Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is The MLP Comic Book Printed?

Feather Gem

'course.

I have no idea where do buy them; I just read them here. It's free, despite the fact whoever made this didn't put up the third book yet.

Of course they are! You can buy them from most online comic retailers, and they're all over eBay. I don't blame you for wanting physical copies, reading them digitally just isn't the same.

Or wait until the trade paperback is released. It will have all of the first 4 volumes from the main series, and will be far easier to get ahold of and collect than buying them all individually.

You can get it though a site like Amazon, or just walk in any bookstore that sells comics (like manga and comic strip collections, a Barnes and Noble for example) and preorder it right now.

• 4 weeks later...

Ive been reading these. And I like them.

I plan on purchasing the trade, provided it doesnt cost an absurd amount of money, and it comes to exist.

Amazon has the Trade Paper back with the first 4 issues.

(Release May 28)

http://www.amazon.com/My-Little-Pony-Volume-Friendship/dp/1613776055/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1365301323&sr=8-1&keywords=mlp+comic

If you want them sooner, the links here can help.

Also you have the option of Hot Topic (Should have all 5 but it depends some did and some only had the latest)

Lastly looking for local comic book shops is a good bet.