Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you have a sleepover with?

firestarter

If you mean by Sleepover hanging out at night

i say Twilight Sparkle

Impossible to think of all the Nerdy stuff we could do together :D

Oh YES. Talk to me about it. What strikes your interest? Physics? Mathematics? Astronomy? Astrodynamics? Aerospace Engineering? :P

Personally. Cookies. And Hot Chocolate XD

Rainbow Dash most definitely. We could talk sports and have fun little contest all night. And when things got a little boring we could stasrt pulling pranks on each other. It would be fricken epic.

I wonder if she'd like Halo: Reach. THAT can get competitive :P

(edited)

Granny Smith! Cuz she's awesome!

:D

Or Luna/Rainbow, cuz we'd play video games allll night :D

Edited by PinkieDaShy

(edited)

Pinkie Pie, although it wouldn't be much of a sleepover, more like a stay-all-night-awake-eating-candy party

Edited by Pinkazoid

Fluttershy, because she would be as awkward about it as i would be. I mean it seems like having a sleepover with a female pony would get rather... strange. Any of the other ponies would be totally cool about it and would probably make me feel more awkward.

Fluttershy, because she would be as awkward about it as i would be. I mean it seems like having a sleepover with a female pony would get rather... strange. Any of the other ponies would be totally cool about it and would probably make me feel more awkward.

Fluttershy would be perfect sleepover pony host. I bet I could best her at a game of Shh.

Fluttershy would be perfect sleepover pony host. I bet I could best her at a game of Shh.

I would love to try a hand at trying to beat her at Shh. I would probably lose though...

There are many convincing arguments about Fluttershy being a good candidate... I would agree too, I want to hug her so badly.

I would love to try a hand at trying to beat her at Shh. I would probably lose though...

There are many convincing arguments about Fluttershy being a good candidate... I would agree too, I want to hug her so badly.

So so I! I want to give Fluttershy a great big hug and we'll be bestest friends forever and we'll play with all the animals and have the bestest sleepover ever

I'd have to say Rainbow Dash. I'd love to spend some period of time with her, be it a sleepover or any other formal or informal meeting. She likes fast things and reading like I do, and I love her confident attitude, even if that confidence can turn into arrogance at times.

Fluttershy, because I relate to her the most (that's saying a lot considering I have more of an anti-social personality where she is shy).

I relate to all of the mane 6 in so many ways. But in mostly Fluttershy. The only thing I can't so is sing or squeak. Or be a girl.

I'd hang out with either Rainbow Dash and DESTROY her in Call of Duty, Twilight and talk about studies, or Fluttershy and watch a fun movie, or throw a party with Pinkie Pie, or get my room cleaned up with Rarity, or maybe DESTROY AppleJack in Clue. Buck, I'd destroy all of them in Clue.

I can't desideIcan'tdecideIcan'tdeside!!!

Well, if i don't need to do anything important the next day, and i'm feeling energetic, then Pinkie Pie is the well-known queen of parties. But if i'm feeling more like a sort of lie awake in your bed and talk to each other about stuff, then deff. fluttershy. Dashy would be the type of person i'd invite to a super bowl party, but i'm not sure about a regular sleep over. Twilight would want to do everything by a book, so i'd pass there. Rarity seems like a fantastic sleepover guest, but being a teenaged guy with little fashionable knowledge, i don't think it would work out well. AJ? I dunno, i'm not sure what she would want to do. Out of personal preferences i'll pass.

So yeah, if it's gunna be an all-nighter with a few extra people with music and Monster for everyone, then deff. Pinkie Pie. But if it was just a sort of 2-person thing over the weekend with not much else planned, then fluttershy. Super bowl party? Dashy all the way!

• 4 months later...

Post-'Read it and Weep' Dashie. Though I don't particularly like reading myself, I'm not always a very active person, so if we were to have a sleepover, at the very least, she could find something to do other than floating around the room telling me how bored she is :P Meanwhile, we figure out what to do next.

Rarity I suppose. Just seams like she would be the easiest to hold a conversation with and has a kind of personality that I can feel comfortable around.