fluttershy.

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”

- Albert Einstein  img-36937-1-9810.jpg

The three cuties  :wub: .... if I age reverse  :catface: , otherwise i would be creepy for other people knowing that 25 yrd old and over 6 feet dude sleeping with small fillies  :dash:

img-32537-1-post-15132-0-63886300-146778

Sig by Discords

I'd like Rarity because she'd be great fun with trying makeup and clothes and stuff, and I'm quite certain she doesn't snore. For that matter I wouldn't mind if Carrot Top came over, there's just something about her...

• Brohoof 1

I would definitely pick Twilight. She is a pony I could most likely have a lot of conversations with AND as a bonus, I could hang out with Spike too! :3 Going to Fluttershy's for the night would be really awkward most likely and Pinkie, she might be a bit too hyper. XD

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Celly or Luna. I think they'll be more of a conversational and quiet type of sleepover. Besides, I bet they have pretty interesting tales to tell ;)

img-32537-1-post-15132-0-63886300-146778

Sig by Discords