Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you have a sleepover with?

firestarter

I love how the OP probably meant something... Unholy O.o And yet the brony community managed to turn it around into something innocent and enjoyable and make it a great thread. Kudos!

As long as you mean hang as in 'hang out', then Rarity.

Lol, your avatar went PERFECT with that reply. Just go look at that post! xD

I think Rarity agrees. As long as you mean "hang out" Xp

What no princess celestia in this thread?

I would have a feeling that she'd be almost to much of a "parent" figure if you know what I mean.

You might think. But you know what, just to hang out, I would totally choose Celestia. We would have philosophical discussions, like, all night long. That would be so flippin' amazing. Imagine all the things she's thought of and knows and has experienced. She's over a thousand years old, and has ruled an entire world that whole time!

But at the same time, there's also a chance it would be interesting for about 5 minutes, then we'd run out of stuff to discuss.

This would be a really hard pick, though... Uh... THE MAYOR! Lol, jk. Poor mayor. She'd probably be the most awkward to be with personally.

Rarity's cute to watch in the show, but in person, she would probably just be annoying to me (I have zero fashion sense or interest. Beyond ghillie suits or space shuttle launch and entry suits, that is, lol (no, really, look how awesome and geared out that orange "flight suit" is! :D That's my sense of fashion. Gonna crash a shuttle in the Atlantic or over the Rockies and survive for a day)).

Pinkie Pie would be fun, but I'd run out of energy and get tired really quickly. Unless she gets me in my hyper mood, which she probably would, then it would be totally awesome.

Fluttershy... Just no :P She's really nice, but not much to say, really.

(Oh, random memory, you know my Mom doesn't even know the show exists, yet she's so much like fluttershy she actually said: "yay" EXACTLY like fluttershy once. I swear it's like she was quoting it, but she doesn't even know the show exists, lol. We've got 3 cats, she wants a small dog, and she's a nurse. Just thought that was kinda crazy.)

Rainbow Dash might be a lot of fun. She always has to be doing something exciting.

Applejack always seems to have an idea of something fun, and is very accomidating and nice. (Now that I think about it, kinda like a female pony version of a guy I know. We were BFF's for years, kinda like we just drifted apart. Hmm... :/ )

Twilight Sparkle runs the risk of being awkward, but at the same time I'm so similar to her we could probably get along great. Heck, we'd probably have a great nerd party, lol. (Makes me think of her dancing in "Sweet and Elite". We have the same sense of fashion: simple and utilitarian, lol) The more I think about it the more I see personality-wise we're near identical.

It's chosen, then Twilight Sparkle, and you got to see me choose why, lol.

I wonder if she knows calculus 3/calculus of multiple changing variables? But I do know she's interested in astronomy. Oh, that would be SWEEET! Someone would actually be interested in listening to me talk about stuff, and she might even know some stuff I don't! Lol. Like I said. Nerd party.

Edited by EASA - Dr. Braun
  • Brohoof 3

Well I have to choose AJ or Twilight.

A sleepover with AJ would definately be fun, because she seems like a pony you can talk about everything and with whom it never gets bored. Also Iam a big AJ-fanboy

And Twilight would be adorable and try to make the sleepover according to her book. Also I like reading and I wouldn't have to worry if I do something awkward because she often behaves awkward too ^_^

Ànd I would love to make a sports-night with RBD where we watch sports, eat chips and so on(Like f.e. a Superbowl-party) :)

i need an adult

I am an adult.

As everyone else has said, very poor choice of words. Assuming this is a sleepover, then either Fluttershy or Pinkie Pie, depending on what kind of sleepover I wanted.

Dashie, she is like me, she'll sleep in late on weekends, loves to sleep, and has bedhair in the morning, also grumpy to wake up, like me. Edited by Samthelegoman

Rarity, she would probably give me a makeover, and the others would be all "*girl eek* we are like totally having like a sleepover like" but rarity she would just make me look 20% cooler.

It would have to be Applejack because she knows how to have fun. We would camp out, roast Rarity marshmallows, and tell ghost stories. Right before going to bed we would lie out in the field looking at the stars and talking about anything and everything. It would be the best sleepover ever.

Assuming that we are talking about a sleepover - either Luna or Twilight.

Seriously, who'd want to sleep when you'd have the opportunity to spend the night using a telescope to look out into the cosmos with either the one who created the night sky, or an expert stargazer who knows almost just as much about it? That would be an epic experience!

Definitely Twilight. She is far too adorkable to not have a sleepover with, and she'd actually make it interesting! That is, going through the list (which I actually love to do because I'm a bit OCD like that too).

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Why not ALL OF THEM? I mean, with all of their great party-contributing traits, that might as well be the best party ever!

But if we can only choose one... I would choose Twilight Sparkle. Although that whole organized Routine method of her's may seem monotone, what happens in an actual party OF TWO if there is nothing to talk about? Sometimes organization keeps the party going, making it much less awkward in some ways.

• Brohoof 1